I'm right about World Trade Centers and have an idea how they fell

What it all boils down to is that I do not care what you believe or do not believe. you see, for those that believe in their beloved "corporate gubermint"? There is never going to be enough proof that will ever persuade them that this corporate entity does not give a flying fuck about them. They can now legally use propaganda on us (as the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbade information and psychological operations aimed at influencing public opinion) was repealed and stuck in the NDA Act....oh, do you know why it is an Act instead of a Law? Because corporations can't make laws, they create, acts, statutes and codes. These mass shootings (Like Sandy Hook and Aurora) and terror drills Boston bombing) of the last 4 years have all been staged events used to sway people to disarm themselves while going deeper into this police state We went from a republic to an alleged democracy but what we have is totalitarianism where instead of ruling from the bottom up, we have are given acts statutes and codes to obey given to us from on high. There has not been a war that has not been orchestrated by this cabal of theives. They were complicit in the murder of both Kennedys, MLK and Malcolm X in the 60's because they challenged the status quo. They were complicit in the first WTC bombing, they fried the people in Waco and they were behind the OKC Murrah building bombing and of course 9/11 because it is all about keeping the little sheeple afraid and in need of "da gubermint" to protect them and all they ask for is more infringemnt on liberties and freedoms and they whittle away at them a little at a time.

I am done arguing with you because you and your little pals are nothing but asswipes that are not really interested in exchanging ideas but rather resort to insults. Keep believing in the flag and the political hacks that reside in the corporation headquarters in D.C but I guarantee you that there is yet another false flag event on the horizon that will make 9/11 seem tame by comparison...so have the last word because I am done with ya.

What it all boils down to is that I do not care what you believe or do not believe. you see, for those that believe in their beloved "corporate gubermint"?

More accurately, its that your story is just dumb. Your account of 911 is ludicrously complicated, stupidly elaborate, ridiculously convoluted and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Its simply an stupidly awful explanation.

I mean, a 'cover up' that doesn't actually cover anything up? Controlled demolition that doesn't actually cut any girder? The FDNY destroying WTC 7? The Pentagon being 'secure airspace'....3000 feet from Reagan International?

That's just stupid.

And you know its a stupidly awful explanation. Which is why when one of your claims is obliterated by overwhelming evidence......you just abandon it and flee to another. This thread is a wasteland of useless horseshit that you offered up in explanation and then absolutely abandoned. And now refuse to discuss.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to be running from your own claims this much. And you certainly wouldn't have to be offering up fake videos to support your narrative.

THINK.

What it all boils down to is that I do not care what you believe or do not believe. you see, for those that believe in their beloved "corporate gubermint"? There is never going to be enough proof that will ever persuade them that this corporate entity does not give a flying fuck about them. They can now legally use propaganda on us (as the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbade information and psychological operations aimed at influencing public opinion) was repealed and stuck in the NDA Act....oh, do you know why it is an Act instead of a Law? Because corporations can't make laws, they create, acts, statutes and codes. These mass shootings (Like Sandy Hook and Aurora) and terror drills Boston bombing) of the last 4 years have all been staged events used to sway people to disarm themselves while going deeper into this police state We went from a republic to an alleged democracy but what we have is totalitarianism where instead of ruling from the bottom up, we have are given acts statutes and codes to obey given to us from on high. There has not been a war that has not been orchestrated by this cabal of theives. They were complicit in the murder of both Kennedys, MLK and Malcolm X in the 60's because they challenged the status quo. They were complicit in the first WTC bombing, they fried the people in Waco and they were behind the OKC Murrah building bombing and of course 9/11 because it is all about keeping the little sheeple afraid and in need of "da gubermint" to protect them and all they ask for is more infringemnt on liberties and freedoms and they whittle away at them a little at a time.

I am done arguing with you because you and your little pals are nothing but asswipes that are not really interested in exchanging ideas but rather resort to insults. Keep believing in the flag and the political hacks that reside in the corporation headquarters in D.C but I guarantee you that there is yet another false flag event on the horizon that will make 9/11 seem tame by comparison...so have the last word because I am done with ya.

Gamolon asked specifics from you and that isn't arguing that is asking you to back up specific claims you made. Now you move to this game.

You have nothing and can't back it up.

Gamolon asked specifics from you and that isn't arguing that is asking you to back up specific claims you made. Now you move to this game.

Of course not. Every time Dale is refuted on any specific point, he abandons it and switches to another topic.

Yep, you are right.....our gubermint never lies...what was I thinking?

That's a total non-sequitur.

And the government lying doesn't magically make whatever hapless conspiracy batshit you make up true.

What it all boils down to is that I do not care what you believe or do not believe. you see, for those that believe in their beloved "corporate gubermint"?

More accurately, its that your story is just dumb. Your account of 911 is ludicrously complicated, stupidly elaborate, ridiculously convoluted and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

I mean, a 'cover up' that doesn't actually cover anything up? Controlled demolition that doesn't actually cut any girder? The FDNY destroying WTC 7? The Pentagon being 'secure airspace'....3000 feet from Reagan International?

That's just stupid.

And you know its a stupidly awful explanation. Which is why when one of your claims is obliterated by overwhelming evidence......you just abandon it and flee to another. This thread is a wasteland of useless horseshit that you offered up in explanation and then absolutely abandoned. And now refuse to discuss.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to be running from your own claims this much. And you certainly wouldn't have to be offering up fake videos to support your narrative.

THINK.

Not running from anything and I do not care if you believe the way I do or not...to each their own. You seem to have a problem with those that don't fall in line with "da gubermint" narrative and that is pretty fucking scary given what they have done to you and yours. Like I said earlier, I am not looking for converts...I am simply stating what I see as someone that doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance that threw off the brainwashing of this corporate entity. You believe differently and I respect that because afterall, I thought just like you did so I can not claim high ground or moral superiority...so like gamlon, please, have the last word because I am done with you as well.

That's just stupid.

THINK.

Not running from anything and I do not care if you believe the way I do or not...to each their own.

Its odd, your sudden disinterest in the very topics you raise occurs moments after your claims are refuted by better evidence, better reasoning, and a far simpler explanation.

If your claims had merit, this thread wouldn't be a wasteland of nonsense you've offered and then abandoned.

You seem to have a problem with those that don't fall in line with "da gubermint" narrative and that is pretty fucking scary given what they have done to you and yours.

More accurately, your explanation is awful. Its stupidly complicated, backed by jack shit, and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Worse, when you are factually refuted on specific claims, you run. Why would a rational person attribute much credibility to the nonsense you're offering us? Even you don't take you seriously.

What I've been posting has nothing to do with what I "believe" and everything to do with proving certain claims of yours to be wrong. I have cited links for my information that PROVES your claims wrong, but you refuse to discuss. The fact that you say that I haven't addressed any of your claims or posted evidence is asinine. I even provided the post #'s that shows you are lying.

There is never going to be enough proof that will ever persuade them that this corporate entity does not give a flying fuck about them.
And why do you get to imply that the few things we are discussing here apply to the "corporate entity" as a whole? How do you know what I think about the government in regards to EVERYTHING that they do? You basing your assumptions about me based on a few of the 9/11 topics here is just idiotic.

They can now legally use propaganda on us (as the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbade information and psychological operations aimed at influencing public opinion) was repealed and stuck in the NDA Act....oh, do you know why it is an Act instead of a Law? Because corporations can't make laws, they create, acts, statutes and codes. These mass shootings (Like Sandy Hook and Aurora) and terror drills Boston bombing) of the last 4 years have all been staged events used to sway people to disarm themselves while going deeper into this police state We went from a republic to an alleged democracy but what we have is totalitarianism where instead of ruling from the bottom up, we have are given acts statutes and codes to obey given to us from on high. There has not been a war that has not been orchestrated by this cabal of theives. They were complicit in the murder of both Kennedys, MLK and Malcolm X in the 60's because they challenged the status quo. They were complicit in the first WTC bombing, they fried the people in Waco and they were behind the OKC Murrah building bombing and of course 9/11 because it is all about keeping the little sheeple afraid and in need of "da gubermint" to protect them and all they ask for is more infringemnt on liberties and freedoms and they whittle away at them a little at a time.
And what the hell does you rant above have to do with anything I have brought up regarding the towers falling into their own footprints, controlled demolition, and the pentagon impact? Why do you insist on extrapolating what I say about these subjects to the govenrment as a whole? You've never discussed any of that with me have you? Is this how you debate and discuss topics?

I am done arguing with you because you and your little pals are nothing but asswipes that are not really interested in exchanging ideas but rather resort to insults.
You haven't done any "arguing" Dale. You haven't even debated me. If the interaction you've provided is your idea of debate or discussion, I have to say it's been a pathetic attempt from your end.

Keep believing in the flag and the political hacks that reside in the corporation headquarters in D.C but I guarantee you that there is yet another false flag event on the horizon that will make 9/11 seem tame by comparison...so have the last word because I am done with ya.
Let's sum this up. You seem to think that my views on the government as a whole can be derived from the few 9/11 topics we discussed (I use the term "discussed" loosely) here. That in itself is shortsighted and ridiculous. Your incessant whining about insults and lack of discussion in this thread on my part is just plain idiocy.

You have been provided counterpoints to your claims and everyone here can see what you do. You ignore the counterpoints and switch to other topics when you are stumped or when something presented to you doesn't support your beliefs. So be it.

Take your ball and go home like a child. It makes no difference to me.

Not running from anything and I do not care if you believe the way I do or not...to each their own.
Yes, you are running.

You seem to have a problem with those that don't fall in line with "da gubermint" narrative and that is pretty fucking scary given what they have done to you and yours.
Again, you seem to have a major problem. That being that FACTS and EVIDENCE posted in this thread is enough for you to make a short sighted and idiotic assumption that we follow and agree with everything the government does.

That my friend is a pathetic and delusional assumption. If that's the way you truly live your life and how you interact with other people, I feel sorry for you.

WTF?! Can you please quote where he said that the government never lies? Have I said that anywhere in this thread or anywhere else? Talk about delusional...

Again, you avoid the questions. All you do is deflect. All you want to do is argue you want to deal in facts.

Again, you avoid the questions. All you do is deflect. All you want to do is argue you want to deal in facts.
Haven't been "arguing" at all...just stating what I believe but of course you set me straight and "good on ya" for that because of you? I now know that this corporate "gubermint" is above board and never lies...and even should be less than forthcoming? It's for our own good....I "get it". (snicker)

Haven't been "arguing" at all...just stating what I believe but of course you set me straight and "good on ya" for that because of you? I now know that this corporate "gubermint" is above board and never lies...and even should be less than forthcoming? It's for our own good....I "get it". (snicker)

You were asked specific questions and avoided them. I never stated government doesn't lie. Just answer the questions and quit diverting.

You were asked specific questions and avoided them. I never stated government doesn't lie. Just answer the questions and quit diverting.

I answered every question to the best of my ability...what is this? An inquisition? Either you believe what "da gubermint" claims or you don't....I don't and that pretty much sums up my attitude. I don't "owe" anyone anything......everyone has an opinion. I do no longer buy that two 110 story buildings can collapse in freallfall fashion in the exact same way when they were built to withstand that type of collision. I don't buy the fact that Building 7 fell down inside it's on footprint and it wasn't even hit by a plane and it was on the outer edge of the alleged "damage radius"......if you do? Bully to you. I don't buy the fact that we were told that a plane was hijacked by a terroists (that couldn't even handle the controls of a Cessna plane) could operate a passenger jet that is nothing more than a cargo airship...it's not a like a jet fighter than can make all these incredible manuevers where he could make a 270 degree turn and hit the Pentagon mere inches off of the ground without marring the landscape....I don't buy it...you do and I respect that...because I once believed it myself.....like for 12 years. You believe "da gubermint"...I don't and it's really just that simple.

That's just stupid.

THINK.

The same can be said of any of the other dozens of 9/11 CT threads here. They were started by self-styled Internet "experts" who, regrettably, all spewed the same old BS so thoroughly debunked.

Poor Smith must know by now that he has been duped by the Movement but he just can't admit it and let go. He is obsessed with his view our "gubermint."

Just once I'd like to see one of these 'tards post something new and credible but alas, all that's left of the long-dead 9/11 CT Movement are the 'tards.

That's just stupid.

THINK.

The same can be said of any of the other dozens of 9/11 CT threads here. They were started by self-styled Internet "experts" who, regrettably, all spewed the same old BS so thoroughly debunked.

Poor Smith must know by now that he has been duped by the Movement but he just can't admit it and let go. He is obsessed with his view our "gubermint."

Just once I'd like to see one of these 'tards post something new and credible but alas, all that's left of the long-dead 9/11 CT Movement are the 'tards.

You are yet another flaming douchebag that I can add to the "Iggy" list...you have company....you guys can commiserate about how you think you know more than anyone else. (snicker)

I answered every question to the best of my ability...what is this? An inquisition? Either you believe what "da gubermint" claims or you don't....I don't and that pretty much sums up my attitude. I don't "owe" anyone anything......everyone has an opinion. I do no longer buy that two 110 story buildings can collapse in freallfall fashion in the exact same way when they were built to withstand that type of collision. I don't buy the fact that Building 7 fell down inside it's on footprint and it wasn't even hit by a plane and it was on the outer edge of the alleged "damage radius"......if you do? Bully to you. I don't buy the fact that we were told that a plane was hijacked by a terroists (that couldn't even handle the controls of a Cessna plane) could operate a passenger jet that is nothing more than a cargo airship...it's not a like a jet fighter than can make all these incredible manuevers where he could make a 270 degree turn and hit the Pentagon mere inches off of the ground without marring the landscape....I don't buy it...you do and I respect that...because I once believed it myself.....like for 12 years. You believe "da gubermint"...I don't and it's really just that simple.

Thing is, no one here has argued for "the gubermint."
Your attempts to demean and displace the NIST conclusions with your Spiders-from-Mars and Silent Ninja Demo Riggers theories have failed monumentally. Your claim to 12,000 hours of "research" is belied by your abject lack of knowledge and by your desperate clinging to the easily debunked half-truths and outright lies you have posted.

Frankly, your decision to bail out on those who have had the temerity to post FACTS and TRUTH in response to your 9/11 BS and LIES is completely understandable. It seems to be what you do best but don't feel bad ... many 9/11 CT 'tards have slithered away with their ignorant and mendacious tails between their legs.

I'll add your name to that list.

So you have nothing. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just stupid.

THINK.

You are yet another flaming douchebag that I can add to the "Iggy" list...you have company....you guys can commiserate about how you think you know more than anyone else. (snicker)

Dale,tell me WHY do go back and forth with these paid shills that have infiltrated this forum such as candyass,dawgshit,skylar,jillian,sayit and the biggest troll of them all rightwinger?

what do you hope to accomplish by feeding these trolls? their handlers LOVE it when you take their bait and reply to them,thats why their handlers send them here to get you to take their bait they feed you,WHY do you do it?

the fact that agent rightwinger is still trolling in the sports section saying the rams arent playing in LA this year should be proof enough to you that these other paid trolls are no different than he is,that just like him, they have to LIE when they cant counter facts and know they are wrong and defeated.

pooper the last poster that replied,he is probably the only one that believes the governments version who is not a paid shill,but this guy is the biggest troll as well though,he used to go around stalking me on my rams thread for two years replying to me when he KNEW I had him on ignore.

he only recently stopped not too long ago and put me on ignore same as i did with him years ago out of frustration of me not taking his bait anymore.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back