FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Is this person mentally retarded? What at all can you tell from a photograph of dust clouds?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why don't you prove that anything in it is wrong? You're not doing too well so far.

I'm proving that every time it mentions "core column" it is wrong.

Here is an image showing the 3" high tensile steel rebar that was in the concrete core walls surrounding the core area.

spire_dust-3.jpg

This was revealed after the structural steel "spire" fell.

site1074.jpg

You can plainly see the arc of the fine vertical elements in the top photo. That is because they are so small. You can plainly see the size of the structural steel which was taken from the same camera seconds before. You can see that the top photo depicts something far too small to be structural steel.

That can only be rebar and it proves that there was concrete, PARTICULARLY when other images that can only show concrete are posted as well.

NOTE: The core area right of the rebar is EMPTY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was no rebar in the tower cores above grade, and I've never even SEEN 3" rebar. Have you ever been on a construction site?

I've been construction for 35 years. That rebar in the top photo is custom ordered from DOD steel mills just for the Twin Towers. It is also high tensile steel which I've never seen in construction either. However, the evidence shows what can only be high tensile steel. No other rebar could stand as we see in the top photo, which was taken right after the lower photo of an interior box column, showing heavy structural steel.

Last edited:
Is this person mentally retarded? What at all can you tell from a photograph of dust clouds?

The perpetrators of mass murder would really like your position. If you keep supporting that people ignore evidence and reason, the infiltrators of the government can dispense with the Constitution altogether, eventually.

my problem with the report is the explanation of the collapse (more like an implosion) of Building #7.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read NCSTAR 1A. There are very logical reasons why WTC 7

Hey, stop trying to take this discussion off topic. The infiltrators of the US government benefit too much from you not staying on topic and acknowleding evidence and reason when presented.

Are you an American? You are not acting like one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a Vietnam vet, and I've been in construction management for 40+ years. Do "Americans" in your book go around libeling other Americans with nonsense?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What evasion? I need 15 posts on here before I'm allowed to post URLs or links, but I gave you the FEMA publication that disproves the nonsense in your OP.

The report that is a lie cannot be used to disprove the lie.

Keep posting until you can post evidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can certainly figure out how to find FEMA's WTC Building Performance Study, Chapter 2 without a link or URL, and should have read it before posting the nonsense in your OP. Why don't you at least do it now instead of embarrassing yourself further?[/QUOTE]

I'm ashamed of you and those of this board that assert they stand to protect the US Constitution because I've posted real evidence and you've posted none.

All you do is keep telling me to believe the lie concealing the secret means of mass murder as I prove it is a lie.

Sick.

Here is an image showing the 3" high tensile steel rebar that was in the concrete core walls surrounding the core area.

You can plainly see the arc of the fine vertical elements in the top photo. That is because they are so small. You can plainly see the size of the structural steel which was taken from the same camera seconds before. You can see that the top photo depicts something far too small to be structural steel.

That can only be rebar and it proves that there was concrete, PARTICULARLY when other images that can only show concrete are posted as well.

There was no rebar in the tower cores above grade, and I've never even SEEN 3" rebar. Have you ever been on a construction site?

I've been construction for 35 years. That rebar in the top photo is custom ordered from DOD steel mills just for the Twin Towers. It is also high tensile steel which I've never seen in construction either. However, the evidence shows what can only be high tensile steel. No other rebar could stand as we see in the top photo, which was taken right after the lower photo of an interior box column, showing heavy structural steel.
Wow, all of that core concrete and "high tensile steel" rebar must have been invisible in the PBS documentary on tower construction. Did they pour it after the towers were up?

Read NCSTAR 1A. There are very logical reasons why WTC 7

Hey, stop trying to take this discussion off topic. The infiltrators of the US government benefit too much from you not staying on topic and acknowleding evidence and reason when presented.

I'm a Vietnam vet, and I've been in construction management for 40+ years. Do "Americans" in your book go around libeling other Americans with nonsense?

No, I post evidence proving my point. Others here do as you say.

I try to get Americans to use reason and evidence, but you appear disabled from doing so even after 15 posts. You appear here impeding efforts of Americans to use reason and evidence.

Meaning you support that the means of secret mass murder, remain secret.

If that is not true, you will shut up, OR post evidence from independent sources showing FEMA correctly describes the core.

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What evasion? I need 15 posts on here before I'm allowed to post URLs or links, but I gave you the FEMA publication that disproves the nonsense in your OP.

The report that is a lie cannot be used to disprove the lie.

Keep posting until you can post evidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can certainly figure out how to find FEMA's WTC Building Performance Study, Chapter 2 without a link or URL, and should have read it before posting the nonsense in your OP. Why don't you at least do it now instead of embarrassing yourself further?

I'm ashamed of you and those of this board that assert they stand to protect the US Constitution because I've posted real evidence and you've posted none.

All you do is keep telling me to believe the lie concealing the secret means of mass murder as I prove it is a lie.

Sick.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say anything about the US Constition; I just said that you're fos about the cores of the WTC towers. There was no formwork in them.

Wow, all of that core concrete and "high tensile steel" rebar must have been invisible in the PBS documentary on tower construction. Did they pour it after the towers were up?

Actually the construction methods made the concrete core walls difficult to see or photograph. The interior box columns were used to support the outer form boards. The 1983, 18 minute port authority documentary was made to support the lie.

You job, IF you choose to support the US Constitution is to find indepdendently verified evidence of the stel core columns. Find an image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

Something, anything or you are incompetent here.

No, I post evidence proving my point. Others here do as you say.

I try to get Americans to use reason and evidence, but you appear disabled from doing so even after 15 posts. You appear here impeding efforts of Americans to use reason and evidence.

Meaning you support that the means of secret mass murder, remain secret.

If that is not true, you will shut up, OR post evidence from independent sources showing FEMA correctly describes the core.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post photos of these alleged concrete core walls in the towers, or shut up. It's your claim, not mine.

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

please find proof of 3" rebar

Actually the construction methods made the concrete core walls difficult to see or photograph. The interior box columns were used to support the outer form boards. The 1983, 18 minute port authority documentary was made to support the lie.

You job, IF you choose to support the US Constitution is to find indepdendently verified evidence of the stel core columns. Find an image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

the core wasnt concrete, it was a steel cage

I didn't say anything about the US Constition; I just said that you're fos about the cores of the WTC towers. There was no formwork in them.

You said, and I SHOWED with evidence, MASSIVE concrete walls.

core_animation_75.gif

Only evidence matters here. You can say all you want in support of the FEMA lie, and it just won't matter to any who support the US Constitution.

Last edited:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL. So the PA was planning 9/11 18 years in advance, and these big concrete walls were "difficult to see or photograph"? You're getting funnier by the minute.

FEMA is a stateside division of the CIA...as in AL,CIA,duh.
What's the big surprise ?

EXCELLENT, now explain that to the oathkeepers. See if they will support the Constitution instead of an agency created outside of it with an emergency order or presidentul directive.

Such are essentially secret laws. Those who doubt this, ask your congressperson for a list of them. You will be shocked. They will not, cannot provide a list.

Only evidence matters here. You can say all you want in support of the FEMA lie, and it just won't matter to any who support the US Constitution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If only evidence matters, why don't you post some?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If only evidence matters, why don't you post some?

I have and do but you are refusing to use evidence, and reason, and unreasonably refusing to post any evidence even tho you can now.

This is an end view of the concrete shear wall, west end of the WTC 1 concrete core on the left, an interior box column outside the core on the right.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back