Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

THE PICTURES OF PRESIDENT OBAMA BEING BEAR-HUGGED INTO THE AIR ARE ACTUALLY REAL

Florida Businessman Scott Van Duzer Give President Obama an Elevated Bear Hug | TheBlaze.com

links in article at site

SNIP:
Pizza Owner Who Bear-Hugged Obama Reportedly Visited the White House in July

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, September 9, 2012, 7:56 PM
President Barack Obama, right, is picked-up and lifted off the ground by Scott Van Duzer, left, owner of Big Apple Pizza and Pasta Italian Restaurant during an unannounced stop, Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012, in Ft. Pierce, Fla. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais – Salon)

Scott Van Duzer is a great guy. He runs the Van Duzer Foundation and spends time and money helping people in his community.

What the media forgot to mention is that Scott Van Duzer reportedly visited the White House in June.
So the visit today to Scott’s business was not so random.
The TCPalm reported:

all of it here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...a-reportedly-visited-the-white-house-in-june/

it's so funny what gets up the noses of rightwingnuts...

i'm pretty sure they knew the guy liked the president beforehand...

and it was clear that he wasn't a threat anyway...

or he said he was going to pick up the president in advance

who cares?

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

I smell desperation.

Yeah, I smell desperation too. Only it's coming from you; and it fucking reeks.

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Total lie.

I smell desperation.
:asshole:
The video certainly makes an idiot out of YOU!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ijPmtTHo8]Obama bear hugged by huge pizza shop owner in Florida - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Total lie.

I smell desperation.
:asshole:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ijPmtTHo8]Obama bear hugged by huge pizza shop owner in Florida - YouTube[/ame]

WOW Anything for a photo op. Even being power lifted by a (gasp) working joe.

Of course the Joe is obviously a supporter i.e. the visits to the WH.

Shit. Barry even looks like he enjoyed it. Not bad for an elitist asshole.

this pizza shop is right down the road for me, I also have had pizza there every time I was home. Obama made quite the journey around Brevard county. All my friends took good pics.

Wonderful, Obama is out visiting pizza shops, no wonder he couldn't find the time to submit his report on the military cuts..but they got good pictures I guess

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

If you saw the entire interview on the local news channel you'd believe it. I wondered the same thing about the SS when the story broke. They let it happen because Van Duzer has received White House commendations in the past.

Obama gets rise out of Fla. supporter | Politics - WPBF Home

Van Duzer, a Republican, owns the Big Apple Pizza and Pasta Italian Restaurant where Obama stopped on Sunday afternoon during a Florida bus swing. He also runs a foundation that helps collect blood for the ill; he has received White House commendations for his work.

and notice in the article they had to announce he's a Registered Republican

all of it is as phony as a three dollar bill and Obama is..:lol:

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

I don't know...they let Bush sit in a classroom full of children for like 20 minutes after they already knew there were planes flying into buildings everywhere and no idea which ones were secure or not in the most chaotic moment in aviation history.

:lol:

Way to help small business Republicans!

Obama hugger gets online beating

WASHINGTON — An American pizza restaurant owner who was photographed giving President Barack Obama a hearty bear hug got an online beating on Monday from angry opponents of the US leader.

Scott Van Duzer, owner of Big Apple Pizza and Pasta Italian Restaurant in Fort Pierce, Florida, made headlines Sunday after he lifted Obama in the air as the two men greeted each other like old buddies during a campaign tour stop.

Footage of the moment in the key swing state soon went viral.

But, along with the laughs, the incident also sparked sneers.

Comments posted on Yelp, a website that allows consumers to rate businesses, lambasted Van Duzer and suggested the photo opportunity was set up by Democrats vying to secure a second term in the White House.

"I would NEVER eat here after seeing that idiot grab the man that thinks HE built my business instead of me," wrote Shawn from California, referring to a common allegation that Obama does not understand private enterprise.

AFP: Obama hugger gets online beating

VIDEO Obama bear hug lift off ground by Scott Van Duzer Bigg Apple Pizza Florida

:lol:

Way to help small business Republicans!

Obama hugger gets online beating

WASHINGTON — An American pizza restaurant owner who was photographed giving President Barack Obama a hearty bear hug got an online beating on Monday from angry opponents of the US leader.

Scott Van Duzer, owner of Big Apple Pizza and Pasta Italian Restaurant in Fort Pierce, Florida, made headlines Sunday after he lifted Obama in the air as the two men greeted each other like old buddies during a campaign tour stop.

Footage of the moment in the key swing state soon went viral.

But, along with the laughs, the incident also sparked sneers.

Comments posted on Yelp, a website that allows consumers to rate businesses, lambasted Van Duzer and suggested the photo opportunity was set up by Democrats vying to secure a second term in the White House.

"I would NEVER eat here after seeing that idiot grab the man that thinks HE built my business instead of me," wrote Shawn from California, referring to a common allegation that Obama does not understand private enterprise.

AFP: Obama hugger gets online beating

VIDEO Obama bear hug lift off ground by Scott Van Duzer Bigg Apple Pizza Florida

so where does it they are Republicans in some article from SLATE?

Staged event with a fake Republican trying to give Florida voters the bogus belief Obamination likes you white people and is just like you.....

Forum List

Back