Firefox CEO Under Fire From Gay Community!

Firefox CEO is Pro-Traditional-Marriage

• I'm gay and will uninstall Firefox because it's EVIL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gay but secretly support traditional marriage and will install Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not gay but hate haters. No more Firefox for me!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'm not gay and will either keep Firefox or install it. Traditional marriage ROCKS!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Other ... Please explain!

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
These people now believes the world revolves around them now huh?

what's it their business who ANYONE donates too?

CNN needs to be shunned folks, they've dropped all pretense of being Unbiased.... as well as these people trying to stir up crap constantly

They don't have spellcheck but I do like the clarity and speed of Explorer. I hear that Chrome and Opera are faster but I'm not a Google fan (too much intrusion into our personal lives) and I think Opera is a European company so I've already got something against them for that reason alone. :lol:

That makes no sense. You have "something against them" because you think they're European? :confused:

How is that their doing?

(fair warning- this post was written in Opera. Respond and you may get something European on ya)

Have you ever heard of this term?: "Sense of humor."

It sometimes comes across as dry while other times it's presented in a more poignant manner. In any event, it's the act of poking fun at something in a lighthearted manner never to be taken too seriously.

I have a very dry sense of humor. But a joke needs to have some basis or it doesn't work.

What's missing is: what would make "being European" an object of scorn? Being xenophobic? I don't get it.

That makes no sense. You have "something against them" because you think they're European? :confused:

How is that their doing?

(fair warning- this post was written in Opera. Respond and you may get something European on ya)

It sometimes comes across as dry while other times it's presented in a more poignant manner. In any event, it's the act of poking fun at something in a lighthearted manner never to be taken too seriously.

I have a very dry sense of humor. But a joke needs to have some basis or it doesn't work.

What's missing is: what would make "being European" an object of scorn? Being xenophobic? I don't get it.

It all boils down to perspective. One man's joke is another man's opportunity to cry.

From a Conservative's perspective Europeans are known as a bit feminized and progressive. But that's a generalization and I certainly don't want to hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
Okay, so, it's no longer acceptable for anyone to take a stand for what they believe in anymore. Nobody has a right to their own opinions. Hey, what if the founder of Facebook had said these things? Suddenly, nobody in this "free country" has a right to their own opinion anymore. Is this what you liberals want? You guys want to be accepted and tolerated right? Then why can't you tolerate and accept other views without hurting people for them? Trust me, this is not the way you get anyone to be accepted. Not by a long shot.

Okay, so, it's no longer acceptable for anyone to take a stand for what they believe in anymore. Nobody has a right to their own opinions. Hey, what if the founder of Facebook had said these things? Suddenly, nobody in this "free country" has a right to their own opinion anymore. Is this what you liberals want? You guys want to be accepted and tolerated right? Then why can't you tolerate and accept other views without hurting people for them? Trust me, this is not the way you get anyone to be accepted. Not by a long shot.

The founder of Nosebook is a professional voyeur and built a site around it.

That's WAY creepier.

It all boils down to perspective. One man's joke is another man's opportunity to cry.

From a Conservative's perspective Europeans are known as a bit feminized and progressive. But that's a generalization and I certainly don't want to hurt your feelings.

"feminized and progressive"?? :rofl:

Guess it's obvious who among us has never been to Europe. :D

I will say this though, as a quasi-connection to whatever this topic is... one thing Europe has going for it, as in most of the rest of the world, is a palpable absence of this puritannical hangup on who's boinking who, homosexually or otherwise. And I mean palpable. You feel something lift off your shoulders once you're outside these borders.

That's why I keep saying, when our sterling leadership was all running around hair-on-fire about Bull Clinton's blowjob we became the laughingstock of the world. Like a three-year-old who had just discovered poo-poo.

Last edited:

That's WAY creepier.

Of course and 500 million people use it daily. So, why aren't we boycotting him for being creepy? I mean, it is wrong to have an opinion nowadays without being boycotted.

It was a personal donation, not a corporate donation. Hence, it's not relevant to the corporation or its products.

Would you (or the LGBT community) use the same logic where Chic-fil-A is concerned?

Yep. And we did. Chic-fil-A the corporation donated millions to anti-gay groups. It was never about somebody's personal opinions.

Nevertheless, you all know where Firefox's CEO stands on the issue. It's likely that he will continue to support traditional marriage but in a more inconspicuous manner. In other words, the money he makes from his position as CEO will secretly be filtered to anti-gay-marriage causes.

You might care, but I'm not interested in spying out the personal donations of every member of an organization just so I can feign outrage.

That's WAY creepier.

Of course and 500 million people use it daily. So, why aren't we boycotting him for being creepy? I mean, it is wrong to have an opinion nowadays without being boycotted.

Why anyone in the world gives Nosebook the time of day has always baffled me.

I just don't really need to know that some clown I don't even know is changing his underwear right now. I really really don't.

Progressives are ultra-tolerant unless you deviate by one iota from their lock-step, Party slogans.

It was a personal donation, not a corporate donation. Hence, it's not relevant to the corporation or its products.

Would you (or the LGBT community) use the same logic where Chic-fil-A is concerned?

Yep. And we did. Chic-fil-A the corporation donated millions to anti-gay groups. It was never about somebody's personal opinions.

Nevertheless, you all know where Firefox's CEO stands on the issue. It's likely that he will continue to support traditional marriage but in a more inconspicuous manner. In other words, the money he makes from his position as CEO will secretly be filtered to anti-gay-marriage causes.

You might care, but I'm not interested in spying out the personal donations of every member of an organization just so I can feign outrage.

Good. Then you will have to tell the pro-gay folks in the OP's link to stop boycotting Firefox. See how well things work when common sense is implemented?

That's WAY creepier.

I just don't really need to know that some clown I don't even know is changing his underwear right now. I really really don't.

Okay, that was funny. :lmao:

Okay, that was funny. :lmao:

But it's accurate, innit?

Seriously, the entire concept of Nosebook IS laughable. Mark Zuckerberg thinks we are, or can be, a nation of voyeur gossips. The sad part is that he's right. Who's fault is that?

This seriously makes me sick to my stomach. The dude gave money to Yes on 8 and now he's supposed to lose his job...all because of a fucking dumbass website???

So now opposition to gay marriage is in and of itself something nearing a crime. Something 2/3 of the states have voted in opposition to is now enough to make you lose your fucking job.

This is tolerance? For gas to complain about being discriminated against and wanting to make sexual orientation discrimination a crime, doesn't it seem like the only people who ever lose their job or anything else are people who just happen to disagree with gay marriage? Not actively discriminate against gays, but just think marriage should be the same way it was in 2003. And the gay community is always the ones politicking for people to lose their jobs as a result of it.

I just...I don't get this. I seriously think this is going to start a backlash, and it's not going to be just within the media. I wouldn't be surprised if people don't start flocking to the Republican Party as a backlash to the party and the ideals that allow for shit like this. This is how groups become radicalized. I'm just disgusted this man had to step down from his job for something like that, and furthermore, if you're going to continue to bitch and moan about it, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO THE SUPREME COURT TO HAVE THEM VACATE THE VOTE ON PROP 8? Remember when gay marriage opponents would say they don't actually care about gay marriage, they just want to force people to agree with them? Case in fucking point right here.

D

it's no longer acceptable for anyone to take a stand for what they believe in anymore.

not anyone only those on the right

"feminized and progressive"?? :rofl:

Guess it's obvious who among us has never been to Europe. :D

I will say this though, as a quasi-connection to whatever this topic is... one thing Europe has going for it, as in most of the rest of the world, is a palpable absence of this puritannical hangup on who's boinking who, homosexually or otherwise. And I mean palpable. You feel something lift off your shoulders once you're outside these borders.

That's why I keep saying, when our sterling leadership was all running around hair-on-fire about Bull Clinton's blowjob we became the laughingstock of the world. Like a three-year-old who had just discovered poo-poo.

I've been to Europe. That's one of the reasons I reached my opinion. Many of the "men" carried purses.

While Europe was obsessed with sex, sex, and more sex it failed to notice that it was being forced into the EU by the all-powerful banking cartel. Thus, a serf state it has become. Europe has scant room to laugh.

Last edited:
In the next two years one country will definitely have an in/out referendum and the pot is boiling for several more. I believe three might happen but not more. Were the votes taken today I believe the European Union would find itself shrunken but the important thing would be that the exiters would have been among the top contributors who funded a lot of bailouts.

In the next two years one country will definitely have an in/out referendum and the pot is boiling for several more. I believe three might happen but not more. Were the votes taken today I believe the European Union would find itself shrunken but the important thing would be that the exiters would have been among the top contributors who funded a lot of bailouts.

Let's hope so. I like the idea of a world of strong, sovereign nations. It creates a sense of balance. The idea of giving a few men power over and entire world or even an entire continent is frightening. "Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Forum List

Back