First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Coast-to-coast cold, then a weekend snowstorm possible for South, East
A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

How does one make the leap from liberal to MMGW? I'm sure the Social Marxists are all on board, but liberals tend to think for themselves.

"Climate Change Drones" or some shit would be more accurate.

MMGW is being pushed by Social Marxists and Globalists.

I'm sure it's a mixed bag for all the liberals in America, who are pretty much a super-minority.

What is the big news is that this kind of mess causes high net worth migration to low SALT states

Deniers are predictably stupid. Every winter, the most butthurt retards among them start gibbering "Look! A snowflake! Global warming is a hoax!". And then everyone laughs at the morons, and they sulk away.

You can't fix stupid at that level .

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:
Bet you didnt read the part about "after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting" . Did ya? Not one liberal can explain this happening, where this cold comes in from?

Bet you didnt read the part about "after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting" . Did ya? Not one liberal can explain this happening, where this cold comes in from?

Cold goes along with a thing called "Winter". Did you not learn about the seasons in preschool?

vEKKdrF.jpg

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:
Did you really just ask where cold comes from? :laugh:

Deniers are predictably stupid. Every winter, the most butthurt retards among them start gibbering "Look! A snowflake! Global warming is a hoax!". And then everyone laughs at the morons, and they sulk away.

You can instantly identify someone as a non-science knowing rube as soon as they say the word "denier"

Why are you so jelly of billionaires? I am 11 million dollars as we speak, and if my investment into Hemp does a Chipotle I could be a billionaire too. You liberals are such failures at life, I bet in the game, you just take all the money at the beginning and declare yourselves the winner, and make your kids go to the poor farm, because they will grow up just like you...

Did you really just ask where cold comes from? :laugh:
Once again, notice how the liberal instead of answering where the, not just cold, but below normal cold, comes from if all the ice at the caps are melted, because all these years of warming due to CO2.

don-suth.jpg

DENIER!!!!

Forum List

Back