The Structural Core of the Twin Towers was misrepresented to NIST-Obstruction of Justice

See? This is like arguing with a sports fan.

"MY team is ALWAYS better than YOUR team". Then they smash you in the head with a beer bottle.

Except you made an assertion without evidence.

And from a position of ignorance

Okay, I'll provide the evidence, as I have it quickly and readily on hand.

I have always found it an interesting piece. Why? Because it is the final piece of evidence that convinced me what side of this debate is right. NIST provided a model of why WTC collapsed, and the scientific community took their data and reviewed it. After peer review, they told NIST that their theory was not scientific, so NIST went back to the drawing board and came up with a new model. They did this several times, and several times the scientific community told them WTC 7 could not have collapsed the way NIST theorized it could have.

Eventually, they had to CLASSIFY the data so that NO PEER REVIEW could take place. And as has been pointed out, the collapse still in no way resembles the final model NIST ended up with.

Why did they classify the data that they used this time to make the model when they didn't do it any other time? Well, the official reason is that it would, "JEOPARDIZE PUBLIC SAFETY."

If you are obtuse, you believe this excuse.

I have a friend who understands what this means, public safety would be at risk, b/c if the public knew the truth, they would be rioting in the streets and throwing trying to throw these rascals out. Violent revolution definitely is a risk to public safety, wouldn't you say?

Here's that proof you wanted. It is provided by a whistle blower site run by one of the founders of wiki-leaks. He found that wiki-leaks was controlled by the establishment, so he set up his own site. Welcome to Cryptome.

http://cryptome.org/wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf

I see a request for structural calculations for columns 79 and 81.

I see an appeal to a denial of a FOIA request.

This is on a page titled "wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf"

The misinformation of steel core columns of the Twin Towers indicates that there are around 40 columns.

Therefore along with the title of the file link you posted,"wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf", I conclude your information relates to WTC 7 and not the Twin Towers.

Thank you for providing evidence with your post. It has however been disqualified in its validity to the topic which is only concerning the core of the Twin Towers.
I see you still have no evidence for concrete cores for the twin towers

well said:thup: and great information there.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed,3000 murdered by the government of the united states and he asks what difference does it make.:rolleyes::spam:

Pretend your Hillary had been president at the time and your mind would be at peace.
considering that they tried and failed the first time under slick,not true.as long as we have this corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats,the real killers will forever get away with this crime. the sheep in america who have let this corrupt one party system run our country for so long makes me sick.

If we assume this analysis is correct then there's only one question to be asked:

"What the fuck difference does it make?"

Three thousand dead in 20 seconds total, and you ask "what difference it makes" if the authority charged with determining the basic cause of death does not know how the structural core was constructed?

The cause of death protects all of us because if the conditions arise again an intervention can save lives, if we know what happened the first time.

The independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

1). Numerous photos or video of the concrete in the core area on 9/11 that also show a core area which is empty proving there were no steel core columns.

2). The 2001 Newsweek article featuring statements of Leslie E. Roberston, the architect of the Twin Towers, 3 days after 9/11 regarding a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

3). The 2001 safety report for FEMA by August Domel identifying a concrete core. Domel is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

4). The oxford encyclopedia of technology and innovation statement of 1992 identifying a concrete core.

5).
NIST, the organization officially charged with an analysis of the structural event DID NOT HAVE PLANS for the towers, Guiliani took them in December of 2001

This was done so when a group that agreed to attempt analysis based on anecdotal evidence of structural design was assembled, it could be said, "this was because there were no plans" because the "only" set was in the Towers. NIST was deceived there, an obstruction of justice.

Then, they were deceived by engineers who misrepresented the design of the core structure. I feel it was FEMA engineers because they were the only ones in the logical position to know. Well, some did, but those weren't the one providing the "anecdotal evidence". This screen shot of the NIST disclaimer is the only statement of sources for structural information in the entire NIST report.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

The death certificates in the NYC coroners office are erroneous. Three thousand of them. It is not possible to provide a structural analysis of high performance skyscrapers complete failure without detailed building plans. In addition, NIST was deceived about the design and construction of the structural core of the Twin a Towers. A basic deception that is well documented.

This is what they thought the cores design was, which is in itself not credible if they had any engineering knowledge at all.

femacore.gif

Indeed,3000 murdered by the government of the united states and he asks what difference does it make.:rolleyes::spam:

I'm not so sure it was the government of the united states. They were absolutely complicit to a high degree. The NORAD exercises, the destroyed flight controller debriefings, Gulianis taking the WTC documents. The 3 years delay to find wiling participants in fraud for the NIST investigation. The WTC report.

But now that I think of it, the pentagon seems like it was probably all the us military acting. Which is why it is such a disaster when it comes to gaining truth. The mind controlled pentagon witnesses completely muddy the water filled with forensic evidence as well as the gas stain and hotel videos missing. The fact that there was a new ballistic coating on ONLY one wall, the single wall impacted as well as the curious object tarped and carried out of the center area of the building that had punched through the building wall, are all seriously suspicious and circumstantial evidence.

The people killed there were exposing budget problems, ugh, really dirty situation, and really not a very arguable conspiracy because of those dammed mind controlled pentagon employees!

The Twin Towers and the concrete core, DONE DEAL, proof is IN and waiting for real Americans to notice WTF happened to justice.

Did you know that the group in NYC who was did that attempt at a ballot initiative, "NYC Coalition for Accountability Now", was infiltrated? I pointed out to them a serious error and the director completely ignored it and their initiative was denied on that point.

the evidence is overwhelming that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation.I assume you have seen these two videos here.nobodd has ever been able to debunk them.agents like this nazi paid shill,their evidence that they use that they have been debunked is one liners all the time.:lmao:

his handlers pay him the big bugs to keep coming back for his constant humilation and ass beatings he is getting on this thread same as he does in his JFKL threads which is why the crybaby whines to the mods like the chickenshit coward and baby he is.:biggrin:

thats why i seldom ever venture into the 9/11 section there is the infiltraters always whine to the mods there all the time like he does in the JFK forum there.and that site is so much government controlled there with the mods playing favorites.thats why they whine to them cause they know the mods will side with them.

here this site isnt anywhere near as government controlled as that place is thank god.

Last edited:
If we assume this analysis is correct then there's only one question to be asked:

Three thousand dead in 20 seconds total, and you ask "what difference it makes" if the authority charged with determining the basic cause of death does not know how the structural core was constructed?

The cause of death protects all of us because if the conditions arise again an intervention can save lives, if we know what happened the first time.

1). Numerous photos or video of the concrete in the core area on 9/11 that also show a core area which is empty proving there were no steel core columns.

2). The 2001 Newsweek article featuring statements of Leslie E. Roberston, the architect of the Twin Towers, 3 days after 9/11 regarding a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

3). The 2001 safety report for FEMA by August Domel identifying a concrete core. Domel is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

4). The oxford encyclopedia of technology and innovation statement of 1992 identifying a concrete core.

5).
NIST, the organization officially charged with an analysis of the structural event DID NOT HAVE PLANS for the towers, Guiliani took them in December of 2001

This was done so when a group that agreed to attempt analysis based on anecdotal evidence of structural design was assembled, it could be said, "this was because there were no plans" because the "only" set was in the Towers. NIST was deceived there, an obstruction of justice.

Then, they were deceived by engineers who misrepresented the design of the core structure. I feel it was FEMA engineers because they were the only ones in the logical position to know. Well, some did, but those weren't the one providing the "anecdotal evidence". This screen shot of the NIST disclaimer is the only statement of sources for structural information in the entire NIST report.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

The death certificates in the NYC coroners office are erroneous. Three thousand of them. It is not possible to provide a structural analysis of high performance skyscrapers complete failure without detailed building plans. In addition, NIST was deceived about the design and construction of the structural core of the Twin a Towers. A basic deception that is well documented.

This is what they thought the cores design was, which is in itself not credible if they had any engineering knowledge at all.

femacore.gif

I'm not so sure it was the government of the united states. They were absolutely complicit to a high degree. The NORAD exercises, the destroyed flight controller debriefings, Gulianis taking the WTC documents. The 3 years delay to find wiling participants in fraud for the NIST investigation. The WTC report.

But now that I think of it, the pentagon seems like it was probably all the us military acting. Which is why it is such a disaster when it comes to gaining truth. The mind controlled pentagon witnesses completely muddy the water filled with forensic evidence as well as the gas stain and hotel videos missing. The fact that there was a new ballistic coating on ONLY one wall, the single wall impacted as well as the curious object tarped and carried out of the center area of the building that had punched through the building wall, are all seriously suspicious and circumstantial evidence.

The people killed there were exposing budget problems, ugh, really dirty situation, and really not a very arguable conspiracy because of those dammed mind controlled pentagon employees!

The Twin Towers and the concrete core, DONE DEAL, proof is IN and waiting for real Americans to notice WTF happened to justice.

Did you know that the group in NYC who was did that attempt at a ballot initiative, "NYC Coalition for Accountability Now", was infiltrated? I pointed out to them a serious error and the director completely ignored it and their initiative was denied on that point.

the evidence is overwhelming that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation.I assume you have seen these two videos here.nobodd has ever been able to debunk them.agents like this nazi paid shill,their evidence that they use that they have been debunked is one liners all the time.:lmao:

his handlers pay him the big bugs to keep coming back for his constant humilation and ass beatings he is getting on this thread same as he does in his JFKL threads which is why the crybaby whines to the mods like the chickenshit coward and baby he is.:biggrin:

5).

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

femacore.gif

thats why i seldom ever venture into the 9/11 section there is the infiltraters always whine to the mods there all the time like he does in the JFK forum there.and that site is so much government controlled there with the mods playing favorites.thats why they whine to them cause they know the mods will side with them.

here this site isnt anywhere near as government controlled as that place is thank god.

They were debunked long ago boy.

There is zero evidence of your idiotic claims least of all your delusion of paid agents

Okay, I can believe a joint operation with the CIA and Mossad, but emphasis on the Mossad because the CIA would be worried about exposure, except for covering up.

Here is a US senator admitting 9/11 is a 30 year conspiracy. At the end.

Okay, I can believe a joint operation with the CIA and Mossad, but emphasis on the Mossad because the CIA would be worried about exposure, except for covering up.

Still no.evidence of a steel core I see

someone farted in here^.:9:

this dumbfuck doesnt get it that nobody ever listens to him cause he cant stand toe to toe in a debate.has only one liner drivels when confronted with facts in videos that cant be disputed so in his desperate attempts for attentin,his handlers send him to fart all the time.

unlike this dumbfuck agent,i dont talk to myself when someone puts me on ignore.

so have you seen those two videos?

No, I know its true. I focus on what to do about it. How deep do you have to know the rabbit hole goes before you focus on creating an effective counter?

CDZ - A Lawful And Peaceful Revolution Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

No, I know its true. I focus on what to do about it. How deep do you have to know the rabbit hole goes before you focus on creating an effective counter?

CDZ - A Lawful And Peaceful Revolution Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I just dont have any hope of our country being the kind of country it was meant to be by our forefathers.Look at the JFK assassination,people write books about it and all but they havent done anything about it so why will 9/11 be any different?

plus so many sheep are brainwashed still in dennial that both parties are corrupt,keeping their heads buried in the sand with that ostrich in denial that their parties are corrupt.It makes me so sick driving around town seeing bumper stickers on the sheeps cars that still say Obama 2012 or Romney 2012.

the sheep are so brainwashed and programmed these criminals in washington are there to serve them instead of the bankers and dont want to accept it they have been brainwashed their whole lives so I just dont see any hope for the future of america since the sheep want to live in denial how their party is corrupt.

im sure you have dealt with the sheep on this forum who when you try to explain to them how corrupt bush or hillary is,they put their heads in the sand with that ostrich and blatantly ignore everything you say?

I just dont have any hope of our country being the kind of country it was meant to be by our forefathers.Look at the JFK assassination,people write books about it and all but they havent done anything about it so why will 9/11 be any different?

plus so many sheep are brainwashed still in dennial that both parties are corrupt,keeping their heads buried in the sand with that ostrich in denial that their parties are corrupt.It makes me so sick driving around town seeing bumper stickers on the sheeps cars that still say Obama 2012 or Romney 2012.

the sheep are so brainwashed and programmed these criminals in washington are there to serve them instead of the bankers and dont want to accept it they have been brainwashed their whole lives so I just dont see any hope for the future of america since the sheep want to live in denial how their party is corrupt.

im sure you have dealt with the sheep on this forum who when you try to explain to them how corrupt bush or hillary is,they put their heads in the sand with that ostrich and blatantly ignore everything you say?

You farted.

Forum List

Back