First lady in hell

Poor poor Michelle. I guess someone forgot to tell her that it can be hell getting what you want. Hindsight can be pretty tough.

poor poor marie,, not enough days in Spain? oh you poor poor wittle baby. well jee,, can ya hold on for another two years. maybe veg out in the garden or sumpin? I know it's tough. You could get a divorce and then you won't be first un proud liady anymore. now there's a thought. and no one would blame ya either.

Wonder if Michelle Obama was so concerned about "Childhood Obesity" when she was sitting on the boards of Kellogs and Keebler Foods?

Food profiteer, turned food cop!

The woman is as phoney as her inept husband.

And you are doing exactly what you are bitching about.

Let's give that concept a bit of ricocheting time in your cranium for a collision to actually occur.

It's Hell being a doe-eyed disciple.

Si Modo, do you understand what the thread is about? You all need to relax about the President and the First Lady. If the people in this knee jerk thread could show their admiration for George and Laura ad nauseum, they'll get a response.

Stop trying to tell people what to post. You're not near ready
[Emphasis added] :rofl:

I suspected you weren't all that bright, now I know.

Good to know someone spends that much time thinking about me. I'm just your average poster on a message board. I don't sit around musing about how much brighter I am than anyone else.

We all have a lot we can learn here but then some of us are unaware of that concept.

Si Modo, do you understand what the thread is about? You all need to relax about the President and the First Lady. If the people in this knee jerk thread could show their admiration for George and Laura ad nauseum, they'll get a response.

Stop trying to tell people what to post. You're not near ready
[Emphasis added] :rofl:

I suspected you weren't all that bright, now I know.

Good to know someone spends that much time thinking about me. I'm just your average poster on a message board. I don't sit around musing about how much brighter I am than anyone else.

We all have a lot we can learn here but then some of us are unaware of that concept.

No dear, an IQ of 100 is average. You are not average. But, you are entertaining.

Sarah,

You need to post neener neener cons are stupid heads.

DO IT NOW!

(see that is how you tell someone what to post) hehe

Carla Bruni book: Michelle Obama in 'hell'

Michelle Obama told Carla Bruni her life as first lady is 'hell.'

showInitialOdiogoReadNowFrame (_politico_odiogo_feed_ids, '0', 290, 0);
Michelle Obama told French first lady Carla Bruni that her life as the first lady of the United States is "hell," according to an account in a new book.

The White House declined to comment on the account, first noted by Londons Daily Mail.

In an authorized biography written by French journalists Michael Darmon and Yves Derai, Bruni recalls that during her March visit to the White House with French President Nicholas Sarkozy, she asked the first lady about her post.

Dont ask, Obama said, according to Bruni. Its hell. I cant stand it.

The book, "Carla and the Ambitious," is due out Friday and was written, in part, as a competitor to an unauthorized biography.

POLITICO
No CON$ervoFascist has ever quoted or paraphrased anyone they hate accurately in the past, so how stupid would you have to be to believe this crap?????
As is evident by the u$ual $u$pects...pretty damn $tupid.

Notice how many CON$ are stupid enough to swallow this crap whole. :rofl:
Yep...the usual far rightwing nutjob hack$.

i am not a fan of mrs obama...she has taken a postion where she can make a difference and not done jack squat.....

as for mrs. bush....she always looked like she had been pole axed between the eyes to me...but she did take on a childrens reading program....more power to her....and she was not a damned embarassement....

mrs obama is.

Indeed. Michelle SACRIFICES for us on a near constant basis will all those parties, vacations, and trips.

Sarah speculates about Laura. Whatever Laura may have felt about the job, she conducted herself with the dignity of a self-contained adult.

funny... i always thought she looked like she was on valium... with that frozen smile.

and they both conduct themselves with dignity... laura just didn't have the rightwingnut freaks following her around.

i am not a fan of mrs obama...she has taken a postion where she can make a difference and not done jack squat.....

as for mrs. bush....she always looked like she had been pole axed between the eyes to me...but she did take on a childrens reading program....more power to her....and she was not a damned embarassement....

mrs obama is.

What position has Mrs. Obama taken that she hasn't done "jack squat" on?

How has Mrs. Bush's program for children reading books improved America's children's book reading skills?

Sarah,

You need to post neener neener cons are stupid heads.

DO IT NOW!

(see that is how you tell someone what to post) hehe
Stop it. We are poopy heads.

No, you're just angry at the world because of your lot in life. You probably saw yourself as being quite successful and happy with no time for anything like posting on a message board but here you are.

Sad.

Not quite the response you may have expected but you walked right into it, genius.

mrs obama is.

What position has Mrs. Obama taken that she hasn't done "jack squat" on?

How has Mrs. Bush's program for children reading books improved America's children's book reading skills?

Black theology
showing pride in her country
children obesity - the kids aren't looking thinner

Indeed. Michelle SACRIFICES for us on a near constant basis will all those parties, vacations, and trips.

Sarah speculates about Laura. Whatever Laura may have felt about the job, she conducted herself with the dignity of a self-contained adult.

funny... i always thought she looked like she was on valium... with that frozen smile.

and they both conduct themselves with dignity... laura just didn't have the rightwingnut freaks following her around.
I see a frozen smile and I think 'botox'. Combine it with a trout pout and I KNOW.

Anyway, I don't think that of any First Lady.

I'm no fan of picking on First Ladies for how they look.

For what they say and do? Sure.

As Trajan (the Wise) said, this quote is out of context. I need more context to comment.

I see a frozen smile and I think 'botox'. Combine it with a trout pout and I KNOW.

As Trajan (the Wise) said, this quote is out of context. I need more context to comment.
Out of context, shit! Try made up!!!!

Link?

Source?

As to the context, I would guess Mrs. Bruni was under great public scrutiny at the time. It could have very well been a sympathetic statement by Mrs. Obama. Probably will sell some books huh?

Forum List

Back