Fivethirtyeight just tilted Arizona blue.... wow

Oh they do love to jump at every poll that shows Hillary leading.

Which is almost every poll.
even the stubborn pro trump poll provided by USC Dornsife/LA Times is coming around.
tied now.

soon, trumptards need to focus on polls concerned with wyoming and oklahomer.
Soon you will have tens of millions of people in opposition to the US government.

You will lose either way.
Doing what? Sitting in their basements, petting their AR's and AK's, swilling beer, and posting nonsense on a message board.

Arizona is big...traditional Red State that Trump is losing

Lets see Georgia go next

All the northern liberal transplants in the Phoenix area, I was thinking about this last night for some reason glad you brought it up, I know Illinois is a red state if you get rid of cook county..

Is there really more people in Gerogia that vote republican then in Atlanta that had a democrat mayor for like forever?

New York is a Red State if you get rid of NYC and LI
California is a Red State if you get rid of LA and SF

The key is that PEOPLE vote and people live in cities

I was trying to figure out georgia,...last night why it votes red. Can it really be the population of Atlanta is smaller then georgia?

Ok why do people vote for higher taxes and more shifty conditions, why do they vote for bigger income inequality?

Atlanta is not good example because that democrat controlled city does real good for the most part.

I am getting bored of using Detroit or Saint Louis but what about Philly ?

(Rw you have to excuse me I worked 26 hours straight yesterday and it was cold last night..) trying to chill...

My real question is...

Why do people locally vote for democrats ? What's the damn point?

What's the point to pay higher taxes and get nothing for your money except higher crime and more business leaving? More jobs leaving? Places you used to love turning into a shit hole?

What is the damn point voting for democrats on a local level...?

Why do people in cities vote Democratic while those on a farm vote Republican?

Because people in a city want services. They want clean water, they worry about crime, want public transportation, want good schools, want government provided parks and recreation

People on a farm look at themselves as self sustaining. They have their own wells, own septic, no serious crime, they have their own transportation...they just want low taxes
Not only that, but the people in the city provide the roads and communication systems that the rural people use. And rightly so, we need those rural areas for what they produce, and the recreation that they provide. But, in choosing to live in a rural area, or an urban area, one has to realize that in either place, you are giving up certain things to have other things.

Arizona is big...traditional Red State that Trump is losing

Lets see Georgia go next

All the northern liberal transplants in the Phoenix area, I was thinking about this last night for some reason glad you brought it up, I know Illinois is a red state if you get rid of cook county..

Is there really more people in Gerogia that vote republican then in Atlanta that had a democrat mayor for like forever?

New York is a Red State if you get rid of NYC and LI
California is a Red State if you get rid of LA and SF

The key is that PEOPLE vote and people live in cities

I was trying to figure out georgia,...last night why it votes red. Can it really be the population of Atlanta is smaller then georgia?

Ok why do people vote for higher taxes and more shifty conditions, why do they vote for bigger income inequality?

Atlanta is not good example because that democrat controlled city does real good for the most part.

I am getting bored of using Detroit or Saint Louis but what about Philly ?

(Rw you have to excuse me I worked 26 hours straight yesterday and it was cold last night..) trying to chill...

My real question is...

Why do people locally vote for democrats ? What's the damn point?

What's the point to pay higher taxes and get nothing for your money except higher crime and more business leaving? More jobs leaving? Places you used to love turning into a shit hole?

What is the damn point voting for democrats on a local level...?

Why do people in cities vote Democratic while those on a farm vote Republican?

Because people in a city want services. They want clean water, they worry about crime, want public transportation, want good schools, want government provided parks and recreation

People on a farm look at themselves as self sustaining. They have their own wells, own septic, no serious crime, they have their own transportation...they just want low taxes
Not only that, but the people in the city provide the roads and communication systems that the rural people use. And rightly so, we need those rural areas for what they produce, and the recreation that they provide. But, in choosing to live in a rural area, or an urban area, one has to realize that in either place, you are giving up certain things to have other things.

That's an interesting wise post. So people complain about sport teams paying millions of dollars for adults to play a kidde game But we need them. People complain about rural rednecks not paying there fair share but we need them to keep it.

Interesting post old rocks.something to think about.

It took something HHHHUUUUUUUGGGEEEEE!!! to turn AZ into a swing state! Only Trump could have done that! I have high hopes of watching the old folks in my retirement village squirm! Hell, they just got through throwing their old, stale tea bags into the trash. Now this!

see what happens when donald goes full on breitbart loon?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/arizona/
3%?

don't all polls have a 3% margin of error?

that isn't a "poll" per se. that's nate silver's probability rating. it is based on current polls and trend lines from many polling sources. the big deal is arizona has always been in the red column. moving so dramatically toward blue is what is significant.
true, however this was foreseeable with the lefts childish need to create their own state and break from AZ.

weird how leftists flee from the damage they have done elsewhere only to repeat it

3%?

that isn't a "poll" per se. that's nate silver's probability rating. it is based on current polls and trend lines from many polling sources. the big deal is arizona has always been in the red column. moving so dramatically toward blue is what is significant.
true, however this was foreseeable with the lefts childish need to create their own state and break from AZ.

weird how leftists flee from the damage they have done elsewhere only to repeat it

huh?

:cuckoo:

3%?

huh?

:cuckoo:
liberals want to create baja arizona - Google Search

leftists, unable to work with others, want their own state.

how you didn't know this is amazing.

Oh they do love to jump at every poll that shows Hillary leading.

Which is almost every poll.
even the stubborn pro trump poll provided by USC Dornsife/LA Times is coming around.
tied now.

soon, trumptards need to focus on polls concerned with wyoming and oklahomer.
Soon you will have tens of millions of people in opposition to the US government.How You will lose either way.
Doing what? Sitting in their basements, petting their AR's and AK's, swilling beer, and posting nonsense on a message board.
Old Crock-o-Shit....Wow dude....how did you know I do that?

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

and that is why 160 officials in the GOP have renounced Comrade Trump. His only chance now is to keep paying Russia to Hack polling places and he DNC. He and Assage are birds of a feather. An accused rapist and a champion groper.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-they-reached-their-breaking-point.html?_r=0

If it holds, and if it doesn't set off REALLY LOUD alarm bells in the GOP, it'll be pretty amazing.

Can you imagine the amount of sleeping and anti-acid pills that GOP officials are consuming? Not to mention gallons of alcohol...

If it holds, and if it doesn't set off REALLY LOUD alarm bells in the GOP, it'll be pretty amazing.
Can you imagine the amount of sleeping and anti-acid pills that GOP officials are consuming? Not to mention gallons of alcohol...
Well, they'd better stay pretty sober and lucid. Their party is in real danger of becoming regional-only here, and they have their work cut out for them. Those who are so proud of destroying the party have done a pretty good job.

Imagine trying to deal with people who have been convinced that destroying a party is good for the party.

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

and that is why 160 officials in the GOP have renounced Comrade Trump. His only chance now is to keep paying Russia to Hack polling places and he DNC. He and Assage are birds of a feather. An accused rapist and a champion groper.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-they-reached-their-breaking-point.html?_r=0

The 160 are simply the Washington elitests. They are no different than the Liberals. Please post your actual evidence that Russia has hacked anything at all. We do know that the NSA did a fair share of hacking. Trump has one accuser of rape as far as I can tell. Bill Clinton has at least four accusers.

The 160 are simply the Washington elitests. They are no different than the Liberals. Please post your actual evidence that Russia has hacked anything at all. We do know that the NSA did a fair share of hacking. Trump has one accuser of rape as far as I can tell. Bill Clinton has at least four accusers.
You don't "can tell" very well, del. The ruskies are trying to influence the election, and you are happy with that.

Forum List

Back