First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
The high priest Al gore said all the ice will be gone, he prayed to the Messiah James Hansen and it was reveled In a stool sample.

Don't you know your "science"
I didn't know Al Gore was a climate scientist. Why do you pay so much attention to his assertions?

He prays to the Messiah James Hansen

No?

Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia
The instrumental temperature record provides the temperature of Earth's climate system from the historical network of in situ measurements of surface air temperatures and ocean surface temperatures. Data are collected at thousands of meteorological stations, buoys and ships around the globe. The longest-running temperature record is the Central England temperature data series, which starts in 1659. The longest-running quasi-global record starts in 1850.[2] In recent decades more extensive sampling of ocean temperatures at various depths have begun allowing estimates of ocean heat content but these do not form part of the global surface temperature datasets.

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:

Notice that this loudmouth along with his two buddies who gives him the winner votes, NEVER once tries to debate post one at all?

Notice you and your same two buddies also ignore my post about the 2001 IPCC projection.....

It is clear they have NOTHING but caterwauling evasions, to spew out with your worn out insults and lack of debating effort.
I only debate subjects that are debatable. Just because youre an idiot is not something thats going to cause me to debate you. :rolleyes:

Gee I make a provable comment, you come back with insults, which means YOU have no intention of debating anything here.

This begs the question, why are you still here, bored with housecleaning or shoveling snow?

Coast-to-coast cold, then a weekend snowstorm possible for South, East
A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

Don't you know that it is only climate when it is so hot that records are being broken...when record cold and snow is happening, it is just weather...

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:

Notice that this loudmouth along with his two buddies who gives him the winner votes, NEVER once tries to debate post one at all?

Notice you and your same two buddies also ignore my post about the 2001 IPCC projection.....

It is clear they have NOTHING but caterwauling evasions, to spew out with your worn out insults and lack of debating effort.
I only debate subjects that are debatable. Just because youre an idiot is not something thats going to cause me to debate you. :rolleyes:

Gee I make a provable comment, you come back with insults, which means YOU have no intention of debating anything here.

This begs the question, why are you still here, bored with housecleaning or shoveling snow?
I didnt waste any time on the provable portion of your comment. I saw you were an idiot and intellectually my subordinate so I wont waste my time debating stupidity. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Achieving consensus is not part of the scientific method.
Consensus is achieved as a result of the scientific method providing evidence as to the best knowledge available.
Yet you accept the existence of black holes, which are accepted by consensus, not by any lab work, your supposed gold standard. This talk of 'scientific method' from an established hypocritical cretin such as yourself is somewhat beyond the pale.

A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

Don't you know that it is only climate when it is so hot that records are being broken...when record cold and snow is happening, it is just weather...
No. Both of those are just weather. It doesnt become climate until those records become the new norm.

No. Both of those are just weather. It doesnt become climate until those records become the new norm.

Since the temperature record has been so corrupted, exactly how would you identify a new norm? And are you aware, that on earth, ice at one or both poles is not normal..in fact, if you have a polar ice cap on earth, you are officially in an ice age. Ice is the anomaly on earth, not the norm. And why would you object to getting out of an ice age?

Uhm your multiple graphs over the years to post your propganda?
Ffs. Widely disparate 'local' measurements give a global record. But why should I be surprised at an ignorant drunk changing the meaning of words in an attempt to make a point? 'Tis the rightard way.

Yet scientists have predicted extremes of weather as the climate changes.

And if I reeeeeere y

=

And re you going?
Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia
The instrumental temperature record provides the temperature of Earth's climate system from the historical network of in situ measurements of surface air temperatures and ocean surface temperatures. Data are collected at thousands of meteorological stations, buoys and ships around the globe. The longest-running temperature record is the Central England temperature data series, which starts in 1659. The longest-running quasi-global record starts in 1850.[2] In recent decades more extensive sampling of ocean temperatures at various depths have begun allowing estimates of ocean heat content but these do not form part of the global surface temperature datasets.

And your comparing them to a few local temperature readings a 100 years ago .

Stop with the propaganda.

Yet scientists have predicted extremes of weather as the climate changes.

What extremes ?

It gets hot in the summer, cold in the winter..

No shit Sherlock, been doing that forever.

What would happen if it got hot in the winter and cold in the summer?

What would that be called?

Fucking Australia..

Forum List

Back