For everyone who is ashamed of our country.....

My life is ahead of me.

Yours is messageboarding partisan hate for the rest of it. Measley, tbh. Do you bring your laptop onto the toilet?

your life sucks you sit on message board and talk about old lady body parts,, your life sucks.

My life is gorgeous, just like my baby and my wifey.

Post proof you've ever even been seen in person, or stfu.

talk is cheap, your life sucks or you wouldn't be on the message board counting everyone's posts and talking about old lady body parts, what are you some kind of pervert?

your life sucks you sit on message board and talk about old lady body parts,, your life sucks.

talk is cheap, your life sucks or you wouldn't be on the message board counting everyone's posts and talking about old lady body parts, what are you some kind of pervert?

exactly, talk is cheap....

proof you've ever gone outside or stfu :lol:

exactly, talk is cheap....

proof you've ever gone outside or stfu :lol:

don't it just wrinkle yer jock strap that you can't make me shut up pervert?

American%20Pride%20copy.jpg

Not Martina McBride. The others though; meh!

Don't worry, Michelle is proud (for the first time). Anyone who doesn't think that the media was in the bag for Obama in 08 needn't apply. Laura Bush would have been crucified if she had done that in 2000; Romney's wife (I'm not taking time to learn her name--it won't be used later) would be villified to no end if she pulled that stunt.

For all those who choose to hate........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Godsmack - Cryin' Like A Bitch!! - YouTube[/ame]

Especially you Avorysuds

I despise nationalists. I'd rather see people for the individual that they are.

I despise nationalists. I'd rather see people for the individual that they are.

Individuals aren't citizens of their nation?

No, you dumbfuck. You can't be an individual at the same time of pledging allegiance to a nationalist cause. You are a good little Nazi, aren't you?

If is your contention that you cannot be an individual and a citizen of a nation? Why would you call me a Nazi you hysterical loon?

Forum List

Back