Fergie cop is screwed

Zeke, I'd love to see you take on a 6' 4" 300lb black 18yr old who is all hopped up on adrenaline. You'd get your ass kicked so bad you'd be begging people to shoot him.

That's not Zeke's job. This cop should be able to handle himself without the use of deadly force.
And you know this because.....
I guess that's why there are absolutely no police shootings of bad guys ever. They should be able just to handle them.

I don't know wtf the Feds are thinking wading in like they are with this. It's a local matter. Only way it becomes Federal is if they say he violated Brown's Constitutional Rights. But weighing in publicly is totally out of line and prejudicial.

They should be careful here. Just one guy dying touched off World War 1.
They only weigh in when it is white on black. They are the true racists. Obamashitforbrains and holder are two of the biggest jokes around, then you have their little pissant supporters on this board.

whole lot of stupid in this thread,as there is on this topic in general.

From first to last shot no doubt took less than ten seconds. LEOs are trained to shoot until the threat is down. PERIOD. That absolves the cop of any wrong doing for firing "too many rounds"

Still to be determined whether he had legitimate reason to fire at all.

Yep, whenever challenged you resort to lying and deflecting.

I invite you to provide (1) example of my complaining about the government oppressing me for speech.

And I've said multiple times that I can't say with any certainty that I know what happened with Brown.

On the other hand, YOU have convicted the WHITE police officer because he shot a BLACK guy. This is about political correctness, you don't give a crap, that's the game you're playing, and it's abundantly clear.

Guy, you are constantly mewling about the "PC Police".

I've convicted the guy because he shot an unarmed kid six times.

And you think that by "PC Police" I mean the government?

Really Joe?

At least you were honest in the last sentence, you've convicted the guy.

I'll take what little honesty I can get from you.

Zeke, I'd love to see you take on a 6' 4" 300lb black 18yr old who is all hopped up on adrenaline. You'd get your ass kicked so bad you'd be begging people to shoot him.

That's not Zeke's job. This cop should be able to handle himself without the use of deadly force.
I guess that's why there are absolutely no police shootings of bad guys ever. They should be able just to handle them.

There are a lot of Officer related shootings that are not justified. This is definitely one of them.

He shot this kid six times...for jaywalking.

Holder and Obama and the rest of the Dems have bought into the basic myth: America is am inheriently racist state where police officers kill unarmed black kids for no reason.
That's the problem right there. I can't imagine the pressure the local judges and prosecutors are under to indict and convict the officer.

The kid was unarmed. He shot him 6-8 times. That's why people are questioning it.

You aren't just questioning it.

You're saying the cop killed the kid for "jaywalking".

Do regular standards not apply to you?

==================================

i just have to say this, that fucking "kid" is......, oooops.., WAS an adult.

i wish the legal age to be an adult was raised back to 21 y.o.

Yep, whenever challenged you resort to lying and deflecting.

I invite you to provide (1) example of my complaining about the government oppressing me for speech.

And I've said multiple times that I can't say with any certainty that I know what happened with Brown.

On the other hand, YOU have convicted the WHITE police officer because he shot a BLACK guy. This is about political correctness, you don't give a crap, that's the game you're playing, and it's abundantly clear.

Guy, you are constantly mewling about the "PC Police".

I've convicted the guy because he shot an unarmed kid six times.

And you think that by "PC Police" I mean the government?

Really Joe?

At least you were honest in the last sentence, you've convicted the guy.

I'll take what little honesty I can get from you.

Guy, just because I have a different opinion than you is not dishonesty.

For instance, when you whine and snivel about "Political Correctness", I'm sure that you are being perfectly honest about your loss of white male privilege.

There are a lot of Officer related shootings that are not justified. This is definitely one of them.

Well, the best thing would be to separate the races..That way no more innocent black children would be killed by evil white racists.

He didn't shoot him for jaywallking. For fuck sakes that's like saying McVeigh got executed for driving around with a busted tail light. No ,that is simply what initiated the stop which resulted in his arrest.

If you have to lie to support your point,how good of a point do you have?

Holder and Obama and the rest of the Dems have bought into the basic myth: America is am inheriently racist state where police officers kill unarmed black kids for no reason.
That's the problem right there. I can't imagine the pressure the local judges and prosecutors are under to indict and convict the officer.

The kid was unarmed. He shot him 6-8 times. That's why people are questioning it.

You aren't just questioning it.

You're saying the cop killed the kid for "jaywalking".

Do regular standards not apply to you?

==================================

I agree with this last statement. The legal age for adulthood should be 21. I have been around a lot of 18 year old kids, and they are still kids, not nearly adult in their maturity: not nearly.

He didn't shoot him for jaywallking. For fuck sakes that's like saying McVeigh got executed for driving around with a busted tail light. No ,that is simply what initiated the stop which resulted in his arrest.

I don't consider taking a box of cigars to be up there with blowing up 187 people.

But even McVeigh didn't get executed on the spot.

Well, the best thing would be to separate the races..That way no more innocent black children would be killed by evil white racists.

no, the best thing would be for blacks to get the same treatment from law enforcement that whites get.

Explain what should be done to assure that?

"racism" would stop immediately if the races were separated, though, wouldn't it?

[

An 18 year old is a kid as far as I'm concerned... but that's not the point.
This isn't about how you perceive things.

If he shot an 18 year old adult WHITE male, you'd have people asking these questions.
Why invent a fantasy scenario and then speculate about something that is a figment of your imagination?...

I don't consider taking a box of cigars to be up there with blowing up 187 people.

But even McVeigh didn't get executed on the spot.

Not very good with analogies are you.

Brown didn't get executed on the sport for his crime. He was either shot because he attacked a cop,or because the cop just murdered him. In EITHER case, he didn't get executed for jaywalking and its completely dishonest to say otherwise.

AT this point, it certainly looks like self defense to me.

no, the best thing would be for blacks to get the same treatment from law enforcement that whites get.

"racism" would stop immediately if the races were separated, though, wouldn't it?

How come all your "solutions" involve penalizing blacks? (rhetorical questions)

It's very easy. If you shoot an unarmed black kid in the middle of the street, you treat that just as seriously as shooting an unarmed white kid.

You do realize there are millions of children, those you are apparently thinking are 'black,' children who are half white or hafl Asian? What do we do with those kids, and those adults, as well, who are half one race and half another?

That's why your suggestion is so very asinine and your racisim is so pathetic.

How come all your "solutions" involve penalizing blacks? (rhetorical questions)

It's very easy. If you shoot an unarmed black kid in the middle of the street, you treat that just as seriously as shooting an unarmed white kid.

Too bad the blacks want MORE

Forum List

Back