Firefox CEO Under Fire From Gay Community!

Firefox CEO is Pro-Traditional-Marriage

• I'm gay and will uninstall Firefox because it's EVIL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gay but secretly support traditional marriage and will install Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not gay but hate haters. No more Firefox for me!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'm not gay and will either keep Firefox or install it. Traditional marriage ROCKS!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Other ... Please explain!

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
They got rid of the CEO of Mozilla. Now Firefox. When will someone besides Phil Robertson stand up to them?

Firefox's CEO, Brendan Eich, is now under attack from CNN's, Heather Kelly, for helping to fund Anti-Gay-Marriage causes. How many gays will uninstall Firefox for supporting traditional marriage?

OkCupid protests Firefox over CEO's anti-same-sex marriage donation - CNN.com

I disagree with their stance, but I use Firefox as its the best browser, and I won't be changing.

I used Firefox for years just to have an alternative to Internet Exploder. When my laptop crashed last fall I took the opportunity to try something different with the new unit and get away from the Firefox crapola and continuous updates, so I went to Chrome. That's been fucking up all over the place so a month ago I went to Opera. Then just a little while ago Opera froze completely and had to be forced-closed and restarted. Now I'm downloading Safari....

We have our very own Homosexual mafia running this country

a pretty thing isn't it?

"feminized and progressive"?? :rofl:

Guess it's obvious who among us has never been to Europe. :D

I will say this though, as a quasi-connection to whatever this topic is... one thing Europe has going for it, as in most of the rest of the world, is a palpable absence of this puritannical hangup on who's boinking who, homosexually or otherwise. And I mean palpable. You feel something lift off your shoulders once you're outside these borders.

That's why I keep saying, when our sterling leadership was all running around hair-on-fire about Bull Clinton's blowjob we became the laughingstock of the world. Like a three-year-old who had just discovered poo-poo.

I think that the puritanical thing in the Anglosphere works both ways. Works in the progressive way too. I think that continental europeans tend to be more tolerant to people with unorthodox or "incorrect" views.

It's hard to imagine a case like Chick-Fil-A (whose owner was intimidated by several mayors) in continental Europe. Dan Cathy didn't say that he hates gay people, or his restaurants won't serve gay people, etc. Mr. Guido Barilla said much worse things: that he won't feature gay people in ads and that they can eat another brands of pasta. Then he quickly apologized and announced a "diversity and inclusion" campaign. I can tell you that the Barilla family was much more worried about the backlash in the US than about the reaction in Italy and Europe.

There were almost 14,000 comments in the HuffPost website about Mr. Barilla comments six months ago.

Last edited:
I'm not gay, have a gay sister whom I love dearly, and never considered ceasing use of Firefox due to the CEO's personal beliefs.

Why? Because the CEO of Firefox, who now has been shamefully driven out of the company he co-founded, has 1st Amendment rights. He has every right to have beliefs that are different than the howling politically correct mob.

It's absolutely appalling to see how Stalinist the Left has become.

You know why they're doing this don't you? They see the writing on the wall and know the moment Harvey Milk vs Utah goes down in flames, it will instantly be re-avered that California's law is legal and binding retroactive to the founding of the country.

So they're embarking on a vicious 'pre-emptive persecution' of heretics to the cult. Because now they know the only way to get gay marriage legal in California is to put it back on the ballot again. Right now the California State constitution defines the only legal marriage there as "between one man and one woman". That's the law. That's always been the law. And the Supreme Court already upheld that in Windsor last Summer and will "remind" people of that again when Utah comes before them.

In short, they're supremely pissed off. You've never seen a tantrum quite like a spoiled whining brat when the first time it gets called up short on its overweening and fascist ambitions...

I'm sure as an added benefit to this rage and vengeance campaign, this "well balanced and sane" sector of our population also sees as a matter of strategy fending off any future donations to yet another [the third] proposition that will attempt to make gay marriage legal there.

California is a black eye for this bullly that it can't forget. After all, if gays can't convince the nuttiest state in the union to legitimize their insanity through marriage, other states might balk too.

Like the cult declares aloud to anyone who will listen: "this is war". I think that any attempt to silence people for donating to traditional marriage should be met with a VERY CONSPICUOUS and VERY LOUD coverage in the media...you know...so people know how to vote in their state when the question of the cult agenda.....er.. I mean.. "gay marriage" comes up...

I could care less what a CEO believes, or what causes he donates towards. If you make a good browser I'll use it. If you make good chicken I'll eat it.

As it stands, I have never eaten at Chic fil A or used FireFox, so I don't care.

I'm not gay, have a gay sister whom I love dearly, and never considered ceasing use of Firefox due to the CEO's personal beliefs.

Why? Because the CEO of Firefox, who now has been shamefully driven out of the company he co-founded, has 1st Amendment rights. He has every right to have beliefs that are different than the howling politically correct mob.

The first amendment applies to Congress, not Mozilla's customers and employees.

It was obvious that this guy was facing a revolt from the wage slaves, as well as partners refusing to do business with them.

Yes, the real reason why the gays are winning the Culture Wars. They have money, and they aren't afraid to use it as a weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so, it's no longer acceptable for anyone to take a stand for what they believe in anymore. Nobody has a right to their own opinions. Hey, what if the founder of Facebook had said these things? Suddenly, nobody in this "free country" has a right to their own opinion anymore. Is this what you liberals want? You guys want to be accepted and tolerated right? Then why can't you tolerate and accept other views without hurting people for them? Trust me, this is not the way you get anyone to be accepted. Not by a long shot.

it's no longer acceptable for anyone to take a stand for what they believe in anymore.

not anyone only those on the right

Feel free to take all the stands you want. And face the consequences. Just because you have a right to free speech doesn't mean others can't exercise their right to protest it.

Okay, so, it's no longer acceptable for anyone to take a stand for what they believe in anymore. Nobody has a right to their own opinions. Hey, what if the founder of Facebook had said these things? Suddenly, nobody in this "free country" has a right to their own opinion anymore. Is this what you liberals want? You guys want to be accepted and tolerated right? Then why can't you tolerate and accept other views without hurting people for them? Trust me, this is not the way you get anyone to be accepted. Not by a long shot.

"Taking a stand" means having the balls to deal with the consequences of that stand, whatever they are.

First Amendment rights?

You might want to read my sig advice.

And, then THINK about it.

Its appalling how ignorant the right has become.

Firefox's CEO, Brendan Eich, is now under attack from CNN's, Heather Kelly, for helping to fund Anti-Gay-Marriage causes. How many gays will uninstall Firefox for supporting traditional marriage?

OkCupid protests Firefox over CEO's anti-same-sex marriage donation - CNN.com

And how many posters would impeach the president for holding those same views, in 2008?

So, now an opinion is grounds for impeachment?

You people get nuttier every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back