Fergie cop is screwed

[

That is exactly what will happen. The grand jury will view all the evidence and make a decision. None of us have all the facts. Let the system work.

Trial in the media is a terrible miscarriage of justice. For obozo and holder to insert themselves into this and to take a position on who is guilty is totally wrong, and totally racist.

Okay, fine.

Let's start by having the County DA whose policeman father was killed by a black suspect in the housing projects recuse himself from the case.

If you are really interested in the system "working".

Yes..of course..blacks should be able to pick the judges and prosecutors they want..What was I thinking...

Well let's start with the fact that they justify their rioting and looting by blaming it on a shooting .

Or we could discuss the fact that the black attorney general has already announced that the federal government is going to investigate this case while I can't seem to find any cases of him investigating a black cop who shot a white suspect. Can you?

Either of those I would consider special treatment.

I don't think anyone has justified the looting and a lot of people, including the president, have condemned it.

The only case I know of a black cop shooting a white guy was in Texas, and that cop lost hisjob.

Well let's start with the fact that they justify their rioting and looting by blaming it on a shooting .

Or we could discuss the fact that the black attorney general has already announced that the federal government is going to investigate this case while I can't seem to find any cases of him investigating a black cop who shot a white suspect. Can you?

Either of those I would consider special treatment.

I don't think anyone has justified the looting and a lot of people, including the president, have condemned it.

The only case I know of a black cop shooting a white guy was in Texas, and that cop lost hisjob.

That was assuredly the only time it has ever happened...since that's the only one you know about.

Link to where Holder said this -

Holder says that his justice department stands firmly with the citizens of ferguson...and that jeans the cop is guilty and the cop must die. So much for justice in the black community.
In traveling to Ferguson, I wanted the residents of the town to know that the Justice Department is firmly dedicated to seeing that justice is served, and to assisting the community as it works to rebuild trust and forge strong relationships with law enforcement. Above all, I wanted to make clear that, while so much else may be uncertain, this Attorney General and this Department of Justice stand by their side.
Request Rejected

That cop needs to grab his family and skip the country, right now! As in, today!
You are correct. Because the innocent don't run.

No...he needs to run not because of prosecution (the chance of an indictment is slim and conviction is zero), but because THERE IS A MOB OF THUGS WHO WANT TO KILL HIM AND HIS FAMILY! God and goddess, are you really THIS FUCKIN' STUPID?!?!

You aren't just questioning it.

You're saying the cop killed the kid for "jaywalking".

Do regular standards not apply to you?

1. The cop was attacked in his car.
2. The 'kid' charged the cop.

The natives are telling the cops to take a beating and not shoot.

K0RK4Nd.png

Yep, Holder was pretty clear as to where he stands on this ongoing investigation, he doesn't need proof.

White cops had better be careful from now on, their jobs, lives and safety of their families are hanging in the balance.

The Left just loves issuing those "consequences"..

If Patrolman Wilson is indicted the predictable effect will be a job action by Ferguson police and many supportive police agencies. This action will occur as deliberate reluctance to pay attention to offenses by Blacks. Once the outlaw Black element becomes aware of this willingness of police to ignore their criminal behaviors the White community will soon come under siege.

Forum List

Back