Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.
Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

I'm pretty sure if President Obama knew you he would think you're a "blooming idiot"; however, I'm very sure he and the Media don't think about those on the fringe - like you - until they do something stupid.

I saw the video, and President Obama looked genuinely surprised and taken aback by what happened.

Perhaps you're just angry that Van Duzer is a self-described Republican.

:lol:

Way to help small business Republicans!

Obama hugger gets online beating

WASHINGTON — An American pizza restaurant owner who was photographed giving President Barack Obama a hearty bear hug got an online beating on Monday from angry opponents of the US leader.

Scott Van Duzer, owner of Big Apple Pizza and Pasta Italian Restaurant in Fort Pierce, Florida, made headlines Sunday after he lifted Obama in the air as the two men greeted each other like old buddies during a campaign tour stop.

Footage of the moment in the key swing state soon went viral.

But, along with the laughs, the incident also sparked sneers.

Comments posted on Yelp, a website that allows consumers to rate businesses, lambasted Van Duzer and suggested the photo opportunity was set up by Democrats vying to secure a second term in the White House.

"I would NEVER eat here after seeing that idiot grab the man that thinks HE built my business instead of me," wrote Shawn from California, referring to a common allegation that Obama does not understand private enterprise.

AFP: Obama hugger gets online beating

VIDEO Obama bear hug lift off ground by Scott Van Duzer Bigg Apple Pizza Florida

so where does it they are Republicans in some article from SLATE?

:rofl:

I'm sure those saying they'll boycott are actually Obama supporters, it just makes sense. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back