First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

Should bi-sexuality be normalized so they too can be married in a polygamist way?

• Yes, as a liberal, if they all love each other, then they should be married unless they are mormon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as a conservative, these mentally ill people need to seek help not be codified in their beliefs.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
There is no right or wrong way to own your sexuality.
  • People that identify as bisexual are not more likely to cheat.
  • We are not confused and this is not a phase.
First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

Gays are decent people

Bi-sexuals are decent people

conservatives are hate filled deranged lunatics who should not be allowed to breed because they raise more hate filled deranged lunatics.....

Why are so many people against more than one spouse?
How in the holy hell does that bother anyone?
Why would anyone care?

You can be married and have a mistress on the side and it is perfectly legal

Queers should be able to marry queers
Lesbos should be able to marry lesbos
A bisexual man should be able to marry a chick and a dude
I should be able to marry chicks if I want. Stop telling how to live my life, faggot.
I laugh at people who think being bi-sexual means being able to marry two people, one male/one female. That's not what it means at all.
People think that's what it means?
You tell me.

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

Gays are decent people

conservatives are hate filled deranged lunatics who should not be allowed to breed because they raise more hate filled deranged lunatics.....
bz-5cdea7e18a286 (1).jpeg

I should be able to marry chicks if I want. Stop telling how to live my life, faggot.
I laugh at people who think being bi-sexual means being able to marry two people, one male/one female. That's not what it means at all.
You tell me.
Idk I've never heard of such. I don't figure you have either. You just exaggerated and assumed thats what I meant even though I was referring to polygamy.

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.

i thought that was done in target bathrooms
bz-5ce2ffc1eb1ad.jpeg

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.

i thought that was done in target bathrooms
View attachment 263677

Alan Turing invented a machine that broke the codes used by the Nazis. It has been estimated that he saved as many as 14 million lives.

Ted Bundy murdered at least 30 women.

Turing was gay while Bundy was straight. See? Cherry-picking works both ways.

Why would anyone care?

rather odd how conservatives hero worship a KNOWN CHEATER like trump while denouncing non-monogamous sex as being one of the evils of liberalism.

But we knew that conservatives are practically insane.....

Why would anyone care?

rather odd how conservatives hero worship a KNOWN CHEATER like trump while denouncing non-monogamous sex as being one of the evils of liberalism.

But we knew that conservatives are practically insane.....

No one is worshiping Trump's infidelity but his sin can be forgiven. But the book I read says faggots will "surely die." That's not good for the biblical "die" does not mean they will die and go to hell for an eternity. Ask a preacher or a Rabbi what it means if you don't know.

You tell me.
Idk I've never heard of such. I don't figure you have either. You just exaggerated and assumed thats what I meant even though I was referring to polygamy.
Sure, kid...:71:

I beg your pardon? I've been waiting for a thread like this.

You want to have this argument with me? I am bisexual. A member of the silent LGBT community. Let's go. I have all day. Your stereotypes are nothing but stereotypes. I neither favor polygamy or pedophilia. Polygamy is the act of having more than one spouse, either of the opposite or same sex. Polyamory is the act of being in love with everyone, which I believe is the word you are looking for.

I support gay marriage and I support whatever equality we are to gain in this society, but not at the expense of others freedoms.

Granted, I am mentally ill, but not because of being bisexual. I will defend other people of my sexual inclination as fervently as I would anyone in a hetero relationship.

Care to put your hand in the jar and hope the viper doesn't strike?

Well said!!!

This idea that anyone who defends LGBT is a member is simply ignorant.

I am a classical liberal slash political atheist. I am more inclined to defend the liberties of everyone instead of just some. I am aware of a balance of freedoms that needs to be struck between people in the LGBT community like me, and those of faith and opposing viewpoints. I am in the unique position (or not) of being raised in a Protestant Christian family, while maintaining my own Christianity. Quite the dilemma, agree?

It just goes to show that many issues are shades of gray and not black and white.
Yes, those 50 shades of grey that turned civilization into a shithole like San Fransicko and other places of immorality. Thank a lib for that shit.

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.
When shown facts , a lib just diverts. Conservatives believe in the right to "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of happiness". The left FORCES everyone to have to accept immoral behavior as normal, tax the shit so we are slaves and kill off babies born and unborn. I used to shake my head in dismay how the left has turned into Nazi's but after ANTIFA, it is normal behavior of a liberal.

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed?

Why not? What business is it of yours if they do?
Ah, so you are okay with 12 people all getting married to each other? Just trying to get an idea what you libtards are thinking?

Gays are decent people

View attachment 263675

Cherry-picking.
When shown facts , a lib just diverts. Conservatives believe in the right to "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of happiness". The left FORCES everyone to have to accept immoral behavior as normal, tax the shit so we are slaves and kill off babies born and unborn. I used to shake my head in dismay how the left has turned into Nazi's but after ANTIFA, it is normal behavior of a liberal.

What facts are we being shown? That there are gay people? Or bisexual people? I think everyone already knew that.

And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?

Personally I don't care what consenting adults do.
One of our favorite places to eat that has fantastic soup and sandwiches is owned by a guy who lives as a woman. They have several transgender wait staff, if they are friendly and do a good job - I like them. Doesn't bother me in the very least. If they are crappy....then I don't like them.
Sorry, but if a person believes in God, and the New Testament is the rule and guide to your faith.... then you should know that you are supposed to leave the judging up to God. That is not your place.

Forum List

Back