Hey you Global Warming Believers, do you still believe that the Earth is burning up? If so, you might want to look at this..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Major blast of clod air settling into East
Old Man Winter is making his grand debut this morning as all 50 states feel the freeze. We're talking freezing temperatures touching almost every state in America.
What gives? I am told over and over again, that each year with the increase of CO2 that the temperature of the Earth is getting hotter and hotter. So once again, i ask "Where is all this very cold air coming from, if the ice caps are melting (over 32 degrees) and why are the icecaps increasing"? I figured after you guys have been lied to about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", and the most recent "The border is secure", lies, that you Zealots of Globull Warming, would finally stop believing the lies that your Political leaders are telling you.

Winter isnt for another 3 weeks yet....It is predicted that this morning it will be 31degrees in Sunny Florida....

1701216004053.png

MSN
What gives? I am told over and over again, that each year with the increase of CO2 that the temperature of the Earth is getting hotter and hotter. So once again, i ask "Where is all this very cold air coming from, if the ice caps are melting (over 32 degrees) and why are the icecaps increasing"? I figured after you guys have been lied to about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", and the most recent "The border is secure", lies, that you Zealots of Globull Warming, would finally stop believing the lies that your Political leaders are telling you.

Winter isnt for another 3 weeks yet....It is predicted that this morning it will be 31degrees in Sunny Florida....

View attachment 865328
It get cold in November?

OMG!! It must be Winter!!

Don't make me explain the whole polar vortex thing again please.

MSN

View attachment 865328
Earth is in a cooling cycle. The increased CO2 causes warmer surface temperatures and more severe weather events. That means more snow and rain in the winter and more sever tornadoes and hurricanes etc. get it?

wait, you mean it gets cold every winter?
A stark reminder that the climate of the planet is such that it experiences long periods of frigid temperatures interrupted by brief intervals of warmth like today but still experience colder temperatures in the winters with the Northern hemisphere experiencing the most significant temperature changes because of its unique landmass distribution.

Earth is in a cooling cycle. The increased CO2 causes warmer surface temperatures and more severe weather events. That means more snow and rain in the winter and more sever tornadoes and hurricanes etc. get it?
No, I don't get it. First of all the GHG effect of CO2 is weak. A doubling of CO2 only produces 1C of atmospheric warming. Secondly weather is much too chaotic or complex to make such absolute and generalized statements. It's within the margin for error. Lastly, it's literally no different today than it has been for any other of the previous interglacial periods which were 2C warmer with 26 ft higher seas.

:slap:
Another moron can’t tell the difference between climate and weather
I sure hope you aren't referring to me. I understand the difference. The difference is the snow cover in the northern hemisphere during winter months shows the areal extent of what is possible during a glacial event. It does not show the magnitude. That's the difference. So winter months in the northern hemisphere do indeed show how far south it is possible for glaciers to extend when the heat transport from the Atlantic to the Arctic switches off.

Feel free to explain what you believe in YOUR own words.

No, I don't get it. First of all the GHG effect of CO2 is weak. A doubling of CO2 only produces 1C of atmospheric warming. Secondly weather is much too chaotic or complex to make such absolute and generalized statements. It's within the margin for error. Lastly, it's literally no different today than it has been for any other of the previous interglacial periods which were 2C warmer with 26 ft higher seas.
It’s pretty simple science and cause/effect. You seem to know all the elements involved but just don’t want to admit that man activity has an effect. Not as much an effect as many activists try and paint but there is an effect and it’s ok to be honest about that

And every winter we get a stark reminder that the planet is in an ice age.

Maybe for flatlanders ... here in The West we can see snow capped mountains year round ... snow banks along the Crater Lake Rim Drive in August ...

It’s pretty simple science and cause/effect. You seem to know all the elements involved but just don’t want to admit that man activity has an effect. Not as much an effect as many activists try and paint but there is an effect and it’s ok to be honest about that

Right ... just not enough carbon dioxide to make a measurable difference ... ≈ 200 ppm(mass) is almost nothing ...

The physics says 1C per doubling of CO2. What science are you referring to?

So I am being honest about it. The dishonesty comes from burying the GHG effect with feedbacks which aren't based upon science but upon flawed models.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you don't have an understanding of what you are talking about.

Maybe we should discuss it in the Bull Ring.

I sure hope you aren't referring to me. I understand the difference. The difference is the snow cover in the northern hemisphere during winter months shows the areal extent of what is possible during a glacial event. It does not show the magnitude. That's the difference. So winter months in the northern hemisphere do indeed show how far south it is possible for glaciers to extend when the heat transport from the Atlantic to the Arctic switches off.

Feel free to explain what you believe in YOUR own words.
Bed wetters do not have "their own words" for anything. They repeat the agitprop they believe and disregard everything that exposes it to be bullshit. The MMGW hoax is as ridiculous as the idea gun laws prevent gun crime.

Central Park goes more than 650 days without an inch of snow — nearly doubling the record

Nov. 29, 2023

Let it snow, already.

Central Park hasn’t exactly been a winter wonderland in the past few years as the majestic green space at the center of Manhattan has gone 653 days without getting one inch of snow in a 24-hour period.

The lengthy snow drought is nearly double the previous record of 383 days without an inch of snow in the park until March 21, 1998, according to the National Weather Service New York.
[......]

Much more relevant than a ONE OR TWO Day Cold Front on December 1st.

The OP is a raging 12 IQ Idiot.

`

Last edited:
It’s pretty simple science and cause/effect.

Quantum mechanics is simple? ... folks with doctor's degrees in mathematics might disagree ... my question has always been "how much" ... and can we measure this amount? ... keep in mind, we use cheap Walmart thermometers that are only accurate to the nearest whole degree ... Celsius ...

And for ALL causes, we're only measuring a single degree higher ... deforestation, over-fishing, oil spills, Chicago politicians, and yeah, a little from carbon dioxide ...

If we look to the Levant right now, we should be able to see better reasons to conserve fossil fuels ... much better ...

Central Park goes more than 650 days without an inch of snow — nearly doubling the record

Nov. 29, 2023

Let it snow, already.

Central Park hasn’t exactly been a winter wonderland in the past few years as the majestic green space at the center of Manhattan has gone 653 days without getting one inch of snow in a 24-hour period.

The lengthy snow drought is nearly double the previous record of 383 days without an inch of snow in the park until March 21, 1998, according to the National Weather Service New York.
[......]

`
But if the Earth is warming up year after year because of CO2, then Central Park should be a furnace right now, right? I mean come on man, either the temperature is always going up with the increase of CO2, or it isnt and CO2 doesnt do shit for the Climate...

But if the Earth is warming up year after year because of CO2, then Central Park should be a furnace right now, right? I mean come on man, either the temperature is always going up with the increase of CO2, or it isnt and CO2 doesnt do shit for the Climate...
Come on Abubu afuck, tell me why it isnt true? All you do is come here with your little emote but never explain why Central Park who hasnt seen snow in forever suddenly sees snow? Or is it you are just a dick of a troll who cant explain shit, because you really are such an uneducated baffoon.

Nov. 29, 2023

Let it snow, already.

[......]

`
It's an interglacial period which is still 2C colder than previous interglacial periods. What were you expecting?

Forum List

Back