First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

Should bi-sexuality be normalized so they too can be married in a polygamist way?

• Yes, as a liberal, if they all love each other, then they should be married unless they are mormon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as a conservative, these mentally ill people need to seek help not be codified in their beliefs.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
There is no right or wrong way to own your sexuality.
  • People that identify as bisexual are not more likely to cheat.
  • We are not confused and this is not a phase.
First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?
I realized that when a man and a woman have sexual intercourse it is the natural thing to do, because that was what God intended. That sex between 2 men or sex between 2 women, isnt normal because a child cannot be conceived in those actions.

But then a queer dude, said "hey it is natural, because dogs do it". I am bringing this up today, because in the world of homosexuality, it is "animal instincts" instead of civilization. To fudge pack is what animals do, not what people do. I hope this enlightens you on why the Marxists want abnormal behavior.

How about oral sex? Most straight couples do it. It cannot conceive a child. It is not what "god intended". And yet, I would wager that you enjoy a blowjob from a woman.
Oral sex is what again? So a man performs oral sex on a man, then goes up the "exit" only and still not have a child. A man has oral sex with a woman, goes up the "enter" only and has a good probability of having a child. Nice try but 2 men cannot have a natural child together....Next.....

Perhaps you are unaware, but the "A man has oral sex with a woman" and the "goes up the "enter" only" are two different things?

If you think sex is strictly about having a "natural child", you are delusional.

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

You are an idiot.

No one can read this post and not laugh at you.

You are an idiot.

I realized that when a man and a woman have sexual intercourse it is the natural thing to do, because that was what God intended. That sex between 2 men or sex between 2 women, isnt normal because a child cannot be conceived in those actions.

But then a queer dude, said "hey it is natural, because dogs do it". I am bringing this up today, because in the world of homosexuality, it is "animal instincts" instead of civilization. To fudge pack is what animals do, not what people do. I hope this enlightens you on why the Marxists want abnormal behavior.

How about oral sex? Most straight couples do it. It cannot conceive a child. It is not what "god intended". And yet, I would wager that you enjoy a blowjob from a woman.
Oral sex is what again? So a man performs oral sex on a man, then goes up the "exit" only and still not have a child. A man has oral sex with a woman, goes up the "enter" only and has a good probability of having a child. Nice try but 2 men cannot have a natural child together....Next.....

Perhaps you are unaware, but the "A man has oral sex with a woman" and the "goes up the "enter" only" are two different things?

If you think sex is strictly about having a "natural child", you are delusional.

He is an idiot.

Nice deflection. Can a man putting his dick in another man's ass naturally have a baby? Yes or no? Or is there 50 shades of grey in that? Cant wait to hear this?

Oh I see, middle of the road, a squishy, some one with out a spine, some one who sways in both directions depending on which way the wind blows.

Hardly.

There's a problem with being too rigid. The people without spines are those who can't or won't change their views in the presence of a reality staring them straight in the face. I am bisexual, that is a reality. There are people who are bisexual, gay, lesbian. You can't handle that reality. I will stand firm in what I believe, that is until presented facts and evidence change that belief. I am not going to be so rigid as to be as dogmatic and narrow minded as you seem to be.

Thanks to the moderates in 2008 and 2012 they gave US 8 years of Obama
I voted for McCain and Romney in those two instances. Both turned out to be what you call "RINOs". After Romney, I can truly say that's when I decided to abandon the Republican Party. Was that me swaying in the wind? No. That was me acknowledging the sheer ineptitude of both parties.
So you voted for Bernie or Hillary?
Quite maddening some people assume that just because I'm bi means I'm liberal. Are members of the LGBT community not entitled to be anything else?

I guess they should Google "Log Cabin Republicans".

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.
Says the guy who thinks men with boobs is normal, and putting your dick in a shithole is natural...

I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

Nice deflection. Can a man putting his dick in another man's ass naturally have a baby? Yes or no? Or is there 50 shades of grey in that? Cant wait to hear this?

Dude, you are an idiot.

I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?

Not what I was saying at all, and you know it. You are deflecting from my original point that straight people enjoy sex that does not produce children.

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.
Says the guy who thinks men with boobs is normal, and putting your dick in a shithole is natural...

LOL, you did get a belly laugh from me this time.

You are still an idiot.

Oh I see, middle of the road, a squishy, some one with out a spine, some one who sways in both directions depending on which way the wind blows.

Hardly.

There's a problem with being too rigid. The people without spines are those who can't or won't change their views in the presence of a reality staring them straight in the face. I am bisexual, that is a reality. There are people who are bisexual, gay, lesbian. You can't handle that reality. I will stand firm in what I believe, that is until presented facts and evidence change that belief. I am not going to be so rigid as to be as dogmatic and narrow minded as you seem to be.

I voted for McCain and Romney in those two instances. Both turned out to be what you call "RINOs". After Romney, I can truly say that's when I decided to abandon the Republican Party. Was that me swaying in the wind? No. That was me acknowledging the sheer ineptitude of both parties.
Quite maddening some people assume that just because I'm bi means I'm liberal. Are members of the LGBT community not entitled to be anything else?
So you believe in the Marxist way and want to destroy the traditions that brought us civilization?

I believe he said he was a conservative.

Hardly.

Log Cabin Republicans are conservative in fiscal responsibility but liberal as hell in social issues. Again, nice deflection. Can a woman rub up against an other woman, and have a natural baby together? Yes or No? Or again is it 50 shades of grey?

Hardly.

So you believe in the Marxist way and want to destroy the traditions that brought us civilization?

I noticed you haven't answered my question? Are you scared to answer it?

Hardly.

I noticed you haven't answered my question? Are you scared to answer it?

What question? I thought you were asking Templar.

What about unprotected sex with porn stars while your wife is sitting at home with a new baby? Is that normal?

Hardly.

Log Cabin Republicans are conservative in fiscal responsibility but liberal as hell in social issues. Again, nice deflection. Can a woman rub up against an other woman, and have a natural baby together? Yes or No? Or again is it 50 shades of grey?

No, they cannot have a natural baby. But then, neither can many straight couples. Is that a problem?

I have repeatedly said that straight men & women enjoy forms of sex that do not produce a baby. You seem fixated on the idea of a "natural child". Is artificial insemination a bad thing?

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

LOL, you did get a belly laugh from me this time.

You are still an idiot.
I imagine a donkey baying when you say you are belling laughing. You know an animal instinct.

It was all about how 2 people who fell in love can be happy. Then it was faggots wanting to be treated the same as married people when it came to sick people in the hospital and the civil union was formed. Then it was queers wanting to be married like normal people, so states started allowing partnership marriages and if Prop 8 was voted by the majority of people against it, activist judges overruled the Democratic process. Then homosexuals wanted to adopt children, because children "who should have 1 mom and 1 dad" now were confused when Mothers day or Fathers day came around and little Johnny couldn't celebrate that day, so public school made it where those kids couldn't celebrate it anymore. Yeah, there is no agenda by the left to shove their immoral shit down our throats. Just like my original post, where mentally ill people had to go both ways now, thus continuing the degradation of society into a Caligula roman disaster.

You fuckers just couldn't keep it in your own house, where everyone else keeps their sexual orientation, you had to FORCE it upon the rest of US, and many still dont accept it as normal.

Line 5 and 11 says it all...
5nIxr.jpg

It was all about how 2 people who fell in love can be happy. Then it was faggots wanting to be treated the same as married people when it came to sick people in the hospital and the civil union was formed. Then it was queers wanting to be married like normal people, so states started allowing partnership marriages and if Prop 8 was voted by the majority of people against it, activist judges overruled the Democratic process. Then homosexuals wanted to adopt children, because children "who should have 1 mom and 1 dad" now were confused when Mothers day or Fathers day came around and little Johnny couldn't celebrate that day, so public school made it where those kids couldn't celebrate it anymore. Yeah, there is no agenda by the left to shove their immoral shit down our throats. Just like my original post, where mentally ill people had to go both ways now, thus continuing the degradation of society into a Caligula roman disaster.

You fuckers just couldn't keep it in your own house, where everyone else keeps their sexual orientation, you had to FORCE it upon the rest of US, and many still dont accept it as normal.

5nIxr.jpg
Queers? Faggots? Do people like you ever get banned from the USMB?

5nIxr.jpg

So, andaronjim should be banned because he disagrees with you about homosexuality? That's not fair. In fact, I move that such an attitude is fascistic. He has a right to his own opinion about LGBT people like me as much as you do.

You don't own us. We are not a monolithic voting bloc like you think we are. Know your place.

Last edited:

5nIxr.jpg

So, andaronjim should be banned because he disagrees with you about homosexuality? That's not fair. In fact, I move that such an attitude is fascistic. He has a right to his own opinion about LGBT people like me as much as you do.

You don't own us. We are not a monolithic voting bloc like you think we are. Know your place.
So when those on the right dont accept "homosexual behavior" as normal that is fascistic, but FORCING us to accept your behavior as normal , isnt fascistic? Yeah, sure.

Forum List

Back