Flyers about women and Islam get people all up in arms

Pretending that Christians treat women like Islam treats women is a mental disease. MILLIONS of Muslim women are treated as slaves and second class peole no rights no property rights no freedom and you MORONS claim this is the same as Christians. Keep lying and ignoring reality, perhaps you won't become enslaved but your descendants will if you keep it up.
I'm a Muslim and what you said is untrue. Is like someone saying all americsn women are sluts, most Americans are fat, and shootings are everywhere. Oh and worst, Americans are the dumbest.

You make a good point. I bet in most Arabic households, women have some say in deciding what is done. They talk back to their husbands and he doesn't beat her ever.

It's like we hear the most extreme cases that happen in the middle east and we assume every household is the same way. That can't be possible. My buddy and his family came here from Iran and his parents are nothing like what we think arabic couples are like. She's not his possession. I'm sure she was like that even before they moved to the USA.
True what you said most Americans have no clue about other cultures, they judge based on movies and news.
How many americans know that muslim countries had 8 female presidents ? While the US never and is not ready for a female president.
On TV everyone but white guys are the best anymore. Then I live reality. From A plus excellence to Samantha B plus above average. Deaths of nation are something to behold. Especially those who were at the top. It is painful to watch their fall or how they fell. Britain is an example.

I've know thousands of women and none were forced 56 Muslim countries the only 2 that do are Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Oh, come on. It's not only laws forcing them. Its also threats. I should not have to make this correction. You know better.
Ever lived or visited a Muslim country ?
Using your logic, people who never came to the US should think most Americans are fat and dumb.
Quit being an apologist for awful cultures.
Your culture is better?
Its SUPERIOR to muslim culture.
Lol. Nope and ok.

I've know thousands of women and none were forced 56 Muslim countries the only 2 that do are Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Oh, come on. It's not only laws forcing them. Its also threats. I should not have to make this correction. You know better.
Using your logic, people who never came to the US should think most Americans are fat and dumb.
Your culture is better?
The fact that you even have to ask tells me you should be living under Islam

Your culture is better?
The fact that you even have to ask tells me you should be living under Islam
And?

Forum List

Back