First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
For some reason I knew you would remember one scientist's remark while forgetting all others

par for the deniers course

add to it, the denier n' chief's own agencies, ALL of them concere on AGW , as the rest of the scientific community & sane world does

gotta be mighty lonely parroting the tired old oilocray's PAID canards.....

5b77ece2eb37d531d255afb6d733338c--exxon-mobile-social-issues.jpg

For some reason I knew you would remember one scientist's remark while forgetting all others

add to it, the denier n' chief's own agencies, ALL of them concere on AGW , as the rest of the scientific community & sane world does

Par for the deniers of science who think men with boobs should be allowed in the little girls room.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

aaaannnnnnnd the usual non sequiturs trot on out on cue.......

lesssee if i can compete......

like insisting chickens have kickstands......

~S~

Tough shit on you asshole! The way it is and the way its gonna be!

:hello77:

Renewable energy is ghey

Par for the deniers of science who think men with boobs should be allowed in the little girls room.

View attachment 232841

Lol....but who is spiking all the footballs in the end zone s0n!!

Not the climate crusaders!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fu:

It's 28 degrees here this morning. It was in the teens last night. The ground is frozen. And there's a really prettty layer of frost out there on the grass this morning.

The squirrels came down from the forest trees to have some of my walnuts. Bliss...

Once again, notice how the liberal instead of answering where the, not just cold, but below normal cold, comes from if all the ice at the caps are melted, because all these years of warming due to CO2.
Stop, stop, my ribs!
Citizens seeking to prove global warming are zeroing in on urban areas, namely Washington, D.C, and at-risk city, Baltimore, MD. There is good in it, though, because they have some good down-to-earth, common sense pointers about reducing heat in urban areas, and I quote from NOAA article, Heat-seeking citizen scientists zero-in on D.C., Baltimore for mapping mission | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration :

To relieve extreme heat: First, locate the hot spots
Keeping cities cooler can involve a number of actions such as:

• Opening more public air-conditioned spaces.

• Removing or whitewashing large areas of black asphalt or roof surfaces.

• Adding more trees for shade.

• Requiring developers to vary the heights of new buildings to increase natural airflow through hot neighborhoods.
Funny, the citizen-scientists who will be the drivers for this project are going in there with no regards for country areas that have experienced the second-coldest Octobers in huge land masses ever recorded. That's because all they know is city life, and not life out on the open prairie. When I was growing up in Houston, it was usual for us to wear shorts to Grandma's on Christmas Day. This year, I had to dig out a hooded parka to get through a freezing night two weeks before Hallowe'en. I can't say that rewards the global-warming thesis, nor that it takes away. It's just that there are other things going on in our aging planet than the 7x human population growth from the day I was born until the present that are unaccounted for by science, and often educated guesses are simply that, guesses. Mother earth is at a certain point in the scheme of space we do not fully know, and all we have are theories that float around for 10 years until someone gets tired of it and goes out there and "proves" something else, which in 10 years will be disproved by someone else who gets tired of that and goes out there and "proves" another theory based on the right-now of the particular decade he or she lives in. Seems to me the only thing consistent about the scientific community pandemically speaking is that the more things change, the more they remain the same. lololol!

Last edited:
It's 28 degrees here this morning. It was in the teens last night. The ground is frozen. And there's a really prettty layer of frost out there on the grass this morning.

The squirrels came down from the forest trees to have some of my walnuts. Bliss...
Yeah? Well, the little charmers came down from the forest trees here and ate every last pecan on the trees I planted almost a decade ago. lol
Nat, here's a little something to comfort ya until next summer. Do enjoy:
th

Wishing you warm days and nights till the cold snap is over. :)

Once again, notice how the liberal instead of answering where the, not just cold, but below normal cold, comes from if all the ice at the caps are melted, because all these years of warming due to CO2.
Stop, stop, my ribs!
Citizens seeking to prove global warming are zeroing in on urban areas, namely Washington, D.C, and at-risk city, Baltimore, MD. There is good in it, though, because they have some good down-to-earth, common sense pointers about reducing heat in urban areas, and I quote from NOAA article, Heat-seeking citizen scientists zero-in on D.C., Baltimore for mapping mission | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration :

To relieve extreme heat: First, locate the hot spots
Keeping cities cooler can involve a number of actions such as:

• Opening more public air-conditioned spaces.

• Removing or whitewashing large areas of black asphalt or roof surfaces.

• Adding more trees for shade.

• Requiring developers to vary the heights of new buildings to increase natural airflow through hot neighborhoods.
Funny, the citizen-scientists who will be the drivers for this project are going in there with no regards for country areas that have experienced the second-coldest Octobers in huge land masses ever recorded. That's because all they know is city life, and not life out on the open prairie. When I was growing up in Houston, it was usual for us to wear shorts to Grandma's on Christmas Day. This year, I had to dig out a hooded parka to get through a freezing night two weeks before Hallowe'en. I can't say that rewards the global-warming thesis, nor that it takes away. It's just that there are other things going on in our aging planet than the 7x human population growth from the day I was born until the present that are unaccounted for by science, and often educated guesses are simply that, guesses. Mother earth is at a certain point in the scheme of space we do not fully know, and all we have are theories that float around for 10 years until someone gets tired of it and goes out there and "proves" something else, which in 10 years will be disproved by someone else who gets tired of that and goes out there and "proves" another theory based on the right-now of the particular decade he or she lives in. Seems to me the only thing consistent about the scientific community pandemically speaking is that the more things change, the more they remain the same. lololol!
here is good in it, though, because they have some good down-to-earth, common sense pointers about reducing heat in urban areas,
The Tolerant Left: ‘Kill Climate Deniers’
he left keep losing the argument on global warming when it comes to facts. They’d rather daydream about killing off anyone who disagrees.

Thanks to a fat paycheck from the Australia government to develop the idea, a play that recommends threatening to kill anyone who won’t drink global warming Kool-Aid has already made its way to Long Beach, California and will be rolling out its full-scale production in Sydney, Australia this month.
NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.
Yep, plans are on the way..And the libtards think that they will be spared in this reduction to save the planet...Only people with skills will be saved from the destruction, because we all know liberals have no clue how to fix things, so will need a few slaves who can keep the world running. The liberal elites dont like sharing with the rest of US so want US out of the way, so they can have it all....

Yeah? Well, the little charmers came down from the forest trees here and ate every last pecan on the trees I planted almost a decade ago. lol
th

Thanks., beautress. That was a sweet gesture. I have some spring flags like that. Ha. And you know those plastic flower spinners? There's something about those that I like. lol.

But, yeah, it is nice to have them around, isn't it? They're probably digging your pecans. Peanuts bring in the Blue Jays, I noticed.

A lot of balderdash about the ice cap being gone is above. I'm not sure who said what to whom, but here is the chart, complete with its ups and downs, which is consistent with the idea that this world still HAS an ice cap. Keep in mind, this is current history and that just hundreds ago, the majority of the world was up to its neck in deep snows after a period of being sun-scorched for milleniae. Quite frankly, geologists tell us our earth temps swing like a pendulum do.

This is only a few short years (less than a century), and we have no pictures dating back thirty million years ago on our 4 billion year-old planet.

26_sea_ice_minimum.1200_print.jpg

Global Ice Viewer

Last edited:
th

Thanks., beautress. That was a sweet gesture. I have some spring flags like that. Ha. And you know those plastic flower spinners? There's something about those that I like. lol.

But, yeah, it is nice to have them around, isn't it? They're probably digging your pecans. Peanuts bring in the Blue Jays, I noticed.
So Jays like peanuts? Well, I tried putting peanuts out for years, and the Cardinals do make life unpleasant for the Jays. *sigh* Even so, I love 'em all. I just wish I knew how to grow peanuts. I have this tendency to lose 80% of the nutty stuff I plant, but OTOH, Ma Nature saves at least 20% of the trees.

The data trends indicate that we will not have a full-time Arctic ice cap for more than another dozen years or so. What the world did a billion years ago is irrelevant. What it has done since the rise of homo sapiens and, particularly, since the rise of modern civilization, is. And, for the umpteenth time, the danger today is not the temperatures that will be reached, it is the RATE at which we are attaining it. The current temperature rise is taking place more than 30 times as rapidly as we warmed from the last glacial period. What is happening today is NOT natural.

Last edited:
So Jays like peanuts? Well, I tried putting peanuts out for years, and the Cardinals do make life unpleasant for the Jays. *sigh* Even so, I love 'em all. I just wish I knew how to grow peanuts. I have this tendency to lose 80% of the nutty stuff I plant, but OTOH, Ma Nature saves at least 20% of the trees.

I buy the ones in the bag. The ones that are still in the shell.

It'd make for a great topic, beautress, so many cool things happen in the yard. I have a video on my desktop computer some place, I set up a pocket digital camera on my step next to a pile of peanuts I threw out there. The Jays kept coming in and out, maybe 4 of them?

Then there's the story of the skunks. The mama skunk brought her little ones to my apple tree and they partook of the low hanging fruit. They come out at night, so you have to be lucky enough to catch them in the act. The cardinals will stay near the regular bird feeders if there's sunflower seed in it.Dontl get the kind with the corn in it, the black birds will show up and clean you out in a matter of minutes and tear the place up before they leave. I usually send the dog, so that's kept them at bay, so long as I catch em in the act, they'll scope out the place fro ma distant tree forst, to see if the dog's put there, they're getting smarter about it.

Then a goose laid eggs under a big ornamental grass in my yard. Once they got big enough, she walked them to the pond, it was cool, except for cutting grass, I couldn't cut near where she was nesting. The way I found her was she went after me when I walked in her immediate area. lol. Let's just say she was, very, very, unhappy.

Last edited:
The data trends indicate that we will not have a full-time Arctic ice cap for more than another dozen years or so. What the world did a billion years ago is irrelevant. What it has done since the rise of homo sapiens and, particularly, since the rise of modern civilization, is. And, for the umpteenth time, the danger today is not the temperatures that will be reached, it is the RATE at which we are attaining it. The current temperature rise is taking place more than 30 times as rapidly as we warmed from the last glacial period. What is happening today is NOT natural.
When the rate is an accounting fiction, when you add in a total new data set: heat trapped in the deep ocean, and have not told us one single time by what magic number must we lower CO2 to restore the North American ice sheet and wind back all climate change, our only recourse is to keep trying to show how failed and flawed is your hysterical argument.

That you think the temperature data is a fiction tells us everything we need to know about you and your ideas Frank.

I buy the ones in the bag. The ones that are still in the shell.

It'd make for a great topic, beautress, so many cool things happen in the yard. I have a video on my desktop computer some place, I set up a pocket digital camera on my step next to a pile of peanuts I threw out there. The Jays kept coming in and out, maybe 4 of them?

Then there's the story of the skunks. The mama skunk brought her little ones to my apple tree and they partook of the low hanging fruit. They come out at night, so you have to be lucky enough to catch them in the act. The cardinals will stay near the regular bird feeders if there's sunflower seed in it.Dontl get the kind with the corn in it, the black birds will show up and clean you out in a matter of minutes and tear the place up before they leave. I usually send the dog, so that's kept them at bay, so long as I catch em in the act, they'll scope out the place fro ma distant tree forst, to see if the dog's put there, they're getting smarter about it.

Then a goose laid eggs under a big ornamental grass in my yard. Once they got big enough, she walked them to the pond, it was cool, except for cutting grass, I couldn't cut near where she was nesting. The way I found her was she went after me when I walked in her immediate area. lol. Let's just say she was, very, very, unhappy.
I agree, but you're talking to a bird lover who also thinks crows are wunnerful, wunnerful. There is already a thread for dunderheads like me and other wiseacre bird enthusiasts here in the USMB 'Garage:' Wild Side Ornithology Club Your 2 cents there would be solid gold for some...

This is small-brained denialist science. Stick your toe out the window and if it is cold climate change is fake.

That you think the temperature data is a fiction tells us everything we need to know about you and your ideas Frank.

The notion that you have accurate to a tenth of a degree data set dating back 150 is a fiction.

That NOAA reset the baseline a few years ago to make the numbers work is beyond fiction- its fraud

Forum List

Back