Firefox CEO Under Fire From Gay Community!

Firefox CEO is Pro-Traditional-Marriage

• I'm gay and will uninstall Firefox because it's EVIL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gay but secretly support traditional marriage and will install Firefox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not gay but hate haters. No more Firefox for me!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'm not gay and will either keep Firefox or install it. Traditional marriage ROCKS!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Other ... Please explain!

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Damn fags ruin it for everyone. They took happy out of the dictionary and I'll never look at a rainbow the same way again. Now my browser.

I strongly recommend Internet Explorer to those who might like to stop using Firefox.

They don't have spellcheck but I do like the clarity and speed of Explorer. I hear that Chrome and Opera are faster but I'm not a Google fan (too much intrusion into our personal lives) and I think Opera is a European company so I've already got something against them for that reason alone. :lol:

I strongly recommend Internet Explorer to those who might like to stop using Firefox.

They don't have spellcheck but I do like the clarity and speed of Explorer. I hear that Chrome and Opera are faster but I'm not a Google fan (too much intrusion into our personal lives) and I think Opera is a European company so I've already got something against them for that reason alone. :lol:

Internet Explorer would be the best choice for those who would abandon Firefox in their neverending quest to spite their face by biting off their own nose. It would give them opportunity to experience all sorts of overcoming spyware, malware and give hackers an even break.

Opera works OK as does Flock. Chrome's latest user interface is no delight. For those who want a challenge and unique experience try iCab. That latter one will drive nuts websites that probe for opportunities to mine your data.

But really, I'm never happier than when I've convinced a liberal to run to Internet Explorer. It can be such an enlightening experience for them!

Wow these Gays are a feisty bunch!

You got to give them credit for standing for what they believe and forcing the issue. Now if they who support traditional marriage were as determined and aggressive then this issue would be solved pronto because there's a WHOLE lot more of us than there is of them.

Wow these Gays are a feisty bunch!

You got to give them credit for standing for what they believe and forcing the issue. Now if they who support traditional marriage were as determined and aggressive then this issue would be solved pronto because there's a WHOLE lot more of us than there is of them.

I found firefox installed on my computer and once I learned this guy caved, I immediately uninstalled the program and will no longer use it.

Pinch back in the opposite direction. Tell Chic Fil A you won't eat there anymore until the owner stands his ground. Watch Duck Dynasty. Do it all Support en masse those people normal enough to stand up for the facts and tell the rainbow cult that a cult's values aren't welcome in the US.

Sorry. Tough luck

That makes no sense. You have "something against them" because you think they're European? :confused:

How is that their doing?

(fair warning- this post was written in Opera. Respond and you may get something European on ya)

Just for the Hell of it I just posted this using iCab rather than my usual Firefox. A little quirky but once past that it seems to be OK.

So far the iCab folks haven't seeme dto piss anyone off so you super-sensitive liberals can probably adopt it with clear conscience - oh, wait, liberals/conscience used in same sentence?????

So far the iCab folks haven't seeme dto piss anyone off so you super-sensitive liberals can probably adopt it with clear conscience - oh, wait, liberals/conscience used in same sentence?????

I've seen so many people lately throwing around "liberal" like it's the Worst Possible Insult Ever. Oh no! My life is ruined!

In truth, it's more like when little Georgie (the kid who always smelled like poop) called you a boogerhead during recess.

I've seen so many people lately throwing around "liberal" like it's the Worst Possible Insult Ever. Oh no! My life is ruined!

In truth, it's more like when little Georgie (the kid who always smelled like poop) called you a boogerhead during recess.

Joe McCarthy started that. Look how well it worked out for him. :thup:

It was a personal donation, not a corporate donation. Hence, it's not relevant to the corporation or its products.

Would you (or the LGBT community) use the same logic where Chic-fil-A is concerned?

Nevertheless, you all know where Firefox's CEO stands on the issue. It's likely that he will continue to support traditional marriage but in a more inconspicuous manner. In other words, the money he makes from his position as CEO will secretly be filtered to anti-gay-marriage causes.

That makes no sense. You have "something against them" because you think they're European? :confused:

How is that their doing?

(fair warning- this post was written in Opera. Respond and you may get something European on ya)

Have you ever heard of this term?: "Sense of humor."

It sometimes comes across as dry while other times it's presented in a more poignant manner. In any event, it's the act of poking fun at something in a lighthearted manner never to be taken too seriously.

Forum List

Back