Health and Happiness

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
For a change I thought I'd share some information that could help everyone. Of the twenty five things, I personally do most. For instance, I drink a pot of coffee or more each day. Olive oil not so much and one thing I will never do except as a favor for someone is walk a dog.

The four items are interesting too. Plastics are tough as they are everywhere, but I do try to use lots of glass and paper products. Medicine I ain't big on, except vitamin and mineral supplements in moderation.
And I'm not sure the women are happier piece is relevant or correct. Most of the women we know who are single are widowers, and finding consistently happy people of either sex can be a challenge I think. I am basically a contended happy person. Several people have told me they wish they had my sense of being. Enjoy and learn.

'Happy ever after: 25 ways to live well into old age'

Happy ever after: 25 ways to live well into old age

'Toxic America: Is modern life poisoning us?'

Modern life is toxic. Here are four tips for how to stay healthy | Katie Wells

Given my own life experiences this opinion is a toss up.

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

Toxic America | The Guardian

Women being happier without kids or a spouse makes sense. Many are breaking free of the traditional roles. I think is a huge us for society.

This is interesting. Years ago I read about it, but had forgotten till I came across this YouTube. I won't give away the answer, but I once told my wife that if you have three genuine friends in life that's a good thing. She kinda disagrees. We have been married forever so that fits the talk's premise. What do you think.

'What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness' Robert Waldinger

If modern life is toxic... why is modern life expectancy at its highest rate in history?

For a change I thought I'd share some information that could help everyone. Of the twenty five things, I personally do most. For instance, I drink a pot of coffee or more each day. Olive oil not so much and one thing I will never do except as a favor for someone is walk a dog.

The four items are interesting too. Plastics are tough as they are everywhere, but I do try to use lots of glass and paper products. Medicine I ain't big on, except vitamin and mineral supplements in moderation.
And I'm not sure the women are happier piece is relevant or correct. Most of the women we know who are single are widowers, and finding consistently happy people of either sex can be a challenge I think. I am basically a contended happy person. Several people have told me they wish they had my sense of being. Enjoy and learn.

'Happy ever after: 25 ways to live well into old age'

Happy ever after: 25 ways to live well into old age

'Toxic America: Is modern life poisoning us?'

Modern life is toxic. Here are four tips for how to stay healthy | Katie Wells

Given my own life experiences this opinion is a toss up.

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

Toxic America | The Guardian
It is not knowing, it is knowing how to execute.

Forum List

Back