Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

The town is calling for a boycott. I think he wont win that district lol Scott Van Duzer, the Obama hugger: Shop facing boycott - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

The town is not calling for a boycott. Negged for lying.

From the article... you bully :cool:

"The owner of a Florida pizza shop says people are boycotting his business because he bear-hugged President Barack Obama on Sunday."

So its not the entire town, but its obviously alot of folks.... sounds to me like the owner is a big baby if ya ask me, but whatever.

Shoulda thought of that before he decided to be a prop for Obama :eusa_clap:

The town is calling for a boycott. I think he wont win that district lol Scott Van Duzer, the Obama hugger: Shop facing boycott - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

"The owner of a Florida pizza shop says people are boycotting his business because he bear-hugged President Barack Obama on Sunday."

So its not the entire town, but its obviously alot of folks.... sounds to me like the owner is a big baby if ya ask me, but whatever.

The guy, his business and his foundation are all doing just fine, nimrod.

You make Infidel very very sad.

Right. "People" not the town. Rightwing loons from God knows where.

The only bad thing about this guy is he seems to be a rational conservative and he does charity work with Tim Tebow.

Why do you insist in posting in gay font, btw? Century Gothic, gmafb.

You make Infidel very very sad.

To tell ya the truth... good for him.

I could give a shit.

I don't live near there... besides, if the dude serves a good pizza, I'd eat there.
Obama or no Obama... I dont do boycotts.

If ya serve a good product, Im in... just as long as you are MADE IN THE U.S.A. :cool:

I'm going to send him $100 for his charity tomorrow and ask him, in the interest of common decency, to quit posting Tebow being kissed by bimbos on his website.

You know...when I read about him saying he's had people tell him they are boycotting, I expected some Righties to say he was lying.....but no.....they support a boycott....over a hug.

The pettiness of many Righties here never fails to live up to the Pettiness standards they've set.
if the guy has good pizza i would not care if even Chris and Dean hung out there....i would still go there.....

You know...when I read about him saying he's had people tell him they are boycotting, I expected some Righties to say he was lying.....but no.....they support a boycott....over a hug.

The pettiness of many Righties here never fails to live up to the Pettiness standards they've set.
if the guy has good pizza i would not care if even Chris and Dean hung out there....i would still go there.....

Good pie is good pie :2up:

Forum List

Back