Flyers about women and Islam get people all up in arms

Tards dont know how to deal with this.

They dont want to offend islam, but they KNOW in their heart Islam treats women as property. They always BELONG to some man.

What about the pigs in fundie "Christianity"? I saw some slutty preacher from the southern baptist cult bragging during an interview that he won disagreements with his wife because he has a dick. I'm not making this up. He actually said this on television. Clean up your own house before you go attacking anyone else.

He said, "dick" on television?

No. He said that he was the "man" in his household, which, I assume, meant that he was the one with the dick. How else could this be interpreted?

it can be interpreted on base level. -----in the Hebrew lexicon there is a phrase
which literally translated means "peoples of the 'ground' " ---""am ha-aretz"
it does not refer to a farmer -----it refers to an unlettered, uncivilized, unwashed
jerk. Not all illiterates are "am-ha-aretzim"------it is just a general description
and MOST IMPORTANTLY, it refers to a person who is not a "teacher"-----
In common parlance your comment would be "some schmuck said....."

They dont want to offend islam, but they KNOW in their heart Islam treats women as property. They always BELONG to some man.

What about the pigs in fundie "Christianity"? I saw some slutty preacher from the southern baptist cult bragging during an interview that he won disagreements with his wife because he has a dick. I'm not making this up. He actually said this on television. Clean up your own house before you go attacking anyone else.
Christians are superior to muslims. Everyone is superior to muslims.

There are good and bad in both religions. I've known, and still know, men of both faiths who are quiet, respectful, and mannerly. Then you get the sluts like this southern baptist guy and frankie graham, and those who beat women and force them to wear certain types of clothing. Chauvinistic pigs exist in both religions, and in all religions. I know a Pakistani family. I've been to parties at their home. I've gone with him to deliver his wife her cellphone at her work because she forgot it, and we were out on an errand anyway. She never wears a hijab. Neither do her guests.

Neither Muslim men nor women in general deserve the type of disrespect that you punks are dishing out. Don't try to play off women and Muslim men against each other. I wonder who put up these flyers. It looks like the sneaky work of trash.

all true------the issue is not individual "muslims" -----it is islam as defined by
recognized and widely practiced Islamic law and those who adhere to and
ADVOCATE it

Islam is 100% correct about women and how to treat them. ... :thup:

Islam: Adultery and Stoning
Good. Adultery is disgusting,immoral and should be punished by death.

Islam has some great ideas on morality and women in general. I saw where a woman was whipped for pre marti al sex the other day...I think that's a great idea. Cutting off hands of thieves love that. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

And you are supposed to be heterosexual??? Do you hate your bed partner that much that you are willing to treat her like a lower animal?
Indeed I am straight. I love my wife but I am the man of the house I make the final decisions.

Islam has some great ideas on morality and women in general. I saw where a woman was whipped for pre marti al sex the other day...I think that's a great idea. Cutting off hands of thieves love that. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

And you are supposed to be heterosexual??? Do you hate your bed partner that much that you are willing to treat her like a lower animal?
Indeed I am straight. I love my wife but I am the man of the house I make the final decisions.

your candid statements are disgustingly refreshing, odious

what about them? ------could you define "fundie Christianity"? Despite the endless protestations from "antiislamophobiacs" ----shariah is shariah no matter
how "englightened" is your Pakistani cardiologist. Long ago when I was young--
Iran was SO ENGHTENED that the EL AL airlines carried Iranian expat
cardiologists----"back-home" to Teheran-----then shariah kicked in. You can take
a muslim out of a shariah shit hole-----but you cannot take shariah shit out of
islam. Religions are defined by their associated practiced and institutionalized religious laws-----not by their fringe nuts

Fundie phony "Christianity" consists of the usual piss artists like frankie graham, focus on the family, jeffress, pigpence, southern baptists, etc. The usual dick-shakers. I never had a Pakistani cardiologist. The southern baptists have some hilarious "committee on biblical manhood and womanhood." Account for this:
CBMW – The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood

They have some version of "religious" law that relies on some the theory of "complimentarianism." This is the shit being taught among some "Christians."

Why? Because you have a penie? You must love your penie very much. You think with it, too.

We may not agree on much but I have ALWAYS been brutally honest...no need to sugarcoat shit now is there?

Why? Because you have a penie? You must love your penie very much. You think with it, too.
Because men are the stronger sex,its our job to protect and defend our women and children that's our jobs we are a traditional family no jewish feminism in this family.

what about them? ------could you define "fundie Christianity"? Despite the endless protestations from "antiislamophobiacs" ----shariah is shariah no matter
how "englightened" is your Pakistani cardiologist. Long ago when I was young--
Iran was SO ENGHTENED that the EL AL airlines carried Iranian expat
cardiologists----"back-home" to Teheran-----then shariah kicked in. You can take
a muslim out of a shariah shit hole-----but you cannot take shariah shit out of
islam. Religions are defined by their associated practiced and institutionalized religious laws-----not by their fringe nuts

Fundie phony "Christianity" consists of the usual piss artists like frankie graham, focus on the family, jeffress, pigpence, southern baptists, etc. The usual dick-shakers. I never had a Pakistani cardiologist. The southern baptists have some hilarious "committee on biblical manhood and womanhood." Account for this:
CBMW – The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood

They have some version of "religious" law that relies on some the theory of "complimentarianism." This is the shit being taught among some "Christians."

no doubt. But they are constrained by the details of DA ENLIGHTENMENT ----
which has never touched the majority of muslims in the world. I have known
WELL----muslim cardiologists and neurologists and etc etc. ---from the various
parts of south-east asia, iran and Africa---------the shariah shit clouds ----IMO---
most of their minds-----far more than southern Baptist clouds the minds of
the USA government. In fact----of the group---of young docs----the IRANIANS were,-----in the day------almost normal. Then the big K and the ayatoilets
happened to the vulnerable minds of the uhm......idiot volk (?) of iran "untervolk"
(???) ----excuse my French----its been more than 50 years since I read Kafka.

We may not agree on much but I have ALWAYS been brutally honest...no need to sugarcoat shit now is there?

Because men are the stronger sex,its our job to protect and defend our women and children that's our jobs we are a traditional family no jewish feminism in this family.

no odious------You are an asset as are the jerks who agree with you. YOU LET
US KNOW

You, as you call yourselves "men," are only physically stronger. I don't think that you can think with your penis. It's not connected to your brain any more than a woman's vagina is connected with her brain. What in the hell is "jewish feminism"? Are you this nuts?

You, as you call yourselves "men," are only physically stronger. I don't think that you can think with your penis. It's not connected to your brain any more than a woman's vagina is connected with her brain. What in the hell is "jewish feminism"? Are you this nuts?
iu

Why not? Women's equality is not connected to any religious group. Is it true that you think better than a person with a vagina when you get an erection? Do you have a holy and wise penis?
Jews are entirely behind feminism. To destroy the family unit and that means less children for whites since whites are the ones who usually work and are not on welfare like Hispanics and Blacks.

iu

Why would a group of people who are equal be a threat or a problem? Nobody can "destroy the family unit" except for the people in it to begin with. It cannot be destroyed from without. It is up to the people within the family unit to maintain it by their mutual endeavors, love, and respect. Your racial stuff is your own disgusting business. I get the impression from what you write that you do not love your wife and children, and regard them as your slaves.

Why not? Women's equality is not connected to any religious group. Is it true that you think better than a person with a vagina when you get an erection? Do you have a holy and wise penis?
Jews are entirely behind feminism. To destroy the family unit and that means less children for whites since whites are the ones who usually work and are not on welfare like Hispanics and Blacks.

iu

Why would a group of people who are equal be a threat or a problem? Nobody can "destroy the family unit" except for the people in it to begin with. It cannot be destroyed from without. It is up to the people within the family unit to maintain it by their mutual endeavors, love, and respect. Your racial stuff is your own disgusting business. I get the impression from what you write that you do not love your wife and children, and regard them as your slaves.
Is that what is being pushed on the general population? What has happened before will happen again. Only the names and how it is done will be different and the catalyst for violence and death.

Islam has some great ideas on morality and women in general. I saw where a woman was whipped for pre martial sex the other day...I think that's a great idea. Cutting off hands of thieves love that. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote either.
Well, thank goodness archaic idiots like you are quickly dying off.

Forum List

Back