Fergie cop is screwed

Yep, Holder was pretty clear as to where he stands on this ongoing investigation, he doesn't need proof.

White cops had better be careful from now on, their jobs, lives and safety of their families are hanging in the balance.

The Left just loves issuing those "consequences".

Oh, a sad day when white cops cant shoot unarmed blacks in the middle of the street for jaywalking!

Yep, Holder was pretty clear as to where he stands on this ongoing investigation, he doesn't need proof.

White cops had better be careful from now on, their jobs, lives and safety of their families are hanging in the balance.

Oh, a sad day when white cops cant shoot unarmed blacks in the middle of the street for jaywalking!

That's some delightful snark. I assume that my point is irrelevant to you. Their jobs, their lives, the safety of their families.

Nasty stuff there, Joe.

Holder and Obama and the rest of the Dems have bought into the basic myth: America is am inheriently racist state where police officers kill unarmed black kids for no reason.
That's the problem right there. I can't imagine the pressure the local judges and prosecutors are under to indict and convict the officer.

The kid was unarmed. He shot him 6-8 times. That's why people are questioning it.

Holder and Obama and the rest of the Dems have bought into the basic myth: America is am inheriently racist state where police officers kill unarmed black kids for no reason.
That's the problem right there. I can't imagine the pressure the local judges and prosecutors are under to indict and convict the officer.

The kid was unarmed. He shot him 6-8 times. That's why people are questioning it.

You aren't just questioning it.

You're saying the cop killed the kid for "jaywalking".

Do regular standards not apply to you?

That's some delightful snark. I assume that my point is irrelevant to you. Their jobs, their lives, the safety of their families.

Nasty stuff there, Joe.

Hey, I want their jobs and lives to be on the line if they shoot unarmed civilians without cause. You whine about how the government oppresses you because you can't say "Faggot" anymore, but when confronted with a real, Honest-to-C'Thulhu case of government abuse, you take government's side.

Yes, he shot the kid for jaywalking. Maybe a bit of "Contempt of Cop".

The cop killed the guy cause he was a scared pussy. He had already shot the kid 4 times in the arm and couldn't figure out how to gain control of a guy shot 4 times?

What the fuck do they teach these cops about un armed combat? Whatever it is, they need to step up the training. Don't they have Tazers? Nightsticks? Slapjacks? Is the cops only choice to shoot you?

It is bullshit that a cop can shoot an unarmed person 6 times and claim he was in fear for his life. The cop's a pussy. Should have never been a cop to begin with.

Nasty stuff there, Joe.

Hey, I want their jobs and lives to be on the line if they shoot unarmed civilians without cause. You whine about how the government oppresses you because you can't say "Faggot" anymore, but when confronted with a real, Honest-to-C'Thulhu case of government abuse, you take government's side.

Yep, whenever challenged you resort to lying and deflecting.

I invite you to provide (1) example of my complaining about the government oppressing me for speech.

And I've said multiple times that I can't say with any certainty that I know what happened with Brown.

On the other hand, YOU have convicted the WHITE police officer because he shot a BLACK guy. This is about political correctness, you don't give a crap, that's the game you're playing, and it's abundantly clear.

Bullshit. This is not about "political correctness". That is YOUR obsession.

If a white cop had shot a white unarmed kid six times till he was dead, I would say the same thing. The cop was a pussy and should have never been a cop and should be charged with a crime.

If a white cop had shot a white unarmed kid six times till he was dead, I would say the same thing. The cop was a pussy and should have never been a cop and should be charged with a crime.
It's Zeke, toothless stumpbroke of the new USMB weighing in from the lazy boy.
Hey, Zeke, you assault a cop and inflict injury, you better be prepared to die. Just saying.

Yes, he shot the kid for jaywalking. Maybe a bit of "Contempt of Cop".
I want to see how long you're going to repeat that discredited crap. I'll bet you still think Zimmerman executed Martin because he was black. The more you post lies like that, the more stupid you look.

Hey, Zeke, you assault a cop and inflict injury, you better be prepared to die. Just saying.

Hey hey, it is the stupid rabbit posting bullshit again. You are a pussy aren't you rabbit? Scared to death some kid is gonna shoot you.

Rabbit, are you really admitting that you are such a pussy that you could shoot someone 4 times and not be able to subdue them after shooting them four times. And the person you shot had no weapon. Are you and the cops you support really that much of a pussy? Figures. Rabbits are scared of everything and everybody.

Yep, whenever challenged you resort to lying and deflecting.

I invite you to provide (1) example of my complaining about the government oppressing me for speech.

And I've said multiple times that I can't say with any certainty that I know what happened with Brown.

On the other hand, YOU have convicted the WHITE police officer because he shot a BLACK guy. This is about political correctness, you don't give a crap, that's the game you're playing, and it's abundantly clear.

Guy, you are constantly mewling about the "PC Police".

I've convicted the guy because he shot an unarmed kid six times.

The cop should have taken his beating. George Zimmerman should have taken his beating. What's the world coming to when black men can't beat up whites? It's their RIGHT.

Hey hey, it is the stupid rabbit posting bullshit again. You are a pussy aren't you rabbit? Scared to death some kid is gonna shoot you.

Rabbit, are you really admitting that you are such a pussy that you could shoot someone 4 times and not be able to subdue them after shooting them four times. And the person you shot had no weapon. Are you and the cops you support really that much of a pussy? Figures. Rabbits are scared of everything and everybody.
Zeke, I'd love to see you take on a 6' 4" 300lb black 18yr old who is all hopped up on adrenaline. You'd get your ass kicked so bad you'd be begging people to shoot him.

Forum List

Back