First lady in hell

Well nobody was all that interested in Laura, she was quite backward and boring. Rs liked to try and build her up as being intelligent because she was a librarian and she was the intelligent one of the family but Michelle is very active, exciting and a wonderful First Lady.

It can be hell being that good.
:cuckoo:

Some of you need to learn some freaking manners.

Given the reactions here, I'm not surprised her life is hell. I suspect a lot of you would last about 5 minutes under the pressure. I'll be adding some folks to my ignore listout of this thread for sure.

God, didn't your mothers ever teach you about being polite to women? Good God.
Did you chastise your fellow leftists when they attacked Laura? When they attack Sarah Palin?

No?

Okay, then.

Some of you need to learn some freaking manners.

Given the reactions here, I'm not surprised her life is hell. I suspect a lot of you would last about 5 minutes under the pressure. I'll be adding some folks to my ignore listout of this thread for sure.

God, didn't your mothers ever teach you about being polite to women? Good God.
Did you chastise your fellow leftists when they attacked Laura? When they attack Sarah Palin?

No?

Okay, then.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...even-i-think-this-is-low.html?highlight=palin

I've been willing to call out folks when they cross the line with Palin. And I greatly respected Laura Bush. I have very little patience with folks that make fun of her.

The comments in this thread are beyond tasteless, and quite frankly make those of you that claim to be Conservatives look like idiots. Stop making folks that have a legitimate beef with Obama's policies look bad. You're just doing Obama's job for him.

Last edited:
Well nobody was all that interested in Laura, she was quite backward and boring. Rs liked to try and build her up as being intelligent because she was a librarian and she was the intelligent one of the family but Michelle is very active, exciting and a wonderful First Lady.

Backwards and boring?

Do you ever get tired of judging people by whether they have an R or a D next to their name?

Crybabies. I'm the only one in here talking about the previous first frump, btw.

Michelle Obama has been called everything in the book by you big dummies and her husband, the president of the US but when one word is said about Laura, you all act like a mortal sin has been committed. Sister Laura is everything I said she was.

Whiners.. hypocrites.

Crybabies. I'm the only one in here talking about the previous first frump, btw.

Michelle Obama has been called everything in the book by you big dummies and her husband, the president of the US but when one word is said about Laura, you all act like a mortal sin has been committed. Sister Laura is everything I said she was.

Whiners.. hypocrites.
Her "husband, the president of the US" has been calling her "everything in the book"?

Damn, I would say a forthwit divorce is definitely in order!

:cuckoo: much?

LMAO!

Last edited:
Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice.

Off with her head!

all the ways about here belong to me

quotes from the queen

Alice in Wonderland, for the dolt crowd

Last edited:

Laura who!???

What did she do?

Whiners.. hypocrites.

WHO!?!?? Who is the "Laura" character you keep bringing up?

Laura who!???

What did she do?
Laura Bush Biography :: National First Ladies' Library

Yep!...One of the classiest first ladies to ever occupy the WH....She's right up there with Nancy Reagan, Jackie Kennedy, and a few others.

Well, to be fair, we don’t know the context of the talk between Carla and Michelle. Was this the first thing she said on the topic? The last?

You cannot tell from the link and it matters, between her being a glass half full or half empty kind of person and what value anyone assigns to that attitude.

Being a first lady has got to be a bitch, you are on call and on display virtually 24X7.

But I would think that the awards, rewards and status are pretty awesome. Being on/in an exclusive vacation in Spain with your kids enjoying the very best the world has got to offer, has to count for something you would think.
And that she married a man and is a partner to the president of the united states, I am hard put to see how it gets any better than that....?

Whiners.. hypocrites.
And you are doing exactly what you are bitching about.

Let's give that concept a bit of ricocheting time in your cranium for a collision to actually occur.

It's Hell being a doe-eyed disciple.

Whiners.. hypocrites.

HaHa. Oh you know that previous first lady who spent 8 years in the WH trying to keep a low profile?

Classy as Jackie Kennedy, didn't you know?

Whiners.. hypocrites.

HaHa. Oh you know that previous first lady who spent 8 years in the WH trying to keep a low profile?

Classy as Jackie Kennedy, didn't you know?
Yeah, I suppose it was Laura Bush who helped devise a ''PATIENT DUMPING" scheme while working as a higher up at a hospital she was working at, eh?

Yeah, that Michelle Obama is one classy lady alright. It takes one of hell of a classy lady to wantonely dump patients out in the streets, eh?

Put the spiked Kool-Aid down!......You're making yourself look like a drunken boot licking fool, AGAIN!

Whiners.. hypocrites.

Let's give that concept a bit of ricocheting time in your cranium for a collision to actually occur.

Si Modo, do you understand what the thread is about? You all need to relax about the President and the First Lady. If the people in this knee jerk thread could show their admiration for George and Laura ad nauseum, they'll get a response.

Stop trying to tell people what to post. You're not near ready.

Whiners.. hypocrites.

Si Modo, do you understand what the thread is about? You all need to relax about the President and the First Lady. If the people in this knee jerk thread could show their admiration for George and Laura ad nauseum, they'll get a response.

Stop trying to tell people what to post. You're not near ready
[Emphasis added] :rofl:

I suspected you weren't all that bright, now I know.

Carla Bruni book: Michelle Obama in 'hell'

Michelle Obama told Carla Bruni her life as first lady is 'hell.'

showInitialOdiogoReadNowFrame (_politico_odiogo_feed_ids, '0', 290, 0);
Michelle Obama told French first lady Carla Bruni that her life as the first lady of the United States is "hell," according to an account in a new book.

The White House declined to comment on the account, first noted by Londons Daily Mail.

In an authorized biography written by French journalists Michael Darmon and Yves Derai, Bruni recalls that during her March visit to the White House with French President Nicholas Sarkozy, she asked the first lady about her post.

Dont ask, Obama said, according to Bruni. Its hell. I cant stand it.

The book, "Carla and the Ambitious," is due out Friday and was written, in part, as a competitor to an unauthorized biography.

POLITICO
No CON$ervoFascist has ever quoted or paraphrased anyone they hate accurately in the past, so how stupid would you have to be to believe this crap?????

Forum List

Back