MSNBC.. all life is pointless if we're not addressing climate change

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
OMG run for the hills..we are all going to die!!

MSNBC anchor tells audience all life is pointless if we're not addressing climate change

MSNBC anchor Katy Tur told her audience Tuesday that her life was meaningless unless people began addressing the issue of climate change seriously.

Exclusive new course reveals the number 1 investment play
"Gosh, how pointless is my life"

Katy Tur was reviewing an article in the New Yorker about climate change when she made the startling claim about the meaningless of all life.

"I read that New Yorker article today and I thought gosh, how pointless is my life," she said.

"And how pointless are the decisions that I make on a day to day basis," she continued, "when we are not focused on climate change every day, when it's not leading every one of our newscasts?"

Despite her sudden realization about climate change, Tur does not tweet about the issue much. In a November tweet, she addressed it after being challenged by someone accusing her of not caring enough.

"I said and have said that Climate Change is real. The vast majority of scientists say it is real."

MSNBC anchor tells audience all life is pointless if we're not addressing climate change

MSNBC anchor Katy Tur told her audience Tuesday that her life was meaningless unless people began addressing the issue of climate change seriously.

Katy Tur was reviewing an article in the New Yorker about climate change when she made the startling claim about the meaningless of all life.

"I read that New Yorker article today and I thought gosh, how pointless is my life," she said.

"And how pointless are the decisions that I make on a day to day basis," she continued, "when we are not focused on climate change every day, when it's not leading every one of our newscasts?"

Despite her sudden realization about climate change, Tur does not tweet about the issue much. In a November tweet, she addressed it after being challenged by someone accusing her of not caring enough.

"I said and have said that Climate Change is real. The vast majority of scientists say it is real."

Sounds like something Jim Jones would say

Sounds like something Jim Jones would say

Now crick , mamooth and old rocks smelly sock will get on here trying to defend the statement

The "media" must rethink its' "hire as many dumb bottle blondes as possible" policy. I'd like a little news from someone who can at least fake intelligence.

Then I assume she supports the massive and rapid expansion of Nuclear power plants.

The "media" must rethink its' "hire as many dumb bottle blondes as possible" policy. I'd like a little news from someone who can at least fake intelligence.

It's werid how they post an agenda..some one like Trump comes along and pisses in their cheerio and they latter claim free speech.

How crazy.

Well, she is right, most dumb liberal crackpot lives are pointless

Not every conservative is stupid, but the vast majority of the stupid are conservative. Fact, bro.

NASA asteroid WARNING: Giant ONE MILE wide asteroid will skim the Earth before Christmas

NASA asteroid WARNING: Giant ONE MILE wide asteroid will skim the Earth before Christmas

A MONSTER asteroid measuring more than one mile across will fly by the planet on a so-called Earth Close Approach, space agency NASA has revealed.
By SEBASTIAN KETTLEY
PUBLISHED: 09:55, Wed, Dec 5, 2018UPDATED: 10:08, Wed, Dec 5, 2018

She is right. We are headed for a disaster. Unfortunately, the small-brained climate denialist is winning the day. So, it will be up to the next generation to deal with this massive problem that the ignorant Trump generation made worse.

Well, she is right, most dumb liberal crackpot lives are pointless

Not every conservative is stupid, but the vast majority of the stupid are conservative. Fact, bro.

If Liberals are so smart, then why do they need so much welfare?
Why are the Democrats importing millions of illiterate third world voters?
24 Interesting Republican vs Democrat Demographics - BrandonGaille.com

63% of people who earn more than $200k per year vote for Republicans, while 63% of people who earn less than $15k per year vote for Democrats.

LOL

Stupid is as stupid does...

The left wing fools never fail to stoop to new lows and fearmongering in an effort to grasp power...

were gonna die beaker.gif

And the usual factless and feckless left tards are defending this lunacy.. Without a shred of empirical evidence to support their fantasy..

She is right. We are headed for a disaster. Unfortunately, the small-brained climate denialist is winning the day. So, it will be up to the next generation to deal with this massive problem that the ignorant Trump generation made worse.

No the people that are winning the day are actual scientist..the propganda tools are you losing..

That policy has worked well for Fox.

No the people that are winning the day are actual scientist..the propganda tools are you losing.

The vast majority of actual scientists accept AGW and believe we should be acting immediately and dramatically. So, under Trump, they are NOT winning the day. The rest of your sentence (?) is gobbledygook.

Forum List

Back