Which loopholes would Mitt/Ryan plug?

The DC coxuckers never close any loop-holes. That's the problem. I like sequestration, its an automatic cut of $1-trillion. Its progress. The downside is a 1% bump in unemployment for about 3-months. Good trade.

we don't need loop-holes closed if we get the Clinton tax rates back, and the bonus is sequestration. Its like DC accidentally did something good?!

The DC coxuckers never close any loop-holes. That's the problem. I like sequestration, its an automatic cut of $1-trillion. Its progress. The downside is a 1% bump in unemployment for about 3-months. Good trade.

we don't need loop-holes closed if we get the Clinton tax rates back, and the bonus is sequestration. Its like DC accidentally did something good?!

How does raising taxes help if there are still loopholes to avoid it?

I think you got it backwards. We don't need higher tax rates, we need loopholes closed. That would generate more revenue with no chance of dodging it.

(Disclaimer: I only support revenue increases if and when the government proves they won't blow it on more bullshit. Meaningful cuts first, then increase revenue.)

the problem is the things that are going to be cut... shouldn't be cut.

but yes, getting the clinton tax rates back would be a big improvement financially. it's like the right wants to create a deficit by cutting taxes to the bone, so they can complain about a deficit.

because heaven forbid the federal government should actually be able to function.

the problem is the things that are going to be cut... shouldn't be cut.

but yes, getting the clinton tax rates back would be a big improvement financially. it's like the right wants to create a deficit by cutting taxes to the bone, so they can complain about a deficit.

because heaven forbid the federal government should actually be able to function.

A big improvement, IF they don't spend it all on more wasteful spending. I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. The government could more than likely function very well with the amount they bring in now, but there's so much waste, fraud, and abuse that they seem to be horribly underfunded.

Forum List

Back