Trump sending troops to Saudi Arabia

jesus-facepalm.jpg

Heard it being reported on the radio, KTAR. I'm disappointed that yet again Americans are being used to defend another mid-east country.

Trump orders additional air defense troops to Saudi Arabia
So you would rather see an Iran-Saudi war wipe out a large part of the world's oil supply and produce a global recession?
Thank you, Bill Kristol.
I take it that's your way of giving a thumbs up to global recession.

Heard it being reported on the radio, KTAR. I'm disappointed that yet again Americans are being used to defend another mid-east country.

So you would rather see an Iran-Saudi war wipe out a large part of the world's oil supply and produce a global recession?
Thank you, Bill Kristol.
It's my way of not having more of our young boys get their asses blown off fighting over someone else's dirt.

I'm so sick of the Bushbot neocon warmonger fucks that it makes me physically ill.

Thank you, Bill Kristol.
It's my way of not having more of our young boys get their asses blown off fighting over someone else's dirt.

I'm so sick of the Bushbot neocon warmonger fucks that it makes me physically ill.
They are going there to protect the oil supply in an effort to protect the global economy which will drag our economy down if it is damaged. There is no way a war between Iran and Saudi Arabia wouldn't effect the way we live here.

As long as it wiped out a large part of the Saudi's and the Iranians....I'm up for it.
You're up for another recession?

Do you Libtards ever pay attention to the story?

He's planning on sending more AIR DEFENSE units. Troops to be stationed in an ally's country to provide DEFENSE against future attacks.

No ground troops. No additional naval forces. No more fighters or bombers.

Simply there to help the Saudis DEFEND themselves against future attacks.

What the hell is wrong with that?

I hope this turns into ww3...
Patriotic countries vs Tyrannical slaves to Israel
Iran
Syria
Russia
China
Pakistan
India

vs
USA
Saudi Arabia
Israel
UK
France
Germany

As long as it wiped out a large part of the Saudi's and the Iranians....I'm up for it.
...and...you don't have to get shot at...of course.

They come..they go...but the chance to let two bad guys take each-other out...would be worth it..IMO!

...and...you don't have to get shot at...of course.
Always a plus.

They come..they go...but the chance to let two bad guys take each-other out...would be worth it..IMO!
I hope you'r smart enough to know how stupid that is. High oil prices kill people in developing countries so that war would not just take out two "bad guys" but a lot of innocents around the world. Over there is now just hours away and the bad guys over there will soon be nuclear armed if the US does not take strong positions to prevent it.

I hope this turns into ww3...
Patriotic countries vs Tyrannical slaves to Israel
Iran
Syria
Russia
China
Pakistan
India

vs
USA
Saudi Arabia
Israel