Flyers about women and Islam get people all up in arms

"A woman's place is in the home ... makin' money"

-- Patty Terwilliger, Hot Millions

1960s-1968-film-hot-millions-peter-ustinov-maggie-smith-DC0GGF.jpg

Tards dont know how to deal with this.

They dont want to offend islam, but they KNOW in their heart Islam treats women as property. They always BELONG to some man.

What about the pigs in fundie "Christianity"? I saw some slutty preacher from the southern baptist cult bragging during an interview that he won disagreements with his wife because he has a dick. I'm not making this up. He actually said this on television. Clean up your own house before you go attacking anyone else.
Christians are superior to muslims. Everyone is superior to muslims.

Pretending that Christians treat women like Islam treats women is a mental disease. MILLIONS of Muslim women are treated as slaves and second class peole no rights no property rights no freedom and you MORONS claim this is the same as Christians. Keep lying and ignoring reality, perhaps you won't become enslaved but your descendants will if you keep it up.

They dont want to offend islam, but they KNOW in their heart Islam treats women as property. They always BELONG to some man.

What about the pigs in fundie "Christianity"? I saw some slutty preacher from the southern baptist cult bragging during an interview that he won disagreements with his wife because he has a dick. I'm not making this up. He actually said this on television. Clean up your own house before you go attacking anyone else.

He said, "dick" on television?

No. He said that he was the "man" in his household, which, I assume, meant that he was the one with the dick. How else could this be interpreted?

If a man feels he is 100% in control of what happens with his wife or his family, he's totally clueless.

It's a delusion that some men feel they need to believe for the sake of their own self-esteem.
I think that two people can love each other and run a household together with respect and honor. Good grief. We are talking about people who have intimate sexual relations with each other! They share a bed! They beget children together by uniting their bodies.
Yuck! That way you talk about sex makes me want to throw up. Youre weird, man.

Pretending that Christians treat women like Islam treats women is a mental disease. MILLIONS of Muslim women are treated as slaves and second class peole no rights no property rights no freedom and you MORONS claim this is the same as Christians. Keep lying and ignoring reality, perhaps you won't become enslaved but your descendants will if you keep it up.
Tardism does that to people. They just hate diversity

Not Zambians

No. He said that he was the "man" in his household, which, I assume, meant that he was the one with the dick. How else could this be interpreted?

I think it can be interpreted as you being a moron and a liar.

So do you agree with Islam or not?

Why is this a question? This has nothing to do with Islam. This slut came from some "Christian" cult that treats women like property. You don't have to look any farther than your own front door. This slut claimed to be a member of the southern baptist cult.

Tertullian, supposedly a "christian" writer"wrote that women were a "temple built upon a sewer." Care to explain what that was all about?
Sounds like you’re using the anecdotal to qualify an entire religion while you excuse an entire religion that views its women as property as reflected by their required headgear in all circumstances. They don’t want their women-property’s hair to be seen because it generates coveting and that covetousness threatens the man’s female property.

Islam has some great ideas on morality and women in general. I saw where a woman was whipped for pre marti al sex the other day...I think that's a great idea. Cutting off hands of thieves love that. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

And you are supposed to be heterosexual??? Do you hate your bed partner that much that you are willing to treat her like a lower animal?

Islam has some great ideas on morality and women in general. I saw where a woman was whipped for pre marti al sex the other day...I think that's a great idea. Cutting off hands of thieves love that. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

And you are supposed to be heterosexual??? Do you hate your bed partner that much that you are willing to treat her like a lower animal?
By ‘lower animal’ do you mean like a woman as opposed to a goat?

There are good and bad in both religions. I've known, and still know, men of both faiths who are quiet, respectful, and mannerly. Then you get the sluts like this southern baptist guy and frankie graham, and those who beat women and force them to wear certain types of clothing. Chauvinistic pigs exist in both religions, and in all religions. I know a Pakistani family. I've been to parties at their home. I've gone with him to deliver his wife her cellphone at her work because she forgot it, and we were out on an errand anyway. She never wears a hijab. Neither do her guests.

Neither Muslim men nor women in general deserve the type of disrespect that you punks are dishing out. Don't try to play off women and Muslim men against each other. I wonder who put up these flyers. It looks like the sneaky work of trash.

If a man feels he is 100% in control of what happens with his wife or his family, he's totally clueless.

It's a delusion that some men feel they need to believe for the sake of their own self-esteem.
I think that two people can love each other and run a household together with respect and honor. Good grief. We are talking about people who have intimate sexual relations with each other! They share a bed! They beget children together by uniting their bodies.
Yuck! That way you talk about sex makes me want to throw up. Youre weird, man.

Why would it make you throw up? I'm trying to call attention to a unique physical and emotional relationship between two people who love each other and found families based on this loving relationship. How is this more disgusting than somebody who refers to sex as "fucking" and is willing to have it with somebody they met 15 minutes ago? Somebody who is willing to offer his or her body to just anybody? Have sex with somebody whom they pay?

I'm not some fundie "my body is a temple of the Lord" type, or some "abstinence-only" bimbo, but let's have a little dignity here.

So do you agree with Islam or not?

Why is this a question? This has nothing to do with Islam. This slut came from some "Christian" cult that treats women like property. You don't have to look any farther than your own front door. This slut claimed to be a member of the southern baptist cult.

Tertullian, supposedly a "christian" writer"wrote that women were a "temple built upon a sewer." Care to explain what that was all about?
Sounds like you’re using the anecdotal to qualify an entire religion while you excuse an entire religion that views its women as property as reflected by their required headgear in all circumstances. They don’t want their women-property’s hair to be seen because it generates coveting and that covetousness threatens the man’s female property.
As I have said, no one is "required" to wear headgear except among Muslim fundies in a few places like Saudi Arabia (our loving friends), and tribal Afghanistan. This does not involve an "entire religion."

What was this "a woman is a temple built upon a sewer" thing about? How do you answer? What about these "Christian" dick-shakers? It's time for men of all religions to cleanse themselves of their terrible treatment of their sisters and reform and repent of it.

And no more treating our biology, including menstruation and pregnancy, superstitiously. Yes, women menstruate, shed the blood in our uteri every month, built up to create a safety net for a potential fetus, if we are not pregnant, and we carry the fetus created by ourselves and our male partners. This is the way the human race reproduces itself. Face it, accept it. Respect it. Stop denigrating one half of the human race for our biology.

what about them? ------could you define "fundie Christianity"? Despite the endless protestations from "antiislamophobiacs" ----shariah is shariah no matter
how "englightened" is your Pakistani cardiologist. Long ago when I was young--
Iran was SO ENGHTENED that the EL AL airlines carried Iranian expat
cardiologists----"back-home" to Teheran-----then shariah kicked in. You can take
a muslim out of a shariah shit hole-----but you cannot take shariah shit out of
islam. Religions are defined by their associated practiced and institutionalized religious laws-----not by their fringe nuts

Forum List

Back