First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

Should bi-sexuality be normalized so they too can be married in a polygamist way?

• Yes, as a liberal, if they all love each other, then they should be married unless they are mormon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as a conservative, these mentally ill people need to seek help not be codified in their beliefs.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
There is no right or wrong way to own your sexuality.
  • People that identify as bisexual are not more likely to cheat.
  • We are not confused and this is not a phase.
First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

I beg your pardon? I've been waiting for a thread like this.

You want to have this argument with me? I am bisexual. A member of the silent LGBT community. Let's go. I have all day. Your stereotypes are nothing but stereotypes. I neither favor polygamy or pedophilia. Polygamy is the act of having more than one spouse, either of the opposite or same sex. Polyamory is the act of being in love with everyone, which I believe is the word you are looking for.

I support gay marriage and I support whatever equality we are to gain in this society, but not at the expense of others freedoms.

Granted, I am mentally ill, but not because of being bisexual. I will defend other people of my sexual inclination as fervently as I would anyone in a hetero relationship.

Care to put your hand in the jar and hope the viper doesn't strike?

Well said!!!

This idea that anyone who defends LGBT is a member is simply ignorant.

I am a classical liberal slash political atheist. I am more inclined to defend the liberties of everyone instead of just some. I am aware of a balance of freedoms that needs to be struck between people in the LGBT community like me, and those of faith and opposing viewpoints. I am in the unique position (or not) of being raised in a Protestant Christian family, while maintaining my own Christianity. Quite the dilemma, agree?

OMG....what about the children!
50% divorce rate. Rise of single parents. Massive tax increases to pay for it. I would vote for someone to put you into a slave labor camp to help defer the costs.
"I would vote for someone to put you into a slave labor camp..." You must be a CRC (con-servative republican christian).

Well said!!!

and by the same token, the idea that those who object to some of the more extreme actions or attitudes are against gay rights.

I support gay marriage. I do not support men in women's bathrooms or men competing as women in sports, however. Now, obviously transsexuality is distinct from homosexuality or bisexuality, but it is all swept under the same rug these days when discussing lgbt.

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

You want to have this argument with me? I am bisexual. A member of the silent LGBT community. Let's go. I have all day. Your stereotypes are nothing but stereotypes. I neither favor polygamy or pedophilia. Polygamy is the act of having more than one spouse, either of the opposite or same sex. Polyamory is the act of being in love with everyone, which I believe is the word you are looking for.

I support gay marriage and I support whatever equality we are to gain in this society, but not at the expense of others freedoms.

Granted, I am mentally ill, but not because of being bisexual. I will defend other people of my sexual inclination as fervently as I would anyone in a hetero relationship.

Well said!!!

I am a classical liberal slash political atheist. I am more inclined to defend the liberties of everyone instead of just some. I am aware of a balance of freedoms that needs to be struck between people in the LGBT community like me, and those of faith and opposing viewpoints. I am in the unique position (or not) of being raised in a Protestant Christian family, while maintaining my own Christianity. Quite the dilemma, agree?

It just goes to show that many issues are shades of gray and not black and white.

Well said!!!

It just goes to show that many issues are shades of gray and not black and white.
Agreed.

Absolutism is counterproductive.

Well said!!!

and by the same token, the idea that those who object to some of the more extreme actions or attitudes are not.

I support gay marriage. I do not support men in women's bathrooms or men competing as women in sports, however. Now, obviously transsexuality is distinct from homosexuality or bisexuality, but it is all swept under the same rug these days when discussing lgbt.

I disagree with trans-men competing as women in sports. The bathroom thing doesn't bother me much. I always go back to the fact that I have been in tens of thousands of public bathrooms, and can only recall seeing 2 men's junk. Both were shitfaced drunk.

50% divorce rate. Rise of single parents. Massive tax increases to pay for it. I would vote for someone to put you into a slave labor camp to help defer the costs.
"I would vote for someone to put you into a slave labor camp..." You must be a CRC (con-servative republican christian).

Curious, I dare you to describe me in that manner. Conservative as I am, I won't be voting to put anyone in a slave labor camp.

Wait, do instances like the post you quoted contribute to your overall view of conservatives and Republicans ... ?

I always go back to the fact that I have been in tens of thousands of public bathrooms, and can only recall seeing 2 men's junk. Both were shitfaced drunk.

I don't see it so much in terms of seeing it, but the unease created by its potential. When all it takes to gain entrance is for a guy to put on some makeup and wear a dress, I can certainly understand the concerns of parents regarding their daughters.

Well said!!!

and by the same token, the idea that those who object to some of the more extreme actions or attitudes are not.

I disagree with trans-men competing as women in sports. The bathroom thing doesn't bother me much. I always go back to the fact that I have been in tens of thousands of public bathrooms, and can only recall seeing 2 men's junk. Both were shitfaced drunk.
I expect that something will soon be done about trans-competition in sports, just like something was eventually done about drugs and blood doping.

Curious, I dare you to describe me in that manner. Conservative as I am, I won't be voting to put anyone in a slave labor camp.

Wait, do instances like the post you quoted contribute to your overall view of conservatives and Republicans ... ?
Relax, TK....I'm just quoting the poster I'm quoting.....not you.

She calls everybody that whether they are or aren't.

It's like when a right wing fundie calls people a liberal if they do not believe every word of the bible is literal.

I always go back to the fact that I have been in tens of thousands of public bathrooms, and can only recall seeing 2 men's junk. Both were shitfaced drunk.

I don't see it so much in terms of seeing it, but the unease created by its potential. When all it takes to gain entrance is for a guy to put on some makeup and wear a dress, I can certainly understand the concerns of parents regarding their daughters.

With the trends towards many differences that were unheard of in the past (or hidden very well), I think we will see a huge increase in single, uni-sex bathrooms.

My question is, and always has been, why does anyone care what others are doing?

We have laws against molesting children. But consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever works for them.

And get the gov't out of marriage completely

More pearl-clutching hysterics from bored busybodies.

ITS gay pride month ...which should be named to psycho sexual retard month
don't worry about them lil ones you fags got em covered in target !
after theyre raped in the bathroom they can head over to the gay pride months display for corporate product

degenrate pedo fags.JPG

in target nationwide for all you brain dead left wingers

bz-5cf30f2cd02e3 (1).jpeg

heres an "inspiration " for pride month
bz-5cec5c8b04917.jpeg

what month is normal people non kidde fiddler month ?

bz-5cf3b683e95ac.jpeg

Queers should be able to marry queers
Lesbos should be able to marry lesbos
A bisexual man should be able to marry a chick and a dude
I should be able to marry chicks if I want. Stop telling how to live my life, faggot.
I laugh at people who think being bi-sexual means being able to marry two people, one male/one female. That's not what it means at all.
People think that's what it means?

ITS gay pride month ...which should be named to psycho sexual retard month
don't worry about them lil ones you fags got em covered in target !
after theyre raped in the bathroom they can head over to the gay pride months display for corporate product

View attachment 263669

in target nationwide for all you brain dead left wingers

View attachment 263670

heres an "inspiration " for pride month
View attachment 263673

what month is normal people non kidde fiddler month ?

View attachment 263674

If someone rapes a child, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Why are so many people against more than one spouse?
How in the holy hell does that bother anyone?

Forum List

Back