First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Still waiting for the proof captain we observed a black hole?
It will be no good to write it again, pigs have demonstrated they can't read, they can only wrestle in mud.

Oh so if I was a black scientist and abuse women you would like me and respect me?

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Response to Allegations of Sexual Assault Is Self-Defeating
He confirms several aspects of the allegations but denies that any of them were harmful.
By Shannon Palus

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Response to Allegations of Sexual Assault Is Self-Defeating

Deflection.

Clearly the Twoof Hurts, Craptacular.

He is going down in flames..

Such a brilliant mind yet to stupid to not keep his junk in his pants..

He thinks he's far more brilliant that he actually is.

Still waiting for the proof captain we observed a black hole?
It will be no good to write it again, pigs have demonstrated they can't read, they can only wrestle in mud.

Oh so if I was a black scientist and abuse women you would like me and respect me?

He confirms several aspects of the allegations but denies that any of them were harmful.
By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

It's a deflection. Has nothing to do with the topic.

Read it Neil raped a girl

Neil deGrasse Tyson. One physicist accused him of non-consensually feeling beneath her dress at a conference, while a former assistant said he had made suggestive comments to her that prompted her to quit her job. The allegations join an older allegation of rape, by a woman who was a fellow grad student of Tyson’s at the University of Texas at Austin—first on her blog in 2014, and then reported in the New York Times on Saturday. Tyson responded to the allegations on Facebook on Saturday, in a note titled, “On being accused.”

They are the dumbest mother fuckers in the universe, that does seem to be the consensus and I'd say it's more credible than the bullshit consensus bed wetters insist exists about whatever the current weather conditions are depending on the season.

We have actual data and facts right here on USMB that might one day be reviewed by scholars from generations far off that will not give a shit about the politics of today. Unless of course we do descend into an idiocracy. Then the dolphins may evolve and take over. They'll turn people into funny pets and look back on this and say... No fuckin wonder!

I hold out hope enough of them can be deprogrammed, a few synapses might start going active and a thought of two could possibly bring their frontal lobes back to life. I ditched liberalism not long after I had to survive on my own.18 years old roofing houses made every penny important and when 20% of them went to government I was pissed.

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

Holy shit..

Exactly..

You got it ..

Only once and a while some one gets it..

By Shannon Palus

Deflection.

Holy shit..

Exactly..

You got it ..

Only once and a while some one gets it..

Neil is a sexual pervert using his mind to rape women

Now Diane Jennings gives a damn..

Coast-to-coast cold, then a weekend snowstorm possible for South, East
A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

You don't know the difference between weather and climate.

Just because it's snowing in the winter doesn't mean climate change isn't real.

We aren't getting enough snow and rain in the winter. Mt Rainier is the source of the Nisqualiy River. It starts at the south side of the glacier.

It's supposed to be a large raging river. Supposed to be. This is what it looks like today:

View attachment 232769

Water is supposed to cover all those rocks and the whole area you see. Climate change has turned what was once a large raging river that sustained farmers, sports and fishing for decades has been reduced to a small trickle I could actually step over.

That is global climate change and for you to keep saying it's not real and not happening is just showing how much you're still in denial. Denying truth won't make it go away.
Never said that Climate Change isnt real, but totally DENY that man has anything to do with it, dumbass. Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?

Timeline: Climate Change

The real deniers are those that actually think a man with boobs is a woman and they deny science thinking there are more than 2 genders...

It doesn't matter what you think. You can think all the stupid things you want.

What matters is honest and hard facts. What matters is that it's already been proven humans are causing it. Even our own government admits humans are causing it.

You don't matter at all in this situation. What matters is those who are in a position to do something about it. Right now a lot of people who are in a position to do something about it are doing something about it. You can deny honest facts all you want but it won't change a thing.

My state has been working hard to lower our emissions and we've done a pretty good job of it. We're in the middle of closing down the last coal fire plant in my state and have a law that requires a certain amount of our energy comes from alternative and renewal sources.

We started building one of the largest wind farms in the nation in the 90s. We get most of our energy from water and nearly zero from dirty coal.

The result, only 2 other states have lower energy rates than we do. They being Idaho and west Virginia. One is one tenth of a penny lower, the other is two tenths of a penny lower.

We have a surplus of energy here that we sell to other states.

Clean energy isn't a bad thing. Cleaning up our environment is a very good thing.

There are reasons why people flock to my state. One of those reasons is we have a cleaner environment than other states.

You can stay in your polluted hole of a state for all I care. Just don't make me pay for the health problems you have and to pay to clean up your mess.
What matters is that it's already been proven humans are causing it.
Just like it was proven over at the East Anglia Research Center?

Do you know in Virginia, now that it is a Sanctuary state, that more illegals are allowed in there, and the once proud state looks like Nogalus Mexico, a shit hole full of trash? I know I moved out just this year, because since 2012 the 2 governors arent doing anything about the illegal polluters. Yeah, cry me a river, because you have no clue who the real enemies are to you, just shove that pea brain farther up Uranus.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?
The whole bit about human activity emitted greenhouse gases sails right over his head.
It's Water Vapor, Not the CO2 - American Chemical Society
It’s true that water vapor is the largest contributor to the Earth’s greenhouse effect. On average, it probably accounts for about 60% of the warming effect. However, water vapor does not control the Earth’s temperature, but is instead controlled by the temperature. This is because the temperature of the surrounding atmosphere limits the maximum amount of water vapor the atmosphere can contain.
I have a PhD in History, Aeronautics and Math. Having morons like you try to think you know more about what is going on with science, I just laugh at your stupidity. Yes, Water Vapor is the greenhouse gas that is the cause of warming or cooling of the atmosphere, but you want to know the dirty little secret why Liberals only talk about CO2 and not Water Vapor? Because liberal politicians haven't figured out how to TAX water vapor...yet.. Boy they wish they could, but as of right now, fossil fuels seems to be the cash cow for those liberal elites who are making millions of dollars from the Carbon Credit Exchange. And you cheer them for their thievery... Just cant get more stupid than a brainless liberal(redundant statement).

Air_components_graph-300x198.gif

Water Vapor is 1.0% CO2 is 0.0004%

Why do libturbs only show the climate of change starting only 100 years ago, while the planet has been in existence approximately around 6 billion years?
The whole bit about human activity emitted greenhouse gases sails right over his head.
It's Water Vapor, Not the CO2 - American Chemical Society
It’s true that water vapor is the largest contributor to the Earth’s greenhouse effect. On average, it probably accounts for about 60% of the warming effect. However, water vapor does not control the Earth’s temperature, but is instead controlled by the temperature. This is because the temperature of the surrounding atmosphere limits the maximum amount of water vapor the atmosphere can contain.
I have a PhD in History, Aeronautics and Math. Having morons like you try to think you know more about what is going on with science, I just laugh at your stupidity. Yes, Water Vapor is the greenhouse gas that is the cause of warming or cooling of the atmosphere, but you want to know the dirty little secret why Liberals only talk about CO2 and not Water Vapor? Because liberal politicians haven't figured out how to TAX water vapor...yet.. Boy they wish they could, but as of right now, fossil fuels seems to be the cash cow for those liberal elites who are making millions of dollars from the Carbon Credit Exchange. And you cheer them for their thievery... Just cant get more stupid than a brainless liberal(redundant statement).

Water Vapor is 1.0% CO2 is 0.0004%
whatreallyhappened.com: THE SHOREBANK, OBAMA, CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE SCAM!
Under Obama's new bill, businesses in the future will be assessed a tax on how much CO2 they produce (their Carbon Footprint) or in other words how much they add to global warming. If a company produces less CO2 than their allotted measured limit, they earn a Carbon Credit. This Carbon Credit can be traded on the CXX exchange. Another company, which has gone over their CO2 limit, can buy the Credit and "reduce" their footprint and tax liability. It will be like trading shares on Wall Street.

Well, it was the same JOYCE FOUNDATION, along with some other private partners and Wall Street firms that funded the bailout of ShoreBank. The foundation is now one of the major shareholders. The bank has now been designated to be the "banking arm" of the CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE (CXX). In addition, Goldman Sachs has been contracted to run the investment trading floor of the exchange.
Why Obama loved the big banks, and bailed them out, while you didnt get shit from the 1/2 white faggot.

48,000 Brits dead after worst winter in 42 years

The UK is being hit by its worst winter death toll in 42 years. It is estimated that 20,275 Brits more than average died between December and March. It means this winter is set to total at least 48,000 deaths due to cold weather – which works out at an average of one death every three and a half minutes. Campaigners have called the deaths a “national tragedy” as cold weather victims fatalities could be prevented – especially in the elderly. –Hayley Coyle, Daily Star, 7 April 2018

They are the dumbest mother fuckers in the universe, that does seem to be the consensus and I'd say it's more credible than the bullshit consensus bed wetters insist exists about whatever the current weather conditions are depending on the season.

We have actual data and facts right here on USMB that might one day be reviewed by scholars from generations far off that will not give a shit about the politics of today. Unless of course we do descend into an idiocracy. Then the dolphins may evolve and take over. They'll turn people into funny pets and look back on this and say... No fuckin wonder!

I hold out hope enough of them can be deprogrammed, a few synapses might start going active and a thought of two could possibly bring their frontal lobes back to life. I ditched liberalism not long after I had to survive on my own.18 years old roofing houses made every penny important and when 20% of them went to government I was pissed.

No worries my friend....look what's happening all over Europe. Progressivism is falling like a stone in water....the people are connecting the dots on the idiocy though it's taking longer than I thought. But the ruse in energy will be the first to plummet completely!! Most people are plenty smart enough to see the disconnect on emission standards while people are freezing to death all over the planet and China lives in an ever growing smog pit.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Coast-to-coast cold, then a weekend snowstorm possible for South, East You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

Don't you know that it is only climate when it is so hot that records are being broken...when record cold and snow is happening, it is just weather...
No. Both of those are just weather. It doesnt become climate until those records become the new norm.

Since the temperature record has been so corrupted, exactly how would you identify a new norm? And are you aware, that on earth, ice at one or both poles is not normal..in fact, if you have a polar ice cap on earth, you are officially in an ice age. Ice is the anomaly on earth, not the norm. And why would you object to getting out of an ice age?
Norm is from the perspective of humans. As long as humans have existed there has been ice at one or both poles so to us that would be normal. The transition from an artificially induced warming trend from an ice age would cause rising seas and the destruction of certain populations

So you trying to tell us humans knew about the ice at the poles?

How did they know..

Science

Don't you know that it is only climate when it is so hot that records are being broken...when record cold and snow is happening, it is just weather...
No. Both of those are just weather. It doesnt become climate until those records become the new norm.

Since the temperature record has been so corrupted, exactly how would you identify a new norm? And are you aware, that on earth, ice at one or both poles is not normal..in fact, if you have a polar ice cap on earth, you are officially in an ice age. Ice is the anomaly on earth, not the norm. And why would you object to getting out of an ice age?
Norm is from the perspective of humans. As long as humans have existed there has been ice at one or both poles so to us that would be normal. The transition from an artificially induced warming trend from an ice age would cause rising seas and the destruction of certain populations

So you trying to tell us humans knew about the ice at the poles?

How did they know..

Science

They were eating mud..

Deniers are predictably stupid. Every winter, the most butthurt retards among them start gibbering "Look! A snowflake! Global warming is a hoax!". And then everyone laughs at the morons, and they sulk away.

You can't fix stupid at that level .

Hey remember when that guy said, "My kids will never see snow!!!" I remember.

My kids have seen more snow, and shoveled more snow, than they ever wanted to see, believe me. Huh. Wonder what happened to all that snow we were never supposed to see.....LOLZ

Deniers are predictably stupid. Every winter, the most butthurt retards among them start gibbering "Look! A snowflake! Global warming is a hoax!". And then everyone laughs at the morons, and they sulk away.

You can't fix stupid at that level .

My kids have seen more snow, and shoveled more snow, than they ever wanted to see, believe me. Huh. Wonder what happened to all that snow we were never supposed to see.....LOLZ

You are sweet..

But watch out for him, he thinks everyone should live in teepee's run around half naked and hunt buffalo to combat AGW..

For some reason I knew you would remember one scientist's remark while forgetting all others.

The article quoted David Viner, then a scientist at the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, who warned that within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event". Dr Viner was also quoted as saying: "We're really going to get caught out. Snow will probably cause chaos in 20 years time."

There are a number of recurring themes at play here that are worth analysing. The first is to do with headlines and the difference between journalism and science.

Headlines are meant to draw people into a story and have to conform to quite rigid restrictions on space in the printed medium – where this headline first appeared. They are meant to be accurate, but they can never do full justice to the nuances of reporting. This is even more true when it comes to the more complex nuances of science. The headline in this case is not what the story itself said, as Dr Viner made clear. The story was about the frequency of snowfalls, and how "snow is starting to disappear from our lives", which the it stated clearly.

A more accurate headline would be something like: "Snowfalls are becoming less frequent in our little corner of the world but that doesn't necessarily mean that snow will disappear from our lives completely and forever." Unfortunately, any sub-editor who would suggest such a tediously long headline is unlikely to last very long.
https://www.independent.co.uk

Last edited:
Disappearing snow threatens Swiss ski industry, scientist says
Snow is gradually disappearing from Switzerland, a Swiss university is showing, with areas with little or no snow steadily expanding, while areas with a lot of snow or eternal snow are receding, in this country known for its watches, its chocolate... and its mountains.

For some reason I knew you would remember one scientist's remark while forgetting all others.

The article quoted David Viner, then a scientist at the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, who warned that within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event". Dr Viner was also quoted as saying: "We're really going to get caught out. Snow will probably cause chaos in 20 years time."

There are a number of recurring themes at play here that are worth analysing. The first is to do with headlines and the difference between journalism and science.

Headlines are meant to draw people into a story and have to conform to quite rigid restrictions on space in the printed medium – where this headline first appeared. They are meant to be accurate, but they can never do full justice to the nuances of reporting. This is even more true when it comes to the more complex nuances of science. The headline in this case is not what the story itself said, as Dr Viner made clear. The story was about the frequency of snowfalls, and how "snow is starting to disappear from our lives", which the it stated clearly.

A more accurate headline would be something like: "Snowfalls are becoming less frequent in our little corner of the world but that doesn't necessarily mean that snow will disappear from our lives completely and forever." Unfortunately, any sub-editor who would suggest such a tediously long headline is unlikely to last very long.
https://www.independent.co.uk

Yeah, yeah yeah. It was journalism; he didn't mean it. Suuuuuure

Disappearing snow threatens Swiss ski industry, scientist says
Snow is gradually disappearing from Switzerland, a Swiss university is showing, with areas with little or no snow steadily expanding, while areas with a lot of snow or eternal snow are receding, in this country known for its watches, its chocolate... and its mountains.

You cant point to weather events all over the world where this below normal snow is going to happen and the libtards are so brainwashed they wont every change that small mind of theirs.

file.php

Forum List

Back