Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

I smell desperation.

Yo, moron, the article said the stop was unscripted, not the bear hug. Do you have dyslexia?

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

Do you think the Governor would allow himself to be picked up like that? I would donate $5 to see Romney done like that.

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

Yo, moron, the article said the stop was unscripted, not the bear hug. Do you have dyslexia?

Are you conceding that the hug was scripted??

No ss are even in the picture. In fact everyone is standing back like they were waiting for the moment.

Yup....there is even a flash going on in that picture.....no doubt a scripted moment.
But....I don't think he can get away with those well placed fainting spells with the women in the crowds as was the case in '08.

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

Do you think the Governor would allow himself to be picked up like that? I would donate $5 to see Romney done like that.

Would someone pick up R2D2? Would you hug a carburetor? That's all that poor mittens is - a well oiled machine.

LOL

rw's are working up a real sweat to see something bad about this. Poor dumb schlubs.

Here's where I posted this earlier =

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245796-obamad-gets-picked-up.html

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

Are you conceding that the hug was scripted??

I don't know one way or the other, but the article isn't claiming that the hug was "unscripted", as the OP claims. To the contrary, it sounds like the guy asked the Secret Service if it was OK.

The guy by the door whose legs you can just see is SS. There was also a woman who walked around the back of the group who was SS. I am sure there are half a dozen just outside the door also. Also the first person who comes through the door after Obama, the guy who makes the hugger look small.

This is not scripted. I bet Obama got the 'you're going to give us a heart attack' speech for the thousandth time when he got back on the road.

Last edited:

Total lie.

I smell desperation.

Would someone pick up R2D2? Would you hug a carburetor? That's all that poor mittens is - a well oiled machine.

LOL

rw's are working up a real sweat to see something bad about this. Poor dumb schlubs.

Here's where I posted this earlier =

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245796-obamad-gets-picked-up.html

Yeah, they're coming out of the woodwork on this one aren't they.

Today, their candidate said he'd keep some of the components of Obamacare. They must be pissed off by hearing that on Meet the Press of all places. Next he'll come out and say he's for the Roe decision...as he did already.

Can't wait for the bloodletting on 11/7.

Forum List

Back