Fergie cop is screwed

In the zeal to prosecute this cop, they're gonna screw up, and he'll walk on a technicality. Then this whole rodeo circus will be for naught.

Yeah, Dillon Tyler.

I will not let the patronizing racist liberals forget about him. The funny thing is always watching the liberals trying to convince us that they care so much about a cop killing an unarmed CRIMINAL.

Just like I never ever see any liberal ever start a thread expressing their disgust for the brown terrorists violating the Geneva convention and torturing western hostages, they have not come close to even expressing their disgust for a black cop shooting and killing a white unarmed person in Utah on Aug 12th.

Closed Caption is particularly racist. Patronizing, hypocritical, double talking, ignorant, American hating, left wing, cock sucking racists. All of them. No exception.

Holder and Obama and the rest of the Dems have bought into the basic myth: America is am inheriently racist state where police officers kill unarmed black kids for no reason.
That's the problem right there. I can't imagine the pressure the local judges and prosecutors are under to indict and convict the officer.

Yep, Holder was pretty clear as to where he stands on this ongoing investigation, he doesn't need proof.

White cops had better be careful from now on, their jobs, lives and safety of their families are hanging in the balance.

The Left just loves issuing those "consequenc
I'd like to see every white cop in St Louis just resign. The job has became too dangerous. I mean my God what white cop would even want that job at this point?

Just saw a commercial on CNN Headlines. Good news for the patronizing left wing racists who live for stoking the race tensions in this country.

They will be providing live coverage of the memorial service of the gentle giant tomorrow. That of course means MSNBC, and ABC News etc etc etc (perhaps even ESPN for whatever reason) will be covering it tomorrow.

Not one of those networks has said one peep about Dillon Tyler. You would sooner hear a mouse fart before you hear anything from any of those patronizing racist networks on Dillon Tyler.

Obama and Holder are making this country more unsafe by going after innocent cops that take down black criminals.

Soon the cops will just ignore the blacks and let them kill you.

This is pathetic. Holder has no place there and has done nothing but stir the damn pot. Yet another reason that he is a terrible attorney general.

It is interesting how all the 'tolerant' left here seem to have walked away on the concept of a trial though - they have hung him without knowing a damn thing. Same shit they did (and STILL do even after the fact) with Zimmerman. Fucking disgusting.

Yep, Holder was pretty clear as to where he stands on this ongoing investigation, he doesn't need proof.

White cops had better be careful from now on, their jobs, lives and safety of their families are hanging in the balance.

The Left just loves issuing those "consequences".

I know many cops, some I worked with and some just local guys I've met.

They said the same thing, but they have an answer. They are just staying out of black areas, period. Whatever happens happens, but they wont be there. Expect a surge in violent crime in those areas.

They said the same thing, but they have an answer. They are just staying out of black areas, period. Whatever happens happens, but they wont be there. Expect a surge in violent crime in those areas.

They might want to rethink the oath they took then.

Terrible, but I can't blame them.

The decay continues.

Today a common criminal will be put in the ground in Ferguson, Missouri. Today one good cop is in jeopardy for doing his job.

Forum List

Back