First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

Should bi-sexuality be normalized so they too can be married in a polygamist way?

• Yes, as a liberal, if they all love each other, then they should be married unless they are mormon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as a conservative, these mentally ill people need to seek help not be codified in their beliefs.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed?

Why not? What business is it of yours if they do?
Ah, so you are okay with 12 people all getting married to each other? Just trying to get an idea what you libtards are thinking?
Just FYI, Taz is not a libtard. I can vouch for that.

He's actually middle of the road from what I see of his posts.

Do we all like making assumptions now?
Oh I see, middle of the road, a squishy, some one with out a spine, some one who sways in both directions depending on which way the wind blows. Or a liberal too ashamed to consider himself a liberal. Thanks to the moderates in 2008 and 2012 they gave US 8 years of Obama, and when he really fucked the US up in his Transformation of America into a 3rd world nation, the moderates swayed back to the right. Yep, thanks moderates. Spineless fucktards.

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed?

Ah, so you are okay with 12 people all getting married to each other?

I don't care if 12 people marry each other. Again, what business is it of yours, or mine, if they do?
Because when 12 people are in a polygamist marriage the kids get all fucked up, because they dont realize who is mom and pop. So you are okay with fucking with children's minds , just not fucking with their bodies?

The whole matter in a nut shell is the U.S. is falling into the same depravity and debauchery that caused other societies to piss away their importance in the world. We are becoming the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Ain't that something to have "Pride" for?

What facts are we being shown? That there are gay people? Or bisexual people? I think everyone already knew that.

And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?

"And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?"

the ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS conservatives really mean ALL WHITE HETERO CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN LIFE is precious......Every one else is fair game.....
We dont give a shit what you do behind closed doors, YOU TRY TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT YOUR BEHAVIOR AS NORMAL....That is where you cross the fucking line, dickhead, fudgepacking, homos

No one gives a rat's ass if you accept it as normal. You just don't get to go around beating up gays anymore.
You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn. Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives. As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay? After that Beastiality? I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off? When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems. Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch.

"You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn."

does this anger you?

would you prefer to keep persecuting gays?

Seems to me PROGRESSIVES did the RIGHT THING by FORCING people to accept gays.

Besides....nobody was actually forced....

30 years ago many of us said "this CONSERVATIVE PERSECUTION on gays is sick, twisted and evil.....I will no longer go along with this....From now on I shall be POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....

it snowballed.....and now all decent people are accepting of gays....

" Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives."

You really hate freedom, don't you.

I have no problem with bi-sexuals or polygamists.....

why is it any of YOUR business?

why does it anger you so?

Some people are gay
some people are bi
some people are into polygamy....

how the fuk does it affect YOU?

" As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay?"

I doubt that many people would accept this.
Conservative christians might for a few reasons;
1. the catholic church is KNOWN for this,
2. evangelicals BELIEVE IN girls marrying as young as 12! They are even trying to protect laws that allow for this PEDOPHILIA.
3. OLDER conservative christian republicans like the idea of marrying 12 year old girls (making pedophilia legal!)

And of course Trump said he'd like to "date" his daughter (wink wink, nudge nudge)....

" After that Beastiality?"

Again, I doubt that this is such a serious issue since most people would find this sickening or disgusting.

However....if YOU want to fuck your dog (I've seen the wives of conservatives so I can understand your desire for a dog) that's ok by me!

as long as the dog consents....

I was wondering......a true conservative would have no problem killing a dog......

but you think having sex with a dog is perverted.....

Let's ask the dig what HE thinks;

hey....dog....would you rather have sex with your master....or....BE FKN KILLED DEAD!?

what would YOU choose?

"" I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off?"

Freedom fkn sucks...eh....?

I don't agree with or accept YOUR morals.
In fact...I believe your hatred, intolerance and desire for violence makes YOU MORE IMMORAL than any liberal or gay.

"When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems."

I feel the same way about conservatives who smoke tobacco or eat fatty foods and become obese, develop heart, lung, back, leg, stomach problems and go trudging to the the doctor every week expecting insurance or medicare to cover it. Making EVERYONE ELSE pay for their own irresponsible lifestyle.

If you want to smoke or eat fatty foods that's fine by me but you should pay for your own health problems.

"Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch"

Obviously, since I am NOT a conservative, I would be more compassionate about her situation. However I do agree that YOU should not have to pay for HER abortion. I am happy to donate to planned parenthood every year.
POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....
Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
  • Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among young people ages 10 to 24.1
  • LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
  • LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
  • Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
  • Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
  • So you are okay with mentally ill people being allowed to roam the Earth, free and suicidal, because you are PC? Real Nazi of you, arent you...

Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?
dungnmvut4231.jpg

"And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?"

the ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS conservatives really mean ALL WHITE HETERO CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN LIFE is precious......Every one else is fair game.....
We dont give a shit what you do behind closed doors, YOU TRY TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT YOUR BEHAVIOR AS NORMAL....That is where you cross the fucking line, dickhead, fudgepacking, homos

No one gives a rat's ass if you accept it as normal. You just don't get to go around beating up gays anymore.
You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn. Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives. As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay? After that Beastiality? I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off? When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems. Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch.

"You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn."

does this anger you?

would you prefer to keep persecuting gays?

Seems to me PROGRESSIVES did the RIGHT THING by FORCING people to accept gays.

Besides....nobody was actually forced....

30 years ago many of us said "this CONSERVATIVE PERSECUTION on gays is sick, twisted and evil.....I will no longer go along with this....From now on I shall be POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....

it snowballed.....and now all decent people are accepting of gays....

" Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives."

You really hate freedom, don't you.

I have no problem with bi-sexuals or polygamists.....

why is it any of YOUR business?

why does it anger you so?

Some people are gay
some people are bi
some people are into polygamy....

how the fuk does it affect YOU?

" As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay?"

I doubt that many people would accept this.
Conservative christians might for a few reasons;
1. the catholic church is KNOWN for this,
2. evangelicals BELIEVE IN girls marrying as young as 12! They are even trying to protect laws that allow for this PEDOPHILIA.
3. OLDER conservative christian republicans like the idea of marrying 12 year old girls (making pedophilia legal!)

And of course Trump said he'd like to "date" his daughter (wink wink, nudge nudge)....

" After that Beastiality?"

Again, I doubt that this is such a serious issue since most people would find this sickening or disgusting.

However....if YOU want to fuck your dog (I've seen the wives of conservatives so I can understand your desire for a dog) that's ok by me!

as long as the dog consents....

I was wondering......a true conservative would have no problem killing a dog......

but you think having sex with a dog is perverted.....

Let's ask the dig what HE thinks;

hey....dog....would you rather have sex with your master....or....BE FKN KILLED DEAD!?

what would YOU choose?

"" I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off?"

Freedom fkn sucks...eh....?

I don't agree with or accept YOUR morals.
In fact...I believe your hatred, intolerance and desire for violence makes YOU MORE IMMORAL than any liberal or gay.

"When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems."

I feel the same way about conservatives who smoke tobacco or eat fatty foods and become obese, develop heart, lung, back, leg, stomach problems and go trudging to the the doctor every week expecting insurance or medicare to cover it. Making EVERYONE ELSE pay for their own irresponsible lifestyle.

If you want to smoke or eat fatty foods that's fine by me but you should pay for your own health problems.

"Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch"

Obviously, since I am NOT a conservative, I would be more compassionate about her situation. However I do agree that YOU should not have to pay for HER abortion. I am happy to donate to planned parenthood every year.
POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....
Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
  • Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among young people ages 10 to 24.1
  • LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
  • LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
  • Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
  • Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
  • So you are okay with mentally ill people being allowed to roam the Earth, free and suicidal, because you are PC? Real Nazi of you, arent you...

Quoting the suicide statistics does not really say anything about why these people commit suicide.

The constant demeaning, hate-mongering and abuse that these people suffer is far more likely to be the reason than their actual sexuality. When your parents disown you and people call you all manner of names, it has an effect.

The whole matter in a nut shell is the U.S. is falling into the same depravity and debauchery that caused other societies to piss away their importance in the world. We are becoming the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Ain't that something to have "Pride" for?

that reminds me of a post from moonbattery and the fuel project
Aug
The Pedophilia Agenda
Many times (e.g., here, here, here, and here) has this site predicted that pedophilia is among the next forms of depravity that the Thought Police will demand we revere under threat of being branded as “bigots” and ostracized from the herd. Others can see it coming too — TheFuelProject, for example:

I identify as bisexual — here are 5 things I wish people understood
There is no right or wrong way to own your sexuality.
  • People that identify as bisexual are not more likely to cheat.
  • We are not confused and this is not a phase.
First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?
I remember the arguments against same-sex marriage were similar.
"But...you'll soon have people marrying their refrigerators!!!"

First off, if these 3 or more people, decide they want to be married, because "they are in love with everyone" should polygamy then be allowed? It was said when Queers first started getting married, that soon other mentally ill people will want to have the same rights as the faggots, and we are starting to see it. Do we draw the line here, or allow it to be moved again, when child pedophilia is next in line to be normalized?
im secretly sexually attracted to my toaster and shouldnt have to live in fear

TOASTER LOVE !!!!

im secretly sexually attracted to my toaster and shouldnt have to live in fear

TOASTER LOVE !!!!
We're all so proud of you...it's a huge and scary moment when you come out of the pantry.

Oh I see, middle of the road, a squishy, some one with out a spine, some one who sways in both directions depending on which way the wind blows.

Hardly.

There's a problem with being too rigid. The people without spines are those who can't or won't change their views in the presence of a reality staring them straight in the face. I am bisexual, that is a reality. There are people who are bisexual, gay, lesbian. You can't handle that reality. I will stand firm in what I believe, that is until presented facts and evidence change that belief. I am not going to be so rigid as to be as dogmatic and narrow minded as you seem to be.

Thanks to the moderates in 2008 and 2012 they gave US 8 years of Obama
I voted for McCain and Romney in those two instances. Both turned out to be what you call "RINOs". After Romney, I can truly say that's when I decided to abandon the Republican Party. Was that me swaying in the wind? No. That was me acknowledging the sheer ineptitude of both parties.

Oh I see, middle of the road, a squishy, some one with out a spine, some one who sways in both directions depending on which way the wind blows.

Hardly.

There's a problem with being too rigid. The people without spines are those who can't or won't change their views in the presence of a reality staring them straight in the face. I am bisexual, that is a reality. There are people who are bisexual, gay, lesbian. You can't handle that reality. I will stand firm in what I believe, that is until presented facts and evidence change that belief. I am not going to be so rigid as to be as dogmatic and narrow minded as you seem to be.

I voted for McCain and Romney in those two instances. Both turned out to be what you call "RINOs". After Romney, I can truly say that's when I decided to abandon the Republican Party. Was that me swaying in the wind? No. That was me acknowledging the sheer ineptitude of both parties.
So you voted for Bernie or Hillary?

I realized that when a man and a woman have sexual intercourse it is the natural thing to do, because that was what God intended. That sex between 2 men or sex between 2 women, isnt normal because a child cannot be conceived in those actions.

But then a queer dude, said "hey it is natural, because dogs do it". I am bringing this up today, because in the world of homosexuality, it is "animal instincts" instead of civilization. To fudge pack is what animals do, not what people do. I hope this enlightens you on why the Marxists want abnormal behavior.

I realized that when a man and a woman have sexual intercourse it is the natural thing to do, because that was what God intended. That sex between 2 men or sex between 2 women, isnt normal because a child cannot be conceived in those actions.

But then a queer dude, said "hey it is natural, because dogs do it". I am bringing this up today, because in the world of homosexuality, it is "animal instincts" instead of civilization. To fudge pack is what animals do, not what people do. I hope this enlightens you on why the Marxists want abnormal behavior.

How about oral sex? Most straight couples do it. It cannot conceive a child. It is not what "god intended". And yet, I would wager that you enjoy a blowjob from a woman.

Hardly.

Nope. I voted for Trump and intend to do so again.

Ah, so you are okay with 12 people all getting married to each other?

I don't care if 12 people marry each other. Again, what business is it of yours, or mine, if they do?
Because when 12 people are in a polygamist marriage the kids get all fucked up, because they dont realize who is mom and pop. So you are okay with fucking with children's minds , just not fucking with their bodies?
Interesting how it's a religion...a patriarchal variation on christianity...a right wing patriarchal variation on christianity...that's all about polygamy.

Hardly.

Quite maddening some people assume that just because I'm bi means I'm liberal. Are members of the LGBT community not entitled to be anything else?

How about oral sex? Most straight couples do it. It cannot conceive a child. It is not what "god intended". And yet, I would wager that you enjoy a blowjob from a woman.
Oral sex is what again? So a man performs oral sex on a man, then goes up the "exit" only and still not have a child. A man has oral sex with a woman, goes up the "enter" only and has a good probability of having a child. Nice try but 2 men cannot have a natural child together....Next.....

Hardly.

Quite maddening some people assume that just because I'm bi means I'm liberal. Are members of the LGBT community not entitled to be anything else?
So you believe in the Marxist way and want to destroy the traditions that brought us civilization?

Hardly.

So you believe in the Marxist way and want to destroy the traditions that brought us civilization?

No.

Read the post you quoted, carefully. Maybe then you wouldn't feel the need to interrogate me.

Forum List

Back