Fergie cop is screwed

Yep, Holder was pretty clear as to where he stands on this ongoing investigation, he doesn't need proof.

White cops had better be careful from now on, their jobs, lives and safety of their families are hanging in the balance.

The Left just loves issuing those "consequences".

It isn't only cops whose lives are in danger anymore.
You know negroes commit massively disproportionate amounts of crime.You've seen the data.
This administration has spent 6 years fanning the flames.
There will be a backlash eventually.

Zeke, I'd love to see you take on a 6' 4" 300lb black 18yr old who is all hopped up on adrenaline. You'd get your ass kicked so bad you'd be begging people to shoot him.

That's not Zeke's job. This cop should be able to handle himself without the use of deadly force.
And you know this because.....
I guess that's why there are absolutely no police shootings of bad guys ever. They should be able just to handle them.

There are a lot of Officer related shootings that are not justified. This is definitely one of them.

He shot this kid six times...for jaywalking.
No he did not. You made that up.
There are far many more officer related shootings that are justified. This is one of them.

This isn't about what actually happened.

It's about the political advantage the Left thinks it can gain from it.

Bingo. Obama is overjoyed with this and will make hay with it as long as he can. Finally he has what he needs:
Something to motivate his base. Something to make him look like a good guy with the people. Something to take his foreign and domestic policy disasters off the front page.

Well, the best thing would be to separate the races..That way no more innocent black children would be killed by evil white racists.

no, the best thing would be for blacks to get the same treatment from law enforcement that whites get.

Explain what should be done to assure that?

"racism" would stop immediately if the races were separated, though, wouldn't it?

How come all your "solutions" involve penalizing blacks? (rhetorical questions)

It's very easy. If you shoot an unarmed black kid in the middle of the street, you treat that just as seriously as shooting an unarmed white kid.

That is exactly what will happen. The grand jury will view all the evidence and make a decision. None of us have all the facts. Let the system work.

Trial in the media is a terrible miscarriage of justice. For obozo and holder to insert themselves into this and to take a position on who is guilty is totally wrong, and totally racist.

Well, the best thing would be to separate the races..That way no more innocent black children would be killed by evil white racists.

no, the best thing would be for blacks to get the same treatment from law enforcement that whites get.

"racism" would stop immediately if the races were separated, though, wouldn't it?

It's very easy. If you shoot an unarmed black kid in the middle of the street, you treat that just as seriously as shooting an unarmed white kid.

Too bad the blacks want MORE

Esmerelda is another coward who dislikes posts but doesn't address them I see.

Fact. Blacks want special considerations when things like this happen. Now , we could have a discussion about why that is and hell maybe I could even be convinced that they deserve special treatment , but to deny that that is what they want is silly

[

That is exactly what will happen. The grand jury will view all the evidence and make a decision. None of us have all the facts. Let the system work.

Trial in the media is a terrible miscarriage of justice. For obozo and holder to insert themselves into this and to take a position on who is guilty is totally wrong, and totally racist.

Okay, fine.

Let's start by having the County DA whose policeman father was killed by a black suspect in the housing projects recuse himself from the case.

If you are really interested in the system "working".

Acknowledging their complaints and posing a method to end racism immediately "penalizes" blacks?
I'm not even going to ask you to support that.

So you're saying the white cop is a racist who went hunting for an innocent black child to kill...

Got it.

Fact. Blacks want special considerations when things like this happen. Now , we could have a discussion about why that is and hell maybe I could even be convinced that they deserve special treatment , but to deny that that is what they want is silly

What "special" consideration are they asking for, exactly.

Thanks.

[

Okay, fine.

Let's start by having the County DA whose policeman father was killed by a black suspect in the housing projects recuse himself from the case.

If you are really interested in the system "working".

You do realize that DA has a proven history of prosecuting cops who behaved wrong don't you?

What "special" consideration are they asking for, exactly.

Thanks.

Well let's start with the fact that they justify their rioting and looting by blaming it on a shooting .

Or we could discuss the fact that the black attorney general has already announced that the federal government is going to investigate this case while I can't seem to find any cases of him investigating a black cop who shot a white suspect. Can you?

Either of those I would consider special treatment.

Zeke, I'd love to see you take on a 6' 4" 300lb black 18yr old who is all hopped up on adrenaline. You'd get your ass kicked so bad you'd be begging people to shoot him.

That's not Zeke's job. This cop should be able to handle himself without the use of deadly force.
And you know this because.....
I guess that's why there are absolutely no police shootings of bad guys ever. They should be able just to handle them.

There are a lot of Officer related shootings that are not justified. This is definitely one of them.

He shot this kid six times...for jaywalking.

You do realize there are millions of children, those you are apparently thinking are 'black,' children who are half white or hafl Asian? What do we do with those kids, and those adults, as well, who are half one race and half another?

That's why your suggestion is so very asinine and your racisim is so pathetic.

It would be decided and sorted. You think in absolutes...because you need to.
And your solution is what?
Allow white racist cops to continue killing poor innocent black kids?

Allow racist white judges to put poor innocent black people in jail for committing crimes?

Allow racist white prosecutors to unfairly target poor innocent black people for prosecution?

Allow racist white legislators to suppress poor innocent black people rights?

Allow racist white teachers to poison poor, innocent black childrens minds?

Blacks have been complaining about all these things for generations, haven't they?
Why would you want to deny black people the things they want? Freedom from us evil white racists.
Why do you think you know what's best for black people? that's racist.

I know. The indoctrination is strong in some...When they or a family member becomes the victim of black violence and all their theories are superceded by reality..they will wake up...if they live.

Forum List

Back