Flyers about women and Islam get people all up in arms

If you wanted get people all hot and bothered without actually saying anything ... this would be the way to do it.

Whomever put them up has a great career ahead of them if they ever choose to go into politics.

Tards dont know how to deal with this.

They dont want to offend islam, but they KNOW in their heart Islam treats women as property. They always BELONG to some man.

They dont want to offend islam, but they KNOW in their heart Islam treats women as property. They always BELONG to some man.
Islam has some great ideas on morality and women in general. I saw where a woman was whipped for pre martial sex the other day...I think that's a great idea. Cutting off hands of thieves love that. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

What about the pigs in fundie "Christianity"? I saw some slutty preacher from the southern baptist cult bragging during an interview that he won disagreements with his wife because he has a dick. I'm not making this up. He actually said this on television. Clean up your own house before you go attacking anyone else.

What about the pigs in fundie "Christianity"? I saw some slutty preacher from the southern baptist cult bragging during an interview that he won disagreements with his wife because he has a dick. I'm not making this up. He actually said this on television. Clean up your own house before you go attacking anyone else.

He said, "dick" on television?

Muslim man and his wife were on a pilgrimage to Mecca they had a Donkey and a cart for their belongings, The man lead the cart the woman rode. After a while the donkey got weary and sat down the man berated the donkey and whipped it, the donkey got up the man said to the donkey that's one! They continued along and again the donkey tired and sat down the man ridiculed the donkey and punched it and knocked it out, when the donkey gained consciousness the man said "that's two". The donkey again continued until it could go no more the man was so infuriated he yelled that's three and killed the donkey. His wife asked what they were going to do without the donkey, to pull the cart ? He said you pull and I'll push. After a short distance the woman began whining and complaining about the journey. The man stopped and went to his wife and infuriated he berated her and slapped her and said "that's one" start pulling!

It is though.... Christians however have turned their backs on what it’s tomes reveal about women; in favor of staying trendy...

How women are treated under Islam varies very widely according the the local culture.

In countries like Malaysia, women are under no requirement to dress in any particular fashion and are widely representative in business and government.

Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, would have to advance quite a bit to be considered only moderately sexist.

No. He said that he was the "man" in his household, which, I assume, meant that he was the one with the dick. How else could this be interpreted?

No. He said that he was the "man" in his household, which, I assume, meant that he was the one with the dick. How else could this be interpreted?

If a man feels he is 100% in control of what happens with his wife or his family, he's totally clueless.

It's a delusion that some men feel they need to believe for the sake of their own self-esteem.

So do you agree with Islam or not?

So do you agree with Islam or not?

Why is this a question? This has nothing to do with Islam. This slut came from some "Christian" cult that treats women like property. You don't have to look any farther than your own front door. This slut claimed to be a member of the southern baptist cult.

Tertullian, supposedly a "christian" writer"wrote that women were a "temple built upon a sewer." Care to explain what that was all about?

Last edited:

If a man feels he is 100% in control of what happens with his wife or his family, he's totally clueless.

It's a delusion that some men feel they need to believe for the sake of their own self-esteem.
I think that two people can love each other and run a household together with respect and honor. Good grief. We are talking about people who have intimate sexual relations with each other! They share a bed! They beget children together by uniting their bodies.

I think that two people can love each other and run a household together with respect and honor. Good grief. We are talking about people who have intimate sexual relations with each other! They share a bed! They beget children together by uniting their bodies.

It's been my experience that for two people to stay together, one of them, the man or the woman, has to be willing to let things slide for the sake of the relationship.

Resentments are the death by 1,000 cuts that destroys marriages. Slights, insults, neglects, unfair compromises, accumulate until they destroy the relationship.

Ideally, both should do that, but I fear that people are so rarely matched.

It's been my experience that for two people to stay together, one of them, the man or the woman, has to be willing to let things slide for the sake of the relationship.

Resentments are the death by 1,000 cuts that destroys marriages. Slights, insults, neglects, unfair compromises, accumulate until they destroy the relationship.

Ideally, both should do that, but I fear that people are so rarely matched.

You are right. But I think that part of the problem is that we are not raised together, boys and girls, and religion plays a large part in keeping us separated as we grow up, fostering no idea of the unity and friendship upon which we can found families. We are kept strangers and foreigners from each other, when we should be partners. Each one of the partners must be willing to "let things slide" and neither can be so full of himself or herself as to try to rule the relationship. I would put forward the concept of humility here.

Forum List

Back