Fergie cop is screwed

Isn't it reassuring that our Race Baiting Attorney General is forming a mob to lynch a police officer?

Due process is such a pesky nuisance when there is an important political agenda to promote. Thank God Holder is taking charge!

Holder says that his justice department stands firmly with the citizens of ferguson...and that jeans the cop is guilty and the cop must die. So much for justice in the black community.

News from The Associated Press
This is all good. They can charge him but conviction (after change of venue) will be very uncertain.
Sad for him, but good for white people as it will wake even more of them up to black violence and hatred of whites. It will help prevent more incidents like this;

Beaten to Death at McDonald’s | FrontPage Magazine

The worse they act, the more people will arm themselves for self defense...and that's a good thing.

I don't know wtf the Feds are thinking wading in like they are with this. It's a local matter. Only way it becomes Federal is if they say he violated Brown's Constitutional Rights. But weighing in publicly is totally out of line and prejudicial.

They should be careful here. Just one guy dying touched off World War 1.

Holder considers any outcome good.

No charges filed means there was an injustice that must be addressed.

Charges filed but not guilty means there was an injustice that must be addressed.

Found guilty via a high-tech lynching means justice has been served and only proves that cops are corrupt, untrustworthy, and racist. Which means there was an injustice that must be addressed.

It's all good. Win-win.

Feds need to watch their language on this topic. It's the decade of revolutions and if anyone could pull off a coup here it's the police. If police get it into their heads the Feds no longer have their back, and doing their jobs and defending themselves means their lives are over either a)lots will quit and we'll have anarchy or b) they'll replace the government.

If I'm following the story correctly, the first thug beat a cop and was shot, his name was Brown. Then another thug came along and tainted the minds of any potential juror, his name was Obama. Then a third thug joined in and tried to take away the officer's rights, his name was Holder.

I don't know wtf the Feds are thinking wading in like they are with this. It's a local matter. Only way it becomes Federal is if they say he violated Brown's Constitutional Rights. But weighing in publicly is totally out of line and prejudicial.

They should be careful here. Just one guy dying touched off World War 1.

I agree. Holder has no business in Missouri.

This is a local matter not a Federal matter.

If the cop had been black or the kid white no one would have said word one.

Holder should take his ass back to DC where he belongs and let the locals deal with a local matter. They sure don't need the Fed sticking their fat noses in anything.

Poor soul. Cant any shoot an unarmed guy several times and not be investigated anymore. I fear for America *sobs quietly*

It isn't about being investigated, its about being tried in the court of public opinion, when the public does not have all the facts.

Holders choice of wording was very very poor.

Now Holder and Obabble are opening a criminal investigation into the ISIS killing of mr Foley. I am sure ISIS dudes are running for the dunes.

Forum List

Back