Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

Do you think the Governor would allow himself to be picked up like that? I would donate $5 to see Romney done like that.

Would someone pick up R2D2? Would you hug a carburetor? That's all that poor mittens is - a well oiled machine.

LOL

rw's are working up a real sweat to see something bad about this. Poor dumb schlubs.

Here's where I posted this earlier =

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245796-obamad-gets-picked-up.html

this coming from Dudley the "INDEPENDENT".......:lol:.....

You mean the Quarter when the Stock Market, and Business all knew Obama had won and Big Government Solutions were on the way.

Funny how you guys don't want any of that to fall on Obama's Shoulders.

lol

Funny where the market is today, isn't it moron?

Now he's blaming the stock market collapse--that happened in 2008---on Obama. Were Republicans always THIS dishonest?
ASK dean or the "Independents" Dudley and Chris....they know....

Would someone pick up R2D2? Would you hug a carburetor? That's all that poor mittens is - a well oiled machine.

You don't know many Star Wars geeks or car nuts, do you? :D

A true Kodak moment would have been the dude overbalancing, and he and Obama going ass-over-teakettle onto the floor!

You know...when I read about him saying he's had people tell him they are boycotting, I expected some Righties to say he was lying.....but no.....they support a boycott....over a hug.

The pettiness of many Righties here never fails to live up to the Pettiness standards they've set.

Here's an article which elaborate a little more.
Fort Pierce pizzeria owner on lifting up Obama:

“I got goosebumps, so excited and just overwhelmed … just overwhelmed when I saw him, blown away,” Van Duzer told reporters. He said he’s a Republican but supported Obama in 2008 and will vote for him again this year.

Later, Van Duzen said he didn’t have time to plan in advance to pick up the president, or to think about how the Secret Service might react.

“He walked in like we were old friends. That was the best,” Van Duzer said Sunday evening. “It was just pure emotion. I didn’t think about it. I watched the convention the other night and then there he was.”

Sounds like Van Duzer is a very decent guy. I hope the visit helps his business grow.

sounds like he is.....now sit down Dean,this is going to shock you.....a "Liberal" Republican....remember those creatures you claim dont exist....:eusa_eh:

You know...when I read about him saying he's had people tell him they are boycotting, I expected some Righties to say he was lying.....but no.....they support a boycott....over a hug.

The pettiness of many Righties here never fails to live up to the Pettiness standards they've set.

oh that's right, because people here didn't jump up and down as you expected that means they support something..If you ever paid attention intstead of just flying half cocked, I said in the thread posted about this I didn't see a reason for boycotting over this.

and pettiness is not short on liberals either.

Last edited:
"I would NEVER eat here after seeing that idiot grab the man that thinks HE built my business instead of me," wrote Shawn from California, referring to a common allegation that Obama does not understand private enterprise.

‘Shawn’ is truly an idiot.

who is that quote from?.....Jones why dont you take the class offered to people like you that dont know how to properly use the quote function......its fucking annoying......you have been here long enough....use it the right way....

As it stands right now, a "buycott" was organized that was so successful Van Duzen put out a message telling people to give to his foundation instead, because he couldn't handle all the orders.

The right just gets nastier and nastier. If you don't agree with you, they threaten to put you out of business.

Interview with the pizza guy today, he said the Secret Service had already been in and done their usual security check and sweep but that a couple of big burly guys sat up and took notice when he hugged the president.

Our president seemed genuinely good natured and tickled at the man's unbridled enthusiasm.

If it had been Romney, he would have insulted the guy's pizza and then said he knows several people who own entire chains of pizza shops.

I cringe every time Romney opens his mouth because I know he's gonna say something stupid - or - just outright lie. That foot-in-mouth idiot would have us at war with Russia within a year. And, he'd probably name $arah (I can see it from my porch) Palin as some sort of ambassador.

The right just gets nastier and nastier. If you don't agree with you, they threaten to put you out of business.

Interview with the pizza guy today, he said the Secret Service had already been in and done their usual security check and sweep but that a couple of big burly guys sat up and took notice when he hugged the president.

Our president seemed genuinely good natured and tickled at the man's unbridled enthusiasm.

If it had been Romney, he would have insulted the guy's pizza and then said he knows several people who own entire chains of pizza shops.

I cringe every time Romney opens his mouth because I know he's gonna say something stupid - or - just outright lie. That foot-in-mouth idiot would have us at war with Russia within a year. And, he'd probably name $arah (I can see it from my porch) Palin as some sort of ambassador.

oh yeah, think Rush Limbaugh, Chick-fil-lay, Beck, and the beat goes on
spare us all the dramatics

As it stands right now, a "buycott" was organized that was so successful Van Duzen put out a message telling people to give to his foundation instead, because he couldn't handle all the orders.

I guess "the town" wasn't all that powerful....

your real credible Dudley.....

Forum List

Back