First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Yeah, last 100 years, it sure did warm up, though in the 1970s the libtards sure thought the new ice age was coming...and was wrong then too....
Batshit crazy loons will deflect to any unnamed people but climate scientists.
1970s_papers.gif

Figure 1. The number of papers classified as predicting, implying, or providing supporting evidence for future global cooling, warming, and neutral categories. During the period from 1965 through 1979, the PCF08 literature survey found 7 cooling, 20 neutral, and 44 warming papers. (Peterson 2008)
The 1970s Global Cooling Zombie Myth and the Tricks Some People Use to Keep it Alive, Part I
he number of papers classified as predicting, implying, or providing supporting evidence for future global cooling, warming, and neutral categories.
It sure was a myth in the 1970s when all those people in the Midwest, northeast and central plains got socked in by that mythical 5 ft of snow. I guess those people in Britain who believed in global warming and died were myths also?

UK weather: 31,000 people DIED of the cold last winter
The majority of these deaths were among pensioners - with over-75s accounting for 25,600 winter-related deaths in 2012/13, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) said.
Just another FACT that you liberals dont listen to, because when it get really cold outside, instead you turn on your heater and use your car to go fill up on toilet paper, water and wood burning logs for your fireplace.

View attachment 232768

You would think all the damn climate change caused by fossil fuels this wouldn't happen in 1949

Coast-to-coast cold, then a weekend snowstorm possible for South, East
A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

You don't know the difference between weather and climate.

Just because it's snowing in the winter doesn't mean climate change isn't real.

We aren't getting enough snow and rain in the winter. Mt Rainier is the source of the Nisqualiy River. It starts at the south side of the glacier.

It's supposed to be a large raging river. Supposed to be. This is what it looks like today:

Nisqualy#0557.jpg

Water is supposed to cover all those rocks and the whole area you see. Climate change has turned what was once a large raging river that sustained farmers, sports and fishing for decades has been reduced to a small trickle I could actually step over.

That is global climate change and for you to keep saying it's not real and not happening is just showing how much you're still in denial. Denying truth won't make it go away.

Why do we get these stupid threads every winter?

I guess cold winter freaks people out. Shit, last winter it hit 10 here in New Orleans... people here were freaking out. For me, I was just pissed I had to turn on my heater.

A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

We aren't getting enough snow and rain in the winter. Mt Rainier is the source of the Nisqualiy River. It starts at the south side of the glacier.

It's supposed to be a large raging river. Supposed to be. This is what it looks like today:

View attachment 232769

Water is supposed to cover all those rocks and the whole area you see. Climate change has turned what was once a large raging river that sustained farmers, sports and fishing for decades has been reduced to a small trickle I could actually step over.

That is global climate change and for you to keep saying it's not real and not happening is just showing how much you're still in denial. Denying truth won't make it go away.

Water is supposed to cover all those rocks

^ you are describing yourself as a narcissist..

Who says water is supposed to cover those rocks??.

God?

You?

Do you have a 4.5 billion year history book on those rocks?

View attachment 232769

Never said that Climate Change isnt real, but totally DENY that man has anything to do with it, dumbass. Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?

Timeline: Climate Change

The real deniers are those that actually think a man with boobs is a woman and they deny science thinking there are more than 2 genders...

I guess cold winter freaks people out. Shit, last winter it hit 10 here in New Orleans... people here were freaking out. For me, I was just pissed I had to turn on my heater.
You and all those freezing liberals who dont want to fucking die from the cold, they too will be turning on their gas or electric heaters, thus contributing CO2 to the end of the world. Hey liberals want to stop global warming....

th.jpg

View attachment 232769

Never said that Climate Change isnt real, but totally DENY that man has anything to do with it, dumbass. Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?

The real deniers are those that actually think a man with boobs is a woman and they deny science thinking there are more than 2 genders...

Because in the 4.5 billion years the earth been around they think they are special..

It's a human trait.

You and all those freezing liberals who dont want to fucking die from the cold, they too will be turning on their gas or electric heaters, thus contributing CO2 to the end of the world. Hey liberals want to stop global warming....

View attachment 232773

Exactly that's how the liberal mind works ..they need selfish satisfaction..since they don't believe in God.

View attachment 232773

I have no moral compunction about my gas heater... it just dries out my sinuses and frankly, it normally just doesn't get that cold here. It's really that simple.

View attachment 232769

It doesn't matter what you think. You can think all the stupid things you want.

What matters is honest and hard facts. What matters is that it's already been proven humans are causing it. Even our own government admits humans are causing it.

You don't matter at all in this situation. What matters is those who are in a position to do something about it. Right now a lot of people who are in a position to do something about it are doing something about it. You can deny honest facts all you want but it won't change a thing.

My state has been working hard to lower our emissions and we've done a pretty good job of it. We're in the middle of closing down the last coal fire plant in my state and have a law that requires a certain amount of our energy comes from alternative and renewal sources.

We started building one of the largest wind farms in the nation in the 90s. We get most of our energy from water and nearly zero from dirty coal.

The result, only 2 other states have lower energy rates than we do. They being Idaho and west Virginia. One is one tenth of a penny lower, the other is two tenths of a penny lower.

We have a surplus of energy here that we sell to other states.

Clean energy isn't a bad thing. Cleaning up our environment is a very good thing.

There are reasons why people flock to my state. One of those reasons is we have a cleaner environment than other states.

You can stay in your polluted hole of a state for all I care. Just don't make me pay for the health problems you have and to pay to clean up your mess.

Is say "don't be stupier than you have to be" but obviously you are in training for the stupid Olympics or something.

Last edited:
Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?
The whole bit about human activity emitted greenhouse gases sails right over his head.

Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?
The whole bit about human activity emitted greenhouse gases sails right over his head.

Yet your propaganda machine says it's from fossil fuels..

Which is not true

12_18_14_Brian_OCO2Image1_1050_591_s_c1_c_c.jpg

Forum List

Back