First person charged in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe reported to prison yesterday.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Lawyer sentenced in Mueller probe reports to prison: report

That's just the first one. I suspect there will be many more. Especially after all the bombshell news that came out during the last week.

vanderzwaanalex_040318getty.jpg

From the article....

" His crime does not appear to be directly related to the central question of Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

As I predicted back in 2017...not one crime will be prosecuted except process crimes which only exist because of the creation of the investigation itself.

Ive been away for a little while. Am I to assume they got'em now?! This time...for real..they got him?

He got 30 days for not mentioning an email between he and Manafort. He was one of his attorneys.

• Banned
Small fry first. Remember the Republicans and Watergate.

Bad news. A majority of people think the probe is politically motivated. How long before Mueller just gives up and shuts it down?

CBS poll: Political taint on Mueller probe now reaching majority level

Of course, it’s hard not to reach that conclusion when even the Mueller investigation admits there was no collusion.

Russian ran into Ivanka after 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump Jr.

Mueller’s team is less interested in the meeting as a direct example of collusion, the sources said,

Take a look at the poll. 54% of independents think the probe is political, not criminal. 23% of Democrats think the same thing. Explain to me how Democrats win elections when nearly a quarter of their own members believe it is a political witch hunt?

Today is the day. Mueller either has to drop the charges against the first Russian Company, or explain why he hasn’t complied with discovery. If he tries to explain, the Judge can drop all the charges. You are dreaming of Trump taking the fifth. But Mueller either has to drop the charges against the Russians, or destroy the intelligence community by giving all the information to Russia including ways and means of its acquisition.

How will you spin Mueller dropping the charges as proof that Trump is a Russian figurehead?

Better yet, how many Democrats will see the way the wind is blowing regarding public opinion and join the calls to end the investigation? Because it is likely to top 60% who believe that the whole thing is a political witch hunt in the near future.

I get paid $60,000 a year and I've put a dozen people in prison ... how much is Mueller getting paid?

We should get a refund.

I hope Mueller hurry and wraps this shit up. The closer he gets to Trump the dumber the shit Trump does to try and deflect from it. Trump will have us in a world war before anything gets done.

Yep, failed to disclose an email and got 30 days.
Lawyer sentenced in Mueller probe reports to prison: report

That's just the first one. I suspect there will be many more. Especially after all the bombshell news that came out during the last week.

vanderzwaanalex_040318getty.jpg

It's funny you didn't bother mentioning what terrible crime he was convicted of.

Was he a murderer? Or did he steal large sums of money from homeless orphans?

Wow. Jail time for not disclosing an email.

Jeez. Do you know how many emails people go though on a regular basis?

So, how do they know he did not just honestly forget about the e-mail?

Forum List

Back