First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Still waiting for the proof captain we observed a black hole?
It will be no good to write it again, pigs have demonstrated they can't read, they can only wrestle in mud.

Oh so if I was a black scientist and abuse women you would like me and respect me?

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Response to Allegations of Sexual Assault Is Self-Defeating
He confirms several aspects of the allegations but denies that any of them were harmful.
By Shannon Palus

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Response to Allegations of Sexual Assault Is Self-Defeating

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:

Notice that this loudmouth along with his two buddies who gives him the winner votes, NEVER once tries to debate post one at all?

Notice you and your same two buddies also ignore my post about the 2001 IPCC projection.....

It is clear they have NOTHING but caterwauling evasions, to spew out with your worn out insults and lack of debating effort.
That's because attempting to educate you science denying idiots is about as productive as teaching a horse to whistle.

Yet your propaganda machine says it's from fossil fuels..

Which is not true
Good to see you still don't present data, wouldn't want to spoil the reputation of mud wrestling pigs.

So Neil rapes women and you call me a pig?

The only thing I ever did to a girl was grab her hand and put her out if danger..

And you calling me the pig?

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:

Notice that this loudmouth along with his two buddies who gives him the winner votes, NEVER once tries to debate post one at all?

Notice you and your same two buddies also ignore my post about the 2001 IPCC projection.....

It is clear they have NOTHING but caterwauling evasions, to spew out with your worn out insults and lack of debating effort.
That's because attempting to educate you science denying idiots is about as productive as teaching a horse to whistle.

The fucker can't produce evidence a black hole exist or preform a simple laboratory experiment on C02..

It's a quite freezing cold 50 degrees here in Oakland town. The windchill makes it feel like the 30s. At least, to someone who has never lived anywhere else.

It's a quite freezing cold 50 degrees here in Oakland town. The windchill makes it feel like the 30s. At least, to someone who has never lived anywhere else.

Its Around 18 I Wyoming and I am hot..

Growing up in a very mild climate has turned me into a hot house flower. I have a tolerable temperature range of 60-85 degrees F, with 72 being perfection.

It will be no good to write it again, pigs have demonstrated they can't read, they can only wrestle in mud.

Oh so if I was a black scientist and abuse women you would like me and respect me?

He confirms several aspects of the allegations but denies that any of them were harmful.
By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

Clearly the Twoof Hurts, Craptacular.

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

It's a deflection. Has nothing to do with the topic.

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

It's a deflection. Has nothing to do with the topic.

The credibility of the people who promote an untested scientific (in this case religious) theory is very apropos.

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

Deflection of what?

He is regarded as a god..

And he did this alwful shit..

I see him and bill Cosby as cell mates in the future.

.he raped a girl.

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

He is going down in flames..

Such a brilliant mind yet to stupid to not keep his junk in his pants..

Forum List

Back