First lady in hell

I see a frozen smile and I think 'botox'. Combine it with a trout pout and I KNOW.

Anyway, I don't think that of any First Lady.

I'm no fan of picking on First Ladies for how they look.

For what they say and do? Sure.

As Trajan (the Wise) said, this quote is out of context. I need more context to comment.
Out of context, shit! Try made up!!!!

Source?

As to the context, I would guess Mrs. Bruni was under great public scrutiny at the time. It could have very well been a sympathetic statement by Mrs. Obama. Probably will sell some books huh?
funny how you don't need a source to swallow this made up crap!!!!!

BOTH parties deny it was ever said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all over the news, a simple google would expose this CON$ervoFascist GOP lie. But when CON$ hear some worthless gossip they like, they never bother to check to see if it is true before they stupidly spread it. :cuckoo:

CON$ are the stupidest and laziest people on the face of the Earth.

It's all over the news, a simple google would expose this CON$ervoFascist GOP lie. But when CON$ hear some worthless gossip they like, they never bother to check to see if it is true before they stupidly spread it. :cuckoo:

They sure are.

Source?

As to the context, I would guess Mrs. Bruni was under great public scrutiny at the time. It could have very well been a sympathetic statement by Mrs. Obama. Probably will sell some books huh?

Those who refuse to post links to support a claim they make then whine about another being lazy are clearly ignorant of material covered in grammar school.

i am not a fan of mrs obama...she has taken a postion where she can make a difference and not done jack squat.....

as for mrs. bush....she always looked like she had been pole axed between the eyes to me...but she did take on a childrens reading program....more power to her....and she was not a damned embarassement....

mrs obama is.

What position has Mrs. Obama taken that she hasn't done "jack squat" on?

How has Mrs. Bush's program for children reading books improved America's children's book reading skills?

Laura Bush always looked like a Stepford Wife to me

She seemed very uncomfortable in public

Source?

Ya' mean like liberal idiot Dan Rather who had his ass summarily tossed because he never bothered to check if the story was true?

You friggin' libs are hypocritical lil' idiots to be sure!

i am not a fan of mrs obama...she has taken a postion where she can make a difference and not done jack squat.....

as for mrs. bush....she always looked like she had been pole axed between the eyes to me...but she did take on a childrens reading program....more power to her....and she was not a damned embarassement....

mrs obama is.

How has Mrs. Bush's program for children reading books improved America's children's book reading skills?

This is true.

Like the stereotypical ReplibiCON woman her job and most comfortable position was to be behind her man in his shadows and quiet...seen and not heard. She knew her role and she played it well.

This is why they are normally such snorefests to cover...they are shadows, nobody's without their men.

I think she's a lovely woman...but she's a lovely RepubliCON woman...they know their roles and place and they play them well.

This is true.

Like the stereotypical ReplibiCON woman her job and most comfortable position was to be behind her man in his shadows and quiet...seen and not heard. She knew her role and she played it well.

This is why they are normally such snorefests to cover...they are shadows, nobody's without their men.

I think she's a lovely woman...but she's a lovely RepubliCON woman...they know their roles and place and they play them well.
You know the place of Republican women?

Tell me, Marc, what's my place? I'm curious, as a Republican woman.

Crybabies.

Here's the real crybabies:

3146wpj.jpg

Source?

Those who refuse to post links to support a claim they make then whine about another being lazy are clearly ignorant of material covered in grammar school.
Thank you for proving the laziness of CON$. They never demand proof from those who tell them the lies they want to hear, they only demand proof from those who tell them the truth they can't face. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

You need to learn how to find the truth on your own, you can't expect me or anyone else to always be there to show you the truth every time your CON$ervoFascist sources lie to you, and they ALWAYS lie to you. If you had half a brain you'd know that by now!

Thank you for proving the laziness of CON$. They never demand proof from those who tell them the lies they want to hear, they only demand proof from those who tell them the truth they can't face. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

You need to learn how to find the truth on your own, you can't expect me or anyone else to always be there to show you the truth every time your CON$ervoFascist sources lie to you, and they ALWAYS lie to you. If you had half a brain you'd know that by now!

I bet you wrote 'library' in the bibliographies of your grammar school papers, too.

:eusa_shhh: I won't tell anyone, but you sure did.

This is true.

Behind your mind, seen and not heard, quiet, reserved, barefoot and pregnant in the Deep South and other similar places...you know all that good "Conservative Values" stuff.

White House denies Mrs. Obama's 'hell' comment
Associated Press, 09.16.10, 01:10 PM EDT

WASHINGTON -- The White House is denying that first lady Michelle Obama ever described her White House life as "hell."

Mrs. Obama's spokeswoman, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, responded Thursday to a purported comment attributed to Mrs. Obama in a forthcoming book, "Carla and the Ambitious," about French first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. The book says Bruni-Sarkozy recalled that during a recent White House visit with her husband, the French president, she asked Mrs. Obama about her new role. According to the book, Mrs. Obama replied: "It's hell. I can't stand it."

The French Embassy in Washington also released a statement denying that Mrs. Obama ever said those words. The Embassy says Bruni-Sarkozy "distances herself completely" from the book, which is due out Friday.

White House denies Mrs. Obama's 'hell' comment - Forbes.com

French apparently doesn't translate into English well. Note the White House did not deny the, "she can't stand it" part.

This is true.

Behind your mind, seen and not heard, quiet, reserved, barefoot and pregnant in the Deep South and other similar places...you know all that good "Conservative Values" stuff.
So, good to know. A Democrat and Obama supporter is telling me what my "place" is. And that "place" is behind a man with my mouth closed.

I'm going to start a thread on this.

Last edited:

So, good to know. A Democrat and Obama supporter is telling me what my "place" is. And that "place" is behind a man with my mouth closed.

Are all Black Male Americans Sexist?

Are all Black Male Americans Sexist?
I know one who is.

And, that surprizes the hell out of me considering his stance on civil rights and equal rights. I suppose equal is not really equal and civil is not really civil.

The Bushes are class whereas the obamas are over their head spoiled opportunist bitches.

White House denies Mrs. Obama's 'hell' comment
Associated Press, 09.16.10, 01:10 PM EDT

WASHINGTON -- The White House is denying that first lady Michelle Obama ever described her White House life as "hell."

Mrs. Obama's spokeswoman, Katie McCormick Lelyveld, responded Thursday to a purported comment attributed to Mrs. Obama in a forthcoming book, "Carla and the Ambitious," about French first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. The book says Bruni-Sarkozy recalled that during a recent White House visit with her husband, the French president, she asked Mrs. Obama about her new role. According to the book, Mrs. Obama replied: "It's hell. I can't stand it."

The French Embassy in Washington also released a statement denying that Mrs. Obama ever said those words. The Embassy says Bruni-Sarkozy "distances herself completely" from the book, which is due out Friday.

White House denies Mrs. Obama's 'hell' comment - Forbes.com

French apparently doesn't translate into English well. Note the White House did not deny the, "she can't stand it" part.
Damn, you CON$ are desperate to salvage this lie!!!! :cuckoo:

This is true.

Christ, you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board. By far the most racist!

Yeah, Laura Bush was hiding in the shadows when she travelled to Afghanistan to talk with Afghan women and their plight, and the abject brutality they face. She was hiding in the shadows when she was THE ONLY first lady ever to make the weekly presidential radio address in regards to the brutality that Afghan women endure......She was hiding behind the shadows when she went all over the country giving advise on how parents could deal with traumatized children after the 9/11 attack. And on and on and on.

Seriously, you ARE the dumbest motherfucker on this board. And did I mention the most racist also?

You hate Laura Bush for one reason. She's not black like you!

Oh, and Sarah Palin sure is one CON woman who is a "nobody without her man", eh?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back