For everyone who is ashamed of our country.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJqNGaKyBc]G.T. - Diggin Down.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

America, 2day : )

The videos you posted are about God and ignoring what our country is. There is very good reason why the US is hatred so drastically by much of the world’s population. We kill, fuck with, li cheat and steal from anyone and everyone.

Nationalism is disgusting.

As is your opinion. But like the videos your entitled to it. Now fuck off and spread your hate elsewhere

How about this Gramps... When you're gonna make post a Thread make sure it's in the right forums. What are we supposed to discuss here other than "it's Gramps opinion that some lame ass vidoe is cool." Oh... and if you don't agree with Gramps OPINION on a video then "you hate America."

This thread is bad for a Rants n flames thread. Maybe I should just start posting whatever is on my mind at any given moment.

How about this Avorysuds......Kiss my ass.

What is wrong with some of you out there? Shameful and embarrassing how some of you humans behave.

Life has never been so easy anywhere and at any time as than here and now. Opportunity abound for those willing and wanting.

And, there's so damn much money/wealth in play out their now that none but the blind, crippled, and retarded should have any excuse for not going after some and taking advantage of all life has to offer today.

Even an idiot can feed themselves selling shoes at the mall today. Sure they may have to live in their parents basement forever if that's all they aspire to become, but hey, that's their choice, option. Even a poor man can be rolling in the dough tomorrow if they would just get up and do something worth it to make it possible.

I mean, this isn't hundreds of years ago when if you wanted to eat you would have had to hunt or raise it yourself, kill and butcher it yourself, and then cook it yourself too. How long would some of you crybabies last if transported into the past? How long will you last when the infrastructure that feeds you today collapses? It could happen and if it ever does it will happen in a matter of days.

I don't know what's wrong with some people. I could start over penniless tomorrow and by the end of the month I'm sure I would have multiple job offers or would be self-employed again, I would be driving a new car, set up in a new apartment, full tummy, money in my pocket.

What's up with those that won't take advantage of all these opportunities today? There are more opportunities now than ever before, and more money to be had in play too.

These whiny babies are the embarrassment, the shame, not America . . and all her available opportunities! Even as bad as things are today, you can still change that for yourself if you wanted to and simply do so.

You sound like a friggin info-Infomercial. How much are the DVDs?

I'm not ashamed of the country. I'm damned ashamed of democrats.

I'm ashamed that our Country that has old assed ladies who have the absolute most posts out of thousands of people, on a message board.

Like - you should have built a more wholesome life up by this point you lil' hater, you.

I'm ashamed that our Country that has old assed ladies who have the absolute most posts out of thousands of people, on a message board.

Like - you should have built a more wholesome life up by this point you lil' hater, you.

yeah and look who's sorry ass is spending his life right here with me. you lil hater ewe.. that be phukin phunny.. innit? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What sort of interest can you make on shame these days? Maybe you're just making necklaces out if it?

yeah and look who's sorry ass is spending his life right here with me. you lil hater ewe.. that be phukin phunny.. innit? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Except I'm not. Numbers don't lie, and I've never been on here when I'm not in my home office multi-tasking better than you when you scrub your dentures and drink from a straw at the same time, tbh

It's actually kind of "circular".

Republicans are ashamed of America and I'm ashamed of Republicans.

This is a group that let Americans die after Katrina.

They put survivors into carcinogenic trailers.

They are the laughing stock of the whole world.

The have proposed 42 changes to the constitution since Obama took office.

They let Bin Laden go.

They say education is for snobs.

They are anti science, women, minorities, gays, scientists, atheists, Muslims, the list is endless.

Republicans are the worst America has to offer. Seriously. I keep asking for their contributions. For what they do for the country and none of you can come up with anything after 1980.

All you do is call names. But it's OK. I understand why you do that. It's all you have.

Got a big enough brush there Deano? I am the worst that America has to offer? Really?
You better find 20 Democrats to do all the things I have done for this country in the past and continue to do at present.

BTW Fuck you.........

Except I'm not. Numbers don't lie, and I've never been on here when I'm not in my home office multi-tasking better than you when you scrub your dentures and drink from a straw at the same time, tbh

you've been here plenty.. don't lie,, your life sucks..

My life is ahead of me.

Yours is messageboarding partisan hate for the rest of it. Measley, tbh. Do you bring your laptop onto the toilet?

My life is ahead of me.

Yours is messageboarding partisan hate for the rest of it. Measley, tbh. Do you bring your laptop onto the toilet?

your life sucks you sit on message board and talk about old lady body parts,, your life sucks.

My life is ahead of me.

your life sucks you sit on message board and talk about old lady body parts,, your life sucks.

My life is gorgeous, just like my baby and my wifey.

Post proof you've ever even been seen in person, or stfu.

Forum List

Back