If the NFL ended their partnership with ESPN, I might watch again.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That would be a big step. They should be aware that they have an agenda. The left through the main stream media are desperately trying to destroy American culture.

American football is American. Really not worldly. Not like hockey or soccer or any other sports prone to concussions.

American football is pretty much exclusively American. That, as much as anything is our culture.

Ever wonder why espn never HYPES the concussion problems or CTE with ex hockey players? They may report here or there, nothing like the endless Outside the Lines episodes about football and CTE on that pathetic left wing network.

The left are determined to bring down America. Destroying our culture is a big part of that plan.

Don't doubt it.

There's no situation where this doesn't blow over. The NFL is not going anywhere and beer drinking, football loving Republicans throwing a hissy right now will all be back to getting drunk and watching the NFL in no time.

There's no situation where this doesn't blow over. The NFL is not going anywhere and beer drinking, football loving Republicans throwing a hissy right now will all be back to getting drunk and watching the NFL in no time.

And next week when one of these roid raging coked up NFL guys gets posted and rapes some chick after he beats the shit out of her you libtards will go back to calling them scum again.

I guess we will see. This weekend will be the test. My guess is rating will be remarkably down, but the players won't give a damn and still take a knee.

It is already here. I see tickets for the Monday night Bears game against Minn going to face value. This should be a hot ticket.

I heard on the score many ticket brokers are nervous they will have to drop below face value to get rid of the tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And next week when one of these roid raging coked up NFL guys gets posted and rapes some chick after he beats the shit out of her you libtards will go back to calling them scum again.

I'd probably limit my judgment to the guy that beat and raped somebody.

I was as the same, but to many times things like Michael Irving getting off Scott free for being in possession of two ounces of weed and cocaine just because his ho for the night (an unemployed model, or in common terms, a hooker) says "it's all mine" the issue go's away. Can you say honestly that any other person who lacked Michael Irvings status in society would not have been charged with possession of narcotics and sent to prision for years? These dumb fucks are among the most entitled in this country. High schools and collages need the academics for them, yet a guy who makes gas is a money grubbing racist? Na, NFL is dead. Pretty soon it will be illegal for to tackle and the fags will go to flags.

Last edited:

I was as the same, but to many times things like Michael Irving getting off Scott free for being in possession of two ounces of weed and cocaine just because his ho for the night (an unemployed model, or in common terms, a hooker) says "it's all mine" the issue go's away. Can you say honestly that any other person who lacked Michael Irvings status in society would not have been charged with possession of narcotics and sent to prision for years? These dumb fucks are among the most entitled in this country. High schools and collages need the academics for them, yet a guy who makes gas is a money grubbing racist? Na, NFL is dead. Pretty soon it will be illegal for to tackle and the fags will go to flags.

yeah that is one more reason I am sick of the NFL. the NFL lets the most BS go on all the time,the cheatriots committing scandal after scandal and never getting punished for it that other teams if they commit that same offense DO get punished for?

Had a team like cleveland or someone been involved in deflategate,that owner would have lost ownership of the team but kraft is powerful and has lots of influence same as jery jones that like jones,he is untouchable.

and its a joke they say they were punished for it.a freaking mere four game suspension was a mere slap on the wrist,hardly a punishment at all.same with being deprived a first round draft choice twice.half the time first round draft choices dont even pan out.:rolleyes:

uou do that crap in college that beliecheat and brady did,you get kicked out of the program and thats another reminder for me how corrupt the NFL is.that made me sick how irving got a mere slap on the wrist for his drug use and was allowed back in/ the sooner the NFL is gone,the better.:thup:

Forum List

Back