Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

Michelle continues to upstage her husband.:D

13c5a_elenapicksupshelly.jpg

Do you think the Governor would allow himself to be picked up like that? I would donate $5 to see Romney done like that.

Would someone pick up R2D2? Would you hug a carburetor? That's all that poor mittens is - a well oiled machine.

LOL

rw's are working up a real sweat to see something bad about this. Poor dumb schlubs.

Here's where I posted this earlier =

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245796-obamad-gets-picked-up.html

Yeah, they're coming out of the woodwork on this one aren't they.

Today, their candidate said he'd keep some of the components of Obamacare. They must be pissed off by hearing that on Meet the Press of all places. Next he'll come out and say he's for the Roe decision...as he did already.

Can't wait for the bloodletting on 11/7.

He said he keep parts of health care reform.

Bid difference....but then you need something to hang onto and lie about.

Would someone pick up R2D2? Would you hug a carburetor? That's all that poor mittens is - a well oiled machine.

LOL

rw's are working up a real sweat to see something bad about this. Poor dumb schlubs.

Here's where I posted this earlier =

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245796-obamad-gets-picked-up.html

Today, their candidate said he'd keep some of the components of Obamacare. They must be pissed off by hearing that on Meet the Press of all places. Next he'll come out and say he's for the Roe decision...as he did already.

Previously he said he would repeal Obamacare on day one of his presidency. 'Splain that.

Previously he said he would repeal Obamacare on day one of his presidency. 'Splain that.

Clearly Romney’s a hapless victim of the liberal bias media…

Obama said "what a big Pizza guy"- of course it was "negotiated", like regular people would. Romney wouldn't understand...Assume the position, dupes LOL

Footloose and fancy free. Yes sir, that's my Prez.

Dancing and prancing all over my country's sorry ass.

Screw that idiot. He's a shameful leader.

And you who give credence to his place in such a hallowed Office are to be summarily shamed.

Here's an article which elaborate a little more.
Fort Pierce pizzeria owner on lifting up Obama:

“I got goosebumps, so excited and just overwhelmed … just overwhelmed when I saw him, blown away,” Van Duzer told reporters. He said he’s a Republican but supported Obama in 2008 and will vote for him again this year.

Later, Van Duzen said he didn’t have time to plan in advance to pick up the president, or to think about how the Secret Service might react.

“He walked in like we were old friends. That was the best,” Van Duzer said Sunday evening. “It was just pure emotion. I didn’t think about it. I watched the convention the other night and then there he was.”

Sounds like Van Duzer is a very decent guy. I hope the visit helps his business grow.

I never considered Obama to be Presidential material. I picture him as some guy from Chicago, sitting in the Oval Office, and acting as if he's in a B movie and caring just the same.

The guy is nut material.

I never considered Obama to be Presidential material. I picture him as some guy from Chicago, sitting in the Oval Office, and acting as if he's in a B movie and caring just the same.

The guy is nut material.

Maybe we're just getting old, but I agree...I'm trying to imagine any other president who it would have seemed a natural occurrence. Not JFK, not Nixon, not Carter, not Reagan, not Bush 41, not even Clinton or Bush 43. Mostly I think it's weird that a "fan" of the president feels so compelled to react in such a manner towards a political figure, but it also seems like Obama has a unique response, or else it really all is just ridiculously contrived.:dunno:

Footloose and fancy free. Yes sir, that's my Prez.

Dancing and prancing all over my country's sorry ass.

Screw that idiot. He's a shameful leader.

And you who give credence to his place in such a hallowed Office are to be summarily shamed.

If your so damned good then run for office.

I'm not bothering to read the next how many ever pages of this thread. What a waste of time to have a thread on this. Who cares?

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

Could it be that Obama isn't afraid of the store owner, and was happy to walk in without protection?

Forum List

Back