First Sponsor Pulls Ad Dollars From The NFL

NFL players are racists who hate white cops
NFL players are pro-criminal--that's who they are protesting for
Innocent unarmed men gunned down

Which one was innocent? The ones that were all over the news started out as model peaceful community members, until the real stories came out that they after all weren't so innocent after all.
Again which ones were innocent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes... it does. It goes to show that our system tends to use deadly force, and in fact relies on it more than it needs to.

What's the crime rate in Iceland?

You just can't grasp the point can you?

There have been 890 people killed by the police in the United States in 2017 so far.

Killed By Police - 2017

There has been ONE person killed by police in Iceland in their HISTORY.
almost all of those were self defense
they are criminals attacking/threatening police--the police do not have a right to self defense?? yes or no?
out of over 30 MILLION calls for assistance--not counting traffic stops--about 950 deaths by police IN SELF DEFENSE
I'd say the police are trying their best NOT to shoot ...I'd say that's fantastic and the blacks are the problem
the cops just don;t go out and pick blacks to kill---they are usually called on some problem

Your ignorant comments about crime based on race astound me. Your attitude is part of the problem.
the truth hurts--doesn't it?
facts hurt
I give you facts, you reply with hate ---who is the ignorant, racist, hateful one?
remember, no hate in my posts--just facts

What about what I said is racist towards you? You are the one that blames all the Blacks for being shot. I'm simply telling you that the few facts you spew does not go deep enough to understand the true reason for the deaths of so many people, and the reasons doesn't have to do with actions of the Blacks.

I'd literally have to write a book on this forum to explain why you are wrong, and I have a lot more important things to do than to try to explain to a person that has an attitude like you why you are wrong... because you simply won't listen to it. I told you how you can educate yourself, by picking up a book, and even told you a good one to start with, "The New Jim Crow."

There have been 890 people killed by the police in the United States in 2017 so far.

Killed By Police - 2017

What is the size of the black population in Iceland?

Jesus you guys don't get it. :rofl::rofl:
Okay, okay, you have all of the answers. We give up.

There, did that make you feel better?...

No dumbass. What is so hard to understand? One person killed in the entire HISTORY of Iceland, 890 people killed in just this part of 2017 ALONE in the United States.

Iceland has been a Republic since 1944. 73 years and ONE person killed by the police there.

890 killed by police so far in 2017.
1093 killed by police in the U.S. in 2016.
1146 killed by police in the U.S. in 2015.

3129 people killed by police in the U.S. in the last three years. ONE person killed by police in Iceland in 73 years. This is not a Black problem, this is a police problem.

The Counted: people killed by police in the United States – interactive
I ask again--the police don't have a right to self defense--like everyone else? YES or NO?
because most of those are SD

Self-defense doesn't always have to be lethal force. Do you think in Iceland police never had to use self-defense?

I swore an oath to the Constitution, not the flag or the anthem.

So what? Standing to attention during the raising of the flag is a sign of respect, which you apparently lack.

I served over 20 years in the US Navy, and was in 4 war zones. And, I never forgot in my oath that I swore to support and defend the Constitution, which means that I support the free speech that is allowed by that document.

My son and I went over all the things I'd have to boycott to carry this through, and it really is impossible to do. I would literally have to give up on brushing my teeth, shaving my face, using underarm deodorant, drinking Coke and Pepsi, eating at many restaurants and fast food establishments, buying at least half of what I buy at the grocery store. I will have to focus on NFL itself, just stop watching games. Problem is, I don't watch NFL games except for the Superbowl. It's a quandry!!!

Wouldn't it be a small sacrifice to cut out as many NFL supporters as you can, your sacrifice will be small compared to the people that risked their life for us.
Disrespect for our flag will not be tolerated.
Does it look like their protests are working out for them?

Those people that risked their life for you swore an oath to the Constitution, not the flag. How do I know this? I was one of them for over 20 years in the US Navy, and was in 4 war zones. My oath was to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Why did I swear an oath to the Constitution? Because that is the document this country is founded on. And, if I am supposed to support and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, well.............that means that I also support the free speech granted by that document and will defend any citizens right to free speech, even if I have to speak out against domestic enemies like you.

My son and I went over all the things I'd have to boycott to carry this through, and it really is impossible to do. I would literally have to give up on brushing my teeth, shaving my face, using underarm deodorant, drinking Coke and Pepsi, eating at many restaurants and fast food establishments, buying at least half of what I buy at the grocery store. I will have to focus on NFL itself, just stop watching games. Problem is, I don't watch NFL games except for the Superbowl. It's a quandry!!!

Wouldn't it be a small sacrifice to cut out as many NFL supporters as you can, your sacrifice will be small compared to the people that risked their life for us.

Those people that risked their life for you swore an oath to the Constitution, not the flag. How do I know this? I was one of them for over 20 years in the US Navy, and was in 4 war zones. My oath was to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Why did I swear an oath to the Constitution? Because that is the document this country is founded on. And, if I am supposed to support and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, well.............that means that I also support the free speech granted by that document and will defend any citizens right to free speech, even if I have to speak out against domestic enemies like you.

Constantly referring to your military service is a poor substitute for reasoned debate.

Constantly referring to your military service is a poor substitute for reasoned debate.

I brought it up because it was part of the conversation. They said that it was disrespectful to the military to not stand during the anthem and salute the flag, and I simply told them that the oath of enlistment (which I swore), was not to the anthem or the flag, but rather to the Constitution, which also means that as a military member, you support the right to free speech because of your oath.

Yep, and as I stated to someone on another forum, the problem here is that too many people are putting the flag and anthem that are symbols of the freedom our country stands for, ahead of the meaning of freedom.

The truth is, we don't understand the right to freedom of speech until we hear a message coming from someone we don't agree with.

Yep, and as I stated to someone on another forum, the problem here is that too many people are putting the flag and anthem that are symbols of the freedom our country stands for, ahead of the meaning of freedom.

The truth is, we don't understand the right to freedom of speech until we hear a message coming from someone we don't agree with.

They fit Mark Twain's definition of patriot perfectly. He describe a patriot as someone who hollers the loudest, without knowing what they are hollering about. Most people who have never served in the military don't know that the oath of enlistment is sworn to the founding document of this country, the US Constitution, and not the flag or the anthem. And, if a person is faithful to that oath, they also support and defend the free speech that is provided in that document.

I brought it up because it was part of the conversation. They said that it was disrespectful to the military to not stand during the anthem and salute the flag, and I simply told them that the oath of enlistment (which I swore), was not to the anthem or the flag, but rather to the Constitution, which also means that as a military member, you support the right to free speech because of your oath.

Maybe it was different in Obama's Navy. In the Army, we stood to attention. And still do. As a sign of respect.

Maybe it was different in Obama's Navy. In the Army, we stood to attention. And still do. As a sign of respect.

Never said anything about Obama you hack. And, I never served while Obama was president, because I retired back in 2002, when Jr. was still president. And yeah, while I was in, if we were in uniform, we stood and saluted. But, that isn't what the point was. The point was that every servicemember swore an oath to the Constitution, not the flag or the anthem. And, if they are true to that oath, they also recognize and allow other citizens their right to free speech, even if they don't agree with it.

No dumbass. What is so hard to understand? One person killed in the entire HISTORY of Iceland, 890 people killed in just this part of 2017 ALONE in the United States.

Iceland has been a Republic since 1944. 73 years and ONE person killed by the police there.

3129 people killed by police in the U.S. in the last three years. ONE person killed by police in Iceland in 73 years. This is not a Black problem, this is a police problem.

I ask again--the police don't have a right to self defense--like everyone else? YES or NO?

Self-defense doesn't always have to be lethal force. Do you think in Iceland police never had to use self-defense?
so you would let some big guy beat the crap out of you?

the police tried their best NOT to shoot
that's exactly what they did in the ASterling case

the police tried that in the ASterling case
1.police are called for someone waving a gun--police get there --do they start shooting?
NO
--they give verbal commands to put his hands on a car--Sterling did NOT COMPLY
Quote:
The videos show the officers as they arrived on scene and engaged with Sterling. The videos show that the officers directed Sterling to put his hands on the hood of a car. When Sterling did not comply,
so Sterling is ESCALATING the problem--do they shoot now?
NO

2. they use a taser and this doesn't work--Sterling ESCALATES the problem --more!!! do they shoot now???!!??
NO

3.they tackle Sterling, trying to subdue him WITHOUT shooting him

finally, with Sterling continuing to resist, they see a gun--THEN they shoot!!
they shot a CRIMINAL resisting--and then resisting more --who had a gun, not because he was black

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...7292ac00e.html

considering how many times the cops deal with violent blacks--they are doing a fantastic job of NOT shooting
there are over 20 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
there are about 950 deaths by police shooting--most are justifiable
these protests are protests for LIES

please count how many times you see ''DROP THE GUN''

The wife of Keith Lamont Scott released a two-minute, 12-second video of the fatal encounter between him and Charlotte, North Carolina, police.

The following is a transcript of the video obtained by NBC News:

Rakeyia Scott: Don't shoot him. Don't shoot him. He has no weapon. He has no weapon. Don't shoot him. He didn’t do anything.

Officer in background: Drop the f---ing gun.

Officer: Drop the gun, drop the gun.

Rakeyia Scott: He doesn't have a gun. He has a TBI [traumatic brain injury]. He's not going to do anything to you guys. He just took his medicine.

Officer: Drop the gun. Let me get a f---ing (inaudible) over here.

Rakeyia Scott: Keith, don't let them break the windows. Come on out the car.

Officer: Drop the gun.

Rakeyia Scott: Keith don't do it. (Loud click heard).

Officer: Drop the gun.

Rakeyia Scott: Keith get out the car. Keith, don't you do it, don't you it. Keith, Keith, Keith, don’t you do it.

(Four gunshots are heard.)

Rakeyia Scott: Keith, don't you do it.

Did you shoot him? Did you shoot him? Did you shoot him?

He better not be f---ing dead. He better not be f---ing dead, I know that f---ing much. I know that much he better not be dead.

I'm not going to come near you, I'm going to record though. I'm not coming near you, I'm going to record though. He better be alive cause, he better be alive, how about that.

(On the phone with 911.)

Rakeyia Scott: Yes, we're over here at 9453 Lexington Court. These are the police officers who shot my husband, and he better live. He better live cause he didn’t do nothing to them.

Officer: Is everybody good, are you good?

Rakeyia Scott: Ain't nobody touch anybody, so they all good.

how many times did they tell him to ''DROP THE GUN''--but he refused?
yes--you are the Six Million Dollar Man, Bruce Lee and James Bond--you would handle it differently :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:!
these are NOT movies!!!!
these are REAL human, interactions--people with GUNS...people who are crazy, irrational, criminals
WAKE UP to reality!!

1.police are called for someone waving a gun--police get there --do they start shooting?
NO
Quote:
The videos show the officers as they arrived on scene and engaged with Sterling. The videos show that the officers directed Sterling to put his hands on the hood of a car. When Sterling did not comply,
NO

2. they use a taser and this doesn't work--Sterling ESCALATES the problem --more!!! do they shoot now???!!??
NO

they shot a CRIMINAL resisting--and then resisting more --who had a gun, not because he was black

considering how many times the cops deal with violent blacks--they are doing a fantastic job of NOT shooting
there are over 20 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops

You don't understand the term "excessive use of force."

The last thing I'll say to you is this. My degree is Criminal Justice with a minor in police studies. I'm part of a Graduate school program for Criminology. I have read and am currently reading stacks of books related to these issues and the system as a whole. There is so many more factors taking place that you would only understand if you cared to research them yourself.

Fancy arguments, but if you disrespect the flag, you're still a scumbag Commie.

NO
Quote:
NO

NO

The last thing I'll say to you is this. My degree is Criminal Justice with a minor in police studies. I'm part of a Graduate school program for Criminology. I have read and am currently reading stacks of books related to these issues and the system as a whole. There is so many more factors taking place that you would only understand if you cared to research them yourself.
the police tried their best NOT to shoot Sterling...what more do you want?? for them to let Sterling pull out his pistol and shoot??

Well since this thread was moved from Current Events to Sports Forum I guess it was sent here to die

-Geaux

What's the crime rate in Iceland?

Killed By Police - 2017

You're a pompous dumbass. You insult everyone else simply because they don't agree with you.

Have YOU ever been wrong...about ANYthing? Fuck you, AH.

NO
Quote:
NO

NO

the police tried their best NOT to shoot Sterling...what more do you want?? for them to let Sterling pull out his pistol and shoot??

No, and once again you miss the point.

Sometimes people with guns can be subdued in non-lethal ways, but sadly sometimes the officer have to follow a policy with the wrong intentions.

Take for example there was an officer recently that KNEW a suspect that had a gun was trying to commit "suicide by cop" and really was not a threat to him. He wanted to resolve the situation without firing his gun, but the department POLICY said he was wrong for it and he was fired. Another officer on the scene shot the victim dead, and it was later found the victim's gun wasn't loaded.

Police Officer Says He Was Fired for Not Shooting. Now He’s Suing.

Forum List

Back