Capitol rioter dubbed "bullhorn lady" sentenced to over 4 years in prison

She broke a window and described the interior of a public building? Why would you seek 4 years for that? That sounds like a situation that calls for a fine to me, not jail time, let alone years of jail time.

This is what a weaponized DOJ looks like.
She led the charge to overthrow our democracy, asshole.

Most criminals for the past 3 years where DA's were liberal Sorros bought and paid for. Mostly in big blue run cities. I bet you even blame Israel for the holocaust style of terrorism Hamas did on Israel on October 7th. Blaming the victims like a good democrat.
I wanted a name but if you can't back up your comment I will assume you made it up.

I am not interested in your other off topic ramblings.

I wanted a name but if you can't back up your comment I will assume you made it up.

I am not interested in your other off topic ramblings.
Too many names to name in here. All DA's who are Democrats in big cities around the U.S. that are backed by George Soros. You are a loser.

A Pennsylvania woman was sentenced Tuesday after being captured on video of using a bullhorn to direct people during the Capitol riot, per the Department of Justice.

Driving the news: Rachel Marie Powell, a 43-year-old from Sandy Lake who was dubbed the "bullhorn lady," was sentenced to 57 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release after being found guilty in July of nine felony and misdemeanor charges.

• She was also ordered to pay more than $8,000 in restitution and fees.
Catch up quick: Prosecutors said Powell was one of the first rioters to break through onto Capitol grounds and was accused of using an ice axe and a battering ram to smash a window during the riot.

• She was caught on video speaking through a bullhorn and giving detailed instructions about the layout of the Capitol to others, according to the Justice Department.
  • Powell was arrested on Feb. 4, 2021, and was later place on home detention for violating her pre-trial conditions of release, per NBC.
Of note: In the days after the riot, Powell bragged on social media about the rioters' behavior and their violence against law enforcement.

• The DOJ said that in one such instance, she wrote: "IT WAS F--ING WAR TO GET IN. IF YOU WERE NOT HERE THEN STFU."
Rachel Marie Powell, who is better known as the “Bullhorn Lady,” was sentenced to more than 4 years in prison for the part she played in the U.S. Capitol attack on January 6, 2021. She wrote, “My heart is breaking,” on social media a short time before a judge handed down her sentence.

Is 4yrs too long?

Why is her heart breaking?
Should be double that. Fuck her

Overthrow our government . Hmmm a middle aged lady was on a mission to "overthrow" our government?? Perhaps she was valiantly trying to convince our leaders to pause and mindfully untangle the questionable illegalities and irregularities regarding the election. That should not get you prison time in America..before now a bullhorn has not been seen as a dangerous weapon ..before now.

Forum List

Back