Fivethirtyeight just tilted Arizona blue.... wow

All the northern liberal transplants in the Phoenix area, I was thinking about this last night for some reason glad you brought it up, I know Illinois is a red state if you get rid of cook county..

Is there really more people in Gerogia that vote republican then in Atlanta that had a democrat mayor for like forever?

New York is a Red State if you get rid of NYC and LI
California is a Red State if you get rid of LA and SF

The key is that PEOPLE vote and people live in cities

I was trying to figure out georgia,...last night why it votes red. Can it really be the population of Atlanta is smaller then georgia?

Ok why do people vote for higher taxes and more shifty conditions, why do they vote for bigger income inequality?

Atlanta is not good example because that democrat controlled city does real good for the most part.

I am getting bored of using Detroit or Saint Louis but what about Philly ?

(Rw you have to excuse me I worked 26 hours straight yesterday and it was cold last night..) trying to chill...

My real question is...

Why do people locally vote for democrats ? What's the damn point?

What's the point to pay higher taxes and get nothing for your money except higher crime and more business leaving? More jobs leaving? Places you used to love turning into a shit hole?

What is the damn point voting for democrats on a local level...?
Atlanta is a dump.

When was the last time you have been there? Its only 90 miles away from me If I have time I could go there and post damn pictures on how Its grown in the past 30 years..I commend the democrat leadership of that town..
This April....

Nothing but racist black hicks hiding behind skyscrapers.

Stop the bullshit, I like Atlanta , greenville, Charlotte as much as I like chicago..

Good points bad points...

Btw chicago is one hell of a city if you no where to go.

Taxes just suck..but I am still thinking about moving back..probably just the lack of sleep and a few budlights talking now :)

But Damn it I want to be there when the cubbies win the world series :)

Arizona is big...traditional Red State that Trump is losing

Lets see Georgia go next

All the northern liberal transplants in the Phoenix area, I was thinking about this last night for some reason glad you brought it up, I know Illinois is a red state if you get rid of cook county..

Is there really more people in Gerogia that vote republican then in Atlanta that had a democrat mayor for like forever?

I was trying to figure out georgia,...last night why it votes red. Can it really be the population of Atlanta is smaller then georgia?

Ok why do people vote for higher taxes and more shifty conditions, why do they vote for bigger income inequality?

Atlanta is not good example because that democrat controlled city does real good for the most part.

(Rw you have to excuse me I worked 26 hours straight yesterday and it was cold last night..) trying to chill...

My real question is...

What's the point to pay higher taxes and get nothing for your money except higher crime and more business leaving? More jobs leaving? Places you used to love turning into a shit hole?

Why do people in cities vote Democratic while those on a farm vote Republican?

Because people in a city want services. They want clean water, they worry about crime, want public transportation, want good schools, want government provided parks and recreation

People on a farm look at themselves as self sustaining. They have their own wells, own septic, no serious crime, they have their own transportation...they just want low taxes

Huh? I have a damn garbage man, yes I have city clean water and a pump from my dock for my garden..I am not a farm I can take my boat out and be in death valley (clemson U) faster then I can drive one of my pick up trucks too.

And you should see damn the high schools around here I think I posted a thread about them a few years ago they are huge, even the middle schools are big around here compared to the chicago ones.

Arizona is big...traditional Red State that Trump is losing

Lets see Georgia go next

My real question is...

Because people in a city want services. They want clean water, they worry about crime, want public transportation, want good schools, want government provided parks and recreation

People on a farm look at themselves as self sustaining. They have their own wells, own septic, no serious crime, they have their own transportation...they just want low taxes

Huh? I have a damn garbage man, yes I have city clean water and a pump from my dock for my garden..I am not a farm I can take my boat out and be in death valley (clemson U) faster then I can drive one of my pick up trucks too.

And you should see damn the high schools around here I think I posted a thread about them a few years ago they are huge, even the middle schools are big around here compared to the chicago ones.

People in a city demand more services. It comes from having a million or more people concentrated in a small area. They want more police. They want safe and clean parks where their children can play. They want a convenient bus or rail system to get them around the city

Those things cost money. Tax money
Republicans run on cutting those services, while Democrats run on protecting them

That is why Democrats win in the cities

My real question is...

Atlanta is a dump.

When was the last time you have been there? Its only 90 miles away from me If I have time I could go there and post damn pictures on how Its grown in the past 30 years..I commend the democrat leadership of that town..
This April....

Stop the bullshit, I like Atlanta , greenville, Charlotte as much as I like chicago..

Taxes just suck..but I am still thinking about moving back..probably just the lack of sleep and a few budlights talking now :)

Stop the denial.

If I am a "redneck" for supporting Trump despite living in Louisville all my life and having family further up north(including Chicago, where all my family on my mother's side lives), then black hicks in fucking Georgia are fucking hicks.

Chicago is 100 times the city that Atlanta will ever be and it is a fucking warzone.

I am really thinking about this..

To tell you the truth I have a job opportunitie up in chicago that I have been playing with ..wants to pay me 75k and will take care of my moving expensive..I can leave my house here in my dad's hands ..I could sell it...or keep it ..

But I know damn well I couldn't afford to take on another mortgage up in chicago at 51...just a little one..like another condo..sell two of my pick up trucks and buy a dodge charger or mustang used..keep my F150..

Decisions decisions I love South Carolina but I miss chicago more.

But I so love my coworkers..

I so love change but I so love the same

My real question is...

Atlanta is a dump.

This April....

Stop the denial.

If I am a "redneck" for supporting Trump despite living in Louisville all my life and having family further up north(including Chicago, where all my family on my mother's side lives), then black hicks in fucking Georgia are fucking hicks.

Chicago is 100 times the city that Atlanta will ever be and it is a fucking warzone.
What you see the body count this year in chicago? Like 600 dead alone..

Ok to tell you the truth I never seen the body count in Atlanta this year.

But then again I ask you two questions..

You seem like a smart guy..

We both know where to go in chicago and Atlanta and not run into trouble and have fun with no pronlems

Heck my 19 year old daughter lives up in the chicago area ( one of the reasons I am thinking about moving back) I trust her judgement because she learned the area from me.. ( she goes to north western studying to be a teacher..yes I am a proud dad)

Atlanta is a dump.

This April....

Stop the denial.

We both know where to go in chicago and Atlanta and not run into trouble and have fun with no pronlems

Heck my 19 year old daughter lives up in the chicago area ( one of the reasons I am thinking about moving back) I trust her judgement because she learned the area from me.. ( she goes to north western studying to be a teacher..yes I am a proud dad)

Thanks for the two stars Jake and RW I really do appreciate it coming from you both.

My real question is...

People in a city demand more services. It comes from having a million or more people concentrated in a small area. They want more police. They want safe and clean parks where their children can play. They want a convenient bus or rail system to get them around the city

Those things cost money. Tax money
Republicans run on cutting those services, while Democrats run on protecting them

That is why Democrats win in the cities
Democrats win cities because they are no longer white.

They wouldn't have a prayer of winning anything in even FDR's time with this platform and attitude.

Do you even understand what would happen to FDR if he said what Bill Clinton said? His own party would have beaten the shit out of him.

As the Pubs would have beat the crap out of Trump.

ptbw forever has merely reinforced how far we have fallen as a nation on the right and the left.

Atlanta is a dump.

This April....

Stop the denial.

Louisville has had 100s of murders this year alone, but drug violence and black ghetto machismo in the west end doesn't stop this city from being among the best historic mid-sized cities in America.

I have already admitted that Chicago is a warzone btw.

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

the active duty military are NOT supporting dumb donald in the numbers they supported prior GOP candidates. far more support johnson.

thanks for playing. now do try to be honest.

oh wait... never mind.

sexist patronising and condescension do not work that well if used by a moron.

But it can win you the Republican nomination!
And racism can win you the presidency....if you are a Democrat.
how so?
What is the word "redneck" a euphemism for?
The coal miners that fought the dogs of the corporations on Blair Mountain.

Battle of Blair Mountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The miners wore red bandana's to identify themselves. So it became a term of derision for the owners to use concerning the miners.

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

the active duty military are NOT supporting dumb donald in the numbers they supported prior GOP candidates. far more support johnson.

thanks for playing. now do try to be honest.

oh wait... never mind.

2 to 1? Not bad. Why aren't they supporting your veteran of the Bosnian War?

Forum List

Back