First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:
Bet you didnt read the part about "after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting" . Did ya? Not one liberal can explain this happening, where this cold comes in from?
Did you really just ask where cold comes from? :laugh:
Once again, notice how the liberal instead of answering where the, not just cold, but below normal cold, comes from if all the ice at the caps are melted, because all these years of warming due to CO2.
You sound like an idiot. The caps are not melted yet dummy. What are you talking about? :laugh:

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:
Bet you didnt read the part about "after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting" . Did ya? Not one liberal can explain this happening, where this cold comes in from?
Once again, notice how the liberal instead of answering where the, not just cold, but below normal cold, comes from if all the ice at the caps are melted, because all these years of warming due to CO2.
You sound like an idiot. The caps are not melted yet dummy. What are you talking about? :laugh:
The Arctic melt myth: Seven years ago Al Gore predicted the Arctic would be ice free — he was wrong
In 2007 — during his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech — Al Gore predicted the ice cap of the Northern arctic would disappear because of man-made global warming. He even went one step further and said the ice would be gone in seven years — by 2014.
Ice free according to Gore meant an ice bed of less than 1 million sq kilometers, which means there would be just a fringe of ice along the coast lines.
However, in an ironic twist, for a second year in a row the Arctic ice bed has increased in size, not shrunk. This despite record amounts of CO2 being passed into the atmosphere each year, which Gore says is causing the ice melt.
The freeze over started in 2012 and in 2013, it caught a number of sailing vessels off guard. They were expecting to sail through the northern Arctic passage way unhindered, but instead were caught in ice forcing them to abandon their ships.
I know where the below normal freezing comes from , dipshit, but you guys who have been saying over and over again, that the ice would be gone by now...Guess what??? It isnt and it wont be, because brain dead morons like you have no clue about REAL science, just consensus science...

ahoax.jpg
Wow. Just wow. Please tell me that is a photo shop?
Every insane thing Donald Trump has said about global warming

~S~

The Arctic melt myth: Seven years ago Al Gore predicted the Arctic would be ice free — he was wrong
In 2007 — during his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech — Al Gore predicted the ice cap of the Northern arctic would disappear because of man-made global warming. He even went one step further and said the ice would be gone in seven years — by 2014.
Ice free according to Gore meant an ice bed of less than 1 million sq kilometers, which means there would be just a fringe of ice along the coast lines.
However, in an ironic twist, for a second year in a row the Arctic ice bed has increased in size, not shrunk. This despite record amounts of CO2 being passed into the atmosphere each year, which Gore says is causing the ice melt.
The freeze over started in 2012 and in 2013, it caught a number of sailing vessels off guard. They were expecting to sail through the northern Arctic passage way unhindered, but instead were caught in ice forcing them to abandon their ships.
I know where the below normal freezing comes from , dipshit, but you guys who have been saying over and over again, that the ice would be gone by now...Guess what??? It isnt and it wont be, because brain dead morons like you have no clue about REAL science, not consensus science...
If the ice caps arent gone why did you say they were gone?
laugh.gif

Tomorrow (early December) there will be freezing temperatures in all 50 states, including Hawaii.

Global warming my ass!

Coast-to-coast cold, then a weekend snowstorm possible for South, East
A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE
I see you still haven't figured out the difference between weather and climate.

A widespread cold snap that will encompass nearly the entire U.S. this week will be followed by a potentially disruptive snowstorm in the South and East by the weekend.
"On Wednesday, temperatures will be near to below average from coast to coast," the National Weather Service said, with some of the most unusual cold expected across the eastern U.S.
You would think that after all these years of increasing CO2 and the globe warming up to the point the polar ice caps are melting, there wouldn't be anymore of this below average cold bullshit...Alas, God doesn't play the man made climate change shit, HE does what HE wants and damn the rest of those who think they are mightier than HE

Climate is the top weather story with the phrase "... all because of manmade global climate warming change!!!" added to it

I know where the below normal freezing comes from , dipshit, but you guys who have been saying over and over again, that the ice would be gone by now...Guess what??? It isnt and it wont be, because brain dead morons like you have no clue about REAL science, not consensus science...
laugh.gif
This is your IQ, work on it.

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg

I think its just one of those subjects you cant expect certain people to understand due to inferior intelligence.

The coldest winter since 923

:21::21:

laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
You didnt answer my question. You claimed the ice caps were gone but they are not. Why did you make that claim if they arent gone?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
You didnt answer my question. You claimed the ice caps were gone but they are not. Why did you make that claim if they arent gone?
laugh.gif

How do you know they are not gone? Al Gore told us so.

I think its just one of those subjects you cant expect certain people to understand due to inferior intelligence.
A dimwit trying to compare me with the lowest level of intellectual people, is just humorous as hell. I am trying to get YOU to think, but sadly it wont happen, because the greatest bane to a liberal is Truth. Truth to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

As usual warmist/alarmist ignores the 2001 IPCC projection of declining cold and snow and increase of rain/freezing rain in the wintertime, that was SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO!

Yet we have INCREASING cold and snow instead, another climate model failure in full color!

laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
laugh.gif

Because I understand science.

A dimwit trying to compare me with the lowest level of intellectual people, is just humorous as hell. I am trying to get YOU to think, but sadly it wont happen, because the greatest bane to a liberal is Truth. Truth to a liberal is like garlic to a vampire..

View attachment 232745
Dude youre the one that claimed the polar caps had melted. Now youre all mad because I made you look like an idiot with your own words.
laugh.gif

The Arctic melt myth: Seven years ago Al Gore predicted the Arctic would be ice free — he was wrong I know where the below normal freezing comes from , dipshit, but you guys who have been saying over and over again, that the ice would be gone by now...Guess what??? It isnt and it wont be, because brain dead morons like you have no clue about REAL science, not consensus science...
laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
laugh.gif

Because I understand science. Now why did you make that claim and prove yourself an idiot?
laugh.gif

You don't understand if your a boy or girl yet .

Now prove to us they are not gone?

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Arctic melt myth: Seven years ago Al Gore predicted the Arctic would be ice free — he was wrong I know where the below normal freezing comes from , dipshit, but you guys who have been saying over and over again, that the ice would be gone by now...Guess what??? It isnt and it wont be, because brain dead morons like you have no clue about REAL science, not consensus science...
laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
laugh.gif

Because I understand science.

Then you know science is not done by either claiming you have "Consensus" or calling skeptics "Deniers"

View attachment 232745
Dude youre the one that claimed the polar caps had melted. Now youre all mad because I made you look like an idiot with your own words.
laugh.gif
This moron doesn't understand <SARCASM> at all. But that is what they teach people like him in public education(through indoctrination).

laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
laugh.gif

Because I understand science. Now why did you make that claim and prove yourself an idiot?
laugh.gif

You don't understand if your a boy or girl yet .

Now prove to us they are not gone?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I dont have to prove to you that they are not gone. You already admitted you didnt know what you were talking about after you claimed they were gone. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back