Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

It was either Scripted, or the SS fucked up Big Time.

I am betting it was planned.

Most Americans are. Republicans pretend that the 4th quarter of 2008 never existed.

You mean the Quarter when the Stock Market, and Business all knew Obama had won and Big Government Solutions were on the way.

Funny how you guys don't want any of that to fall on Obama's Shoulders.

lol

Funny where the market is today, isn't it moron?

Now he's blaming the stock market collapse--that happened in 2008---on Obama. Were Republicans always THIS dishonest?

One happy small business owner in Ft. Pierce. I think I will have lunch there one day this week.

If that was scripted, the dude is a good actor.

You nutters are very, very jealous. Your guy is a stiff.

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

I smell desperation.

so do i.

you should get that checked.

srsly

:thup:

Maybe this was the one business that government built like Obama said....

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

And you guys thought I forgot about that didn't you?

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

I'm pretty sure if President Obama knew you he would think you're a "blooming idiot"; however, I'm very sure he and the Media don't think about those on the fringe - like you - until they do something stupid.

Forum List

Back